Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A bit random- home insurance 19:44 - May 26 with 1272 viewsMancR

If you haven't checked recently what you're paying it's well worth having a look at those compare sites. The sneaky so so and sos just keeping adding a bit each year and it don't seem much.
I normally keep on top of this kinda thing but slipped up here. Knocked £200 off bill plus got £25 cash back via quidco. Pleased but pissed off at same time as realised I was 6 years too late.
Mentioned this to colleague at work, she checked and has now saved£420 for this year alone, imagine how much money she has pissed away in last 10 years.
Don't let these banks steal anymore of your hard earned
A bit random- home insurance on 19:55 - May 26 with 1262 viewsted_hendrix

Good advice mate and appreciated, ours is imminently due so were getting all sorts of offers through the post as you'd expect, the Missus is a trained book keeper and Company secretary so she deals with this (I just sign the bloody cheque).
She'll spend a fair bit of time with different insurance Companies until we get the right deal we are currently with Lloyds.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A bit random- home insurance on 22:53 - May 26 with 1159 viewseghamranger

We changed to sainsburys recently saved a few quid and got a £30 gift voucher

At least a couple of hundred saved and got a crate of fosters and a free Sunday roast.

Try them
A bit random- home insurance on 00:14 - May 27 with 1103 viewsRamseyR

I do some work for an old lady and help her out with bits of household paperwork from time to time.

She is currently paying £550 for buildings and contents insurance which has worldwide travel insurance including winter sports as part of the deal.

She is 86, never been abroad in her life, and disabled...they really are scum.

I also helped my mum save £250 on her buildings and contents insurance a month or so back. Same cover...same company!!!!
A bit random- home insurance on 10:44 - May 27 with 1006 viewsMancR

There must be millions of people getting royally screwed in this situation. Martin Lewis has done a great job but everyone needs to get this sorted.
A bit random- home insurance on 11:08 - May 27 with 995 viewsLongsufferingR

Always use cashback sites and this year got my best deal ever. Renewal quote £220. Comparison site gave British Gas best at £125, so switched to BG through cashback site and got £80 cashback! Whole year's cover for £45.
A bit random- home insurance on 11:30 - May 27 with 983 viewsMick_S

A bit random- home insurance on 11:08 - May 27 by LongsufferingR

Always use cashback sites and this year got my best deal ever. Renewal quote £220. Comparison site gave British Gas best at £125, so switched to BG through cashback site and got £80 cashback! Whole year's cover for £45.

Which cashback site do you use LSR?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

A bit random- home insurance on 11:44 - May 27 with 973 viewsMancR

That's ace work lsr. You've got these robbers under control but imagine how many haven't 😰
A bit random- home insurance on 14:08 - May 27 with 924 viewsLongsufferingR

A bit random- home insurance on 11:30 - May 27 by Mick_S

Which cashback site do you use LSR?

Topcashback. Amazing deals on things like insurance, breakdown cover, utilities etc.
Login to get fewer ads

A bit random- home insurance on 14:34 - May 27 with 905 viewsMick_S

A bit random- home insurance on 14:08 - May 27 by LongsufferingR

Topcashback. Amazing deals on things like insurance, breakdown cover, utilities etc.

Thanks mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024