Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running 16:53 - May 27 with 1805 viewsNov77

Finally got round to it. 10 clips up so far but loads more to come of mostly rare stuff from the early 80's onwards.

just open below video on youtube and click on the channel name (retrorangers) and it should show the rest of the videos:

[Post edited 27 May 2017 17:19]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 17:40 - May 27 with 1752 viewsTacticalR

This the url for the retrorangers channel:

Just watched the QPR v Blackburn video. Clive Allen, Glenn Roeder shuffle, Currie pulling the strings, great kit. What more could you ask for?

Air hostess clique

My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 18:08 - May 27 with 1723 viewsBoston

Was Langley doing what I think he was doing?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 15:33 - May 28 with 1547 viewsNov77

10 more clips from our time under venables

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 15:49 - May 28 with 1529 viewsTacticalR

Suggestion: it might be worth putting the season in the title for each game.

Air hostess clique

My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 16:48 - May 28 with 1485 viewsqprxtc

Wow. Good work there Nov77. Hadn't seen those 79/80 goals since we scored them. I remember being so p1ssed off at chucking that 2-0 lead v Luton (2-2) that I refused to watch Match of the Day that night. The Birmingham goal was scored at about 5 0'clock. It was nearly Cantona proportions it was so late. Nearly.

Lovely seeing the old Loft. And how full it was. It was never the same when it was a double decker.

Cheers.
My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 17:17 - May 28 with 1452 viewsqprxtc

For that Tommy Langley goal at Chelsea I was in the Shed with my dad as he didn't want to stand on the away end and be a target. I dont blame him at all as back then that place was a bloody scary place ( I was 10 in 1980).

So I stood in the Shed in 78/79 (Won 3-1), 79/80 (won 2-0) and 80/81 (Tommy Langley scoring to put us 1 up, ended 1-1 but the sh1te fans absolutely tore into Langley. They were a different breed). Couldn't celebrate any of those goals.

First time I stood on the away end was 81/82, the week after getting to the Cup Finsl. We lost 1-2. Typical.

We did win 2-0 the next season though!
[Post edited 28 May 2017 17:18]
My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 17:38 - May 28 with 1437 viewsparker64

Remember the Spurs away game. Should have put the game away but then it gradually drifted away from us. Cracking atmosphere. Fair bit of trouble on the High Road. I think Spurs got a debatable free kick which they scored from (clip stops). Steve Archibald kept falling over and got loads of abuse.
My Youtube a/c of old Rangers clips up and running on 16:34 - May 30 with 1222 viewsNov77

11 more uploaded including these two:

John Byrne playing against us for York just before we signed him

Reykjavik away in our Uefa cup run

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024