Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May 21:20 - Jun 10 with 22677 viewseasthertsr

Has there ever been a poorer election campaign? I'm trying to think of a more incompetent, awful, pitiful effort. A year of saying that you won't call an early election. Then you do after a budget u turn. Then you do another u turn in the middle of the campaign. All the while you refuse to take part in the televised debate. I'm trying to think of a reason why this talentless woman should be prime minister but I've run out of any excuse!
Theresa May on 18:45 - Jun 22 with 3540 viewsFredManRave

Theresa May on 18:30 - Jun 22 by easthertsr

Sorry can't do links but did anyone hear Boris on Radio 4 being interviewed the other morning? Ms Abbott was rightly pilloried for her performance in the campaign, if she was ill she shouldn't have gone on. But the tabloids have all gone strangely quiet on his omnishambolic, clusterf*ck performance. If someone can post a link I'd be very grateful, take one listen and then imagine this man as Prime Minister!

To think he was worth 27 million quid just a few years ago and now he's bankrupt! There's no way I'd want him as Primer Minister and before anybody calls me xenophobic or gingerist it's got hardly anything at all to do with him being German and Ginger.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Theresa May on 19:36 - Jun 22 with 3489 viewsDannytheR

Theresa May on 18:30 - Jun 22 by easthertsr

Sorry can't do links but did anyone hear Boris on Radio 4 being interviewed the other morning? Ms Abbott was rightly pilloried for her performance in the campaign, if she was ill she shouldn't have gone on. But the tabloids have all gone strangely quiet on his omnishambolic, clusterf*ck performance. If someone can post a link I'd be very grateful, take one listen and then imagine this man as Prime Minister!

"It's not the Two Ronnies."

Theresa May on 20:03 - Jun 22 with 3465 viewsjohncharles

Theresa May on 19:36 - Jun 22 by DannytheR

"It's not the Two Ronnies."

Dianne Abott tried but fcked it up. This guy just doesn't give a toss. His arrogance is staggering.
But he'll get an easy ride from the press and elsewhere.
No prejudice my arse.

Strong and stable my arse.

Theresa May on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 3436 viewsderbyhoop

Theresa May on 18:09 - Jun 22 by Watford_Ranger

Let's swap them. We don't need young physically fit workers but we have a lack of sunburnt pensioners and former armed robbers.

I am now an ex-pat but am not an armed robber. Nor am I a sunburnt pensioner. Yet.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Theresa May on 12:51 - Jun 23 with 3357 viewsTacticalR

Theresa May on 20:03 - Jun 22 by johncharles

Dianne Abott tried but fcked it up. This guy just doesn't give a toss. His arrogance is staggering.
But he'll get an easy ride from the press and elsewhere.
No prejudice my arse.

I am not sure if every politician can be expected to know everything about everything, but one thing I remember from a documentary about Boris a few years ago was that he wasn't particularly interested in politics. He seemed much more interested in how what he evidently regarded as the illusions of the credulous masses, such as monarchy and nationalism, could be used to his advantage.

Air hostess clique

Theresa May on 21:55 - Jun 24 with 3217 viewseasthertsr

Corbyn at Glastonbury, something is definitely going on , people are not going to take austerity any more. Seven years of it has only helped the very rich, there must be a better way!
Theresa May on 23:01 - Jun 24 with 3159 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Theresa May on 21:55 - Jun 24 by easthertsr

Corbyn at Glastonbury, something is definitely going on , people are not going to take austerity any more. Seven years of it has only helped the very rich, there must be a better way!

What tracks did he play?
Theresa May on 23:27 - Jun 24 with 3135 viewsozexile

How do you lose £27,000,000 ? Must have a great accountant.
Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May on 10:38 - Jun 25 with 3048 viewsisawqpratwcity

An antipodean overview...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Theresa May on 10:51 - Jun 25 with 3024 views2Thomas2Bowles

Theresa May on 10:38 - Jun 25 by isawqpratwcity

An antipodean overview...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Theresa May on 12:05 - Jun 25 with 2981 viewsTacticalR

Talking of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, there is something very Black Knight about blustering Brexit Secretary David Davis:

'Last month, Mr Davis vowed to wage the "row of the summer" to secure immediate talks on a free trade agreement — predicting an early collapse if the EU refused to give way.'

He was forced was forced to drop his central demand for the two strands of the negotiations to be staged in parallel, within hours of arriving in Brussels.

In the meantime it looks like Germany has had to take over managing the affairs of the Conservative Party:

'Germany has hinted it would be willing to grant the UK Brexit concessions amid fears that talks could collapse if Theresa May is ousted as Prime Minister as a result of Brussels playing hard ball, according to reports.'

Germany hints at soft Brexit compromise amid fears Theresa May could be ousted during talks
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/germany-hints-soft-brexit-compromise-

Air hostess clique

Theresa May on 12:22 - Jun 25 with 2960 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Theresa May on 12:05 - Jun 25 by TacticalR

Talking of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, there is something very Black Knight about blustering Brexit Secretary David Davis:

'Last month, Mr Davis vowed to wage the "row of the summer" to secure immediate talks on a free trade agreement — predicting an early collapse if the EU refused to give way.'

He was forced was forced to drop his central demand for the two strands of the negotiations to be staged in parallel, within hours of arriving in Brussels.

In the meantime it looks like Germany has had to take over managing the affairs of the Conservative Party:

'Germany has hinted it would be willing to grant the UK Brexit concessions amid fears that talks could collapse if Theresa May is ousted as Prime Minister as a result of Brussels playing hard ball, according to reports.'

Germany hints at soft Brexit compromise amid fears Theresa May could be ousted during talks
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/germany-hints-soft-brexit-compromise-

That's very good of them.
Theresa May on 12:38 - Jun 25 with 2933 viewsDorse

Theresa May on 23:01 - Jun 24 by CroydonCaptJack

What tracks did he play?

He just did an epic 12 minute kazoo and spoons solo before dropping his trousers to reveal a picture of Teresa May's face on his arse with a very puckered mouth.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Theresa May on 16:08 - Jun 25 with 2846 viewskensalriser

No wonder they didn't show it on the telly.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Theresa May on 19:30 - Jun 26 with 2675 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just a cheeky billion of our money to keep herself in a job today.

It makes the unnecessary waste of money on her election campaign look like spare change.
Theresa May on 20:12 - Jun 26 with 2629 viewsjohncharles

Theresa May on 19:30 - Jun 26 by Watford_Ranger

Just a cheeky billion of our money to keep herself in a job today.

It makes the unnecessary waste of money on her election campaign look like spare change.

No money for the Police and the NHS.
Just £5million for the victims of Grenfell.

£1 billion, that's a thousand million pounds, A THOUSAND MILLION POUNDS, to save her job.

It's obscene.

Strong and stable my arse.

Theresa May on 20:42 - Jun 26 with 2587 viewsBrightonhoop

Theresa May on 20:12 - Jun 26 by johncharles

No money for the Police and the NHS.
Just £5million for the victims of Grenfell.

£1 billion, that's a thousand million pounds, A THOUSAND MILLION POUNDS, to save her job.

It's obscene.

Pounds close to parity on the Euro here through the cash point, absolute effing disaster, 1.30 12 months ago.

The inflationary pressures growing in the UK economy are huge.

And the Brexit bill of £85 Billion this time last year is now closer to £100 billion now as a result. Economic madness. Sort it out UK, get her out, she's a psycho. Bailing out flat earth creationists and religious bigots and nut jobs whilst the NHS goes under.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 20:44]
Theresa May on 21:10 - Jun 26 with 2553 viewsessextaxiboy

Theresa May on 00:18 - Jun 18 by BucksRanger

Well that'll be interesting Danny. If the UK lost £66 billion a year for 15 consecutive years, that would amount to £990 billion in lost GDP overall. As the current GDP is USD $2.729 trillion (GBP £2.132 trillion) then in 15 years we would have lost 46% of GDP (GBP £1.142 trillion). I find that hard to believe. Agreed we do trade around 44% of our goods value with the EU but are we really going to shut down all EU trade within the next 15 years to end up with a 46% lower GDP in 2032 whilst not increasing our trade to any serious degree with the rest of the world.

Sometimes I suspect reports are designed to give the results that recipients want to hear.

Oh! and it would also mean that every person in the UK would be £15,000 worse off by 2032. Then again as only slightly less than 50% of the UK are employed (babies, kids, WAGS, old people make up the rest) each working (taxpaying) person will probably be £2,000 worse off each year and £30,000 worse off by 2032. Now, how likely is that?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2017 0:50]

When they say lose they mean make that much less than we would have done .Its all bollix they cant forecast for the next quarter most of the time
Theresa May on 21:14 - Jun 26 with 2549 viewsMrSheen

Terrible to think of a serious political party sucking up to medieval religious bigots just for a chance to win power.

Theresa May on 00:17 - Jun 27 with 2491 viewsBrightonhoop

Theresa May on 21:14 - Jun 26 by MrSheen

Terrible to think of a serious political party sucking up to medieval religious bigots just for a chance to win power.

Scum. Utter, utter unelected Tory scum.
Theresa May on 09:57 - Jun 27 with 2428 viewsfrancisbowles

Theresa May on 00:17 - Jun 27 by Brightonhoop

Scum. Utter, utter unelected Tory scum.

Err, if they are unelected then who is?
Theresa May on 12:05 - Jul 12 with 2159 viewsTacticalR

It's all getting a bit surreal...

'Theresa May will move to bolster her precarious position in Downing Street with an unprecedented invitation to Labour to help her create policies for a post-Brexit Britain as she attempts to quell a Tory plot to replace her.'

Theresa May to invite Labour to help create policy amid Tory plot to oust her
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/09/may-to-invite-labour-to-help-cr

Air hostess clique

Theresa May on 12:07 - Jul 12 with 2155 viewsderbyhoop

Theresa May on 12:05 - Jul 12 by TacticalR

'Theresa May will move to bolster her precarious position in Downing Street with an unprecedented invitation to Labour to help her create policies for a post-Brexit Britain as she attempts to quell a Tory plot to replace her.'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/09/may-to-invite-labour-to-help-cr

To which the response should be, and probably will be, it's your mess, you sort it.

I give her until the middle of next year - maximum.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Theresa May on 18:16 - Jul 12 with 2023 viewsNorthernr

I thought we were supposed to be "crushing the saboteurs"? Did that get cancelled?
Theresa May on 18:38 - Jul 12 with 1995 viewsDorse

Whatever it was, she has lost it. Of course, what it is may have changed and she might not recognise it in its new guise. Which might explain why she is looking so haggard.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024