Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... 19:42 - May 27 with 1301 viewsqprxtc

...Sideways.

Ha ha ha ha!! Worth having a beer or five for that.

Ha ha ha ha etc (for quite some time)

Ha ha ha ha.....
You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 19:57 - May 27 with 1277 viewskingo

I can honestly say I have never celebrated a goal from another team, but I did let out a massive cheer when Ramsey scored.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 20:04 - May 27 with 1261 viewsFredManRave

I bet you've never said, "You can stick your fcukin double up yer arsé" to a bar keep before, xtc!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 20:55 - May 27 with 1176 viewsQPR_John

You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 19:57 - May 27 by kingo

I can honestly say I have never celebrated a goal from another team, but I did let out a massive cheer when Ramsey scored.

And me
You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 08:30 - May 28 with 937 viewsqprxtc

You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 20:04 - May 27 by FredManRave

I bet you've never said, "You can stick your fcukin double up yer arsé" to a bar keep before, xtc!

Only for a treble chaser.
You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 13:05 - May 28 with 794 viewsDannyPaddox

The sending off was the best bit. In a beer garden not paying attention when all the poxy scummers (a fair few of them) cheer thinking they've won a pen when the ref blows as their boy falls in the box. Pause, then a massive cheer from the Arsenal and everyone else as he gets a yellow. Then scenes of unbridled beer garden joy as the dirty cheat is shown a red. Was like the scene in the film when the Germans start singing in the bar and the French come back with La Marseillaise drowning them out with more volume, passion, and justification. Except it was Westbourne Park not Casablanca.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 13:09]
You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 18:19 - May 28 with 680 viewsfrancisbowles

I drunk tea from my newest and best Rrrs mug throughout the match to see if it had a positive effect. It did!
You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 22:37 - May 28 with 605 viewsBoston

You can stick yer f-ing double up yer ar$e.... on 13:05 - May 28 by DannyPaddox

The sending off was the best bit. In a beer garden not paying attention when all the poxy scummers (a fair few of them) cheer thinking they've won a pen when the ref blows as their boy falls in the box. Pause, then a massive cheer from the Arsenal and everyone else as he gets a yellow. Then scenes of unbridled beer garden joy as the dirty cheat is shown a red. Was like the scene in the film when the Germans start singing in the bar and the French come back with La Marseillaise drowning them out with more volume, passion, and justification. Except it was Westbourne Park not Casablanca.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 13:09]

Westbourne Park as well eh, beer garden! Is the Windsor Castle still around or has it succumbed to Tesco?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024