Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new kit... 12:30 - Jun 16 with 34975 viewsGloucs_R

Apparently...(Facebook)

Its Dennis the menace away. Green and black hoops 3rd. Royal panda is sponsor. Hoops not thin and all the way round. Keeper shirt is an illuminous green. Round collars.

They did a photo shoot yesterday where fans modelled the new kit. Someone that was chosen told me yesterday exactly what they're like. They couldn't take pictures as they had to sign a disclaimer. Wait and see...

Not sure why you'd have black in 2nd and 3rd kit?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

The new kit... on 10:03 - Jun 17 with 6229 viewssmegma

The new kit... on 12:38 - Jun 16 by TheChef

Jesus no, not another focking betting company as sponsor. There's more than enough already - where the hell are the regulations on these things?

I though we were better than that.

I was at the QPR Academy grounds about a year ago. I noticed the U18s didn't have the Smarkets logo on the front. One of the grounds man told me it's 'FA regulations' . At the end of the game I went in the restaurant and ordered some nose bag. Some of the players were on adjacent tables. When my food and pint were delivered to the table, one of the coaches ordered all the players to leave the restaurant immediately due to the fact my pint of Strongbow was within a mile radius of kids under 18.

The rules are a total nonsense.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 10:04]
The new kit... on 11:04 - Jun 17 with 6164 viewsBasingstokeR

I quite like it having a sponsor that can't be on the Youth kits as I don't get a shirt any more and my kids kits end up looking much better with no sponsor
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 10:30]
The new kit... on 11:25 - Jun 17 with 6149 viewsDorse

The new kit... on 10:03 - Jun 17 by smegma

I was at the QPR Academy grounds about a year ago. I noticed the U18s didn't have the Smarkets logo on the front. One of the grounds man told me it's 'FA regulations' . At the end of the game I went in the restaurant and ordered some nose bag. Some of the players were on adjacent tables. When my food and pint were delivered to the table, one of the coaches ordered all the players to leave the restaurant immediately due to the fact my pint of Strongbow was within a mile radius of kids under 18.

Are you sure it was the Strongbow?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The new kit... on 15:12 - Jun 17 with 6020 viewsGRDHoops

I recently bought the Dry World Home kit adult shirt without a sponsor on from ClassicFootballShirts.co.uk. Only cost me £17.99 and it was player issue quality too!

When I asked for the same thing from the club-shop, they told me they weren't ever available.
The new kit... on 16:50 - Jun 17 with 5934 viewsHayesender

Serious question. Some people can't/won't wear something advertising alcohol or betting company's due to religious beliefs.

I'm pretty sure Amla doesn't have Castle beer sponsorship on his south Africa kit.

So would someone of the Muslim faith be able to order one without the sponsor?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The new kit... on 18:16 - Jun 17 with 5857 viewsRaymond

More like you copied all your info off of here.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?196371-*New-kit-2017-18*
The new kit... on 21:04 - Jun 17 with 5748 viewsGloucs_R

Nope, it was on Facebook as a comment under the logo saying.. One week to go. But looks pretty similar info

The new kit... on 00:11 - Jun 18 with 5636 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The new kit... on 16:50 - Jun 17 by Hayesender

Serious question. Some people can't/won't wear something advertising alcohol or betting company's due to religious beliefs.

I'm pretty sure Amla doesn't have Castle beer sponsorship on his south Africa kit.

So would someone of the Muslim faith be able to order one without the sponsor?

Nah not me. Religion has fck all to do with it for me. I drink beer like the next man.

It wasn't that long ago that betting shops couldn't have clear glass on the doors. They used to have beads draped over entrances. Why was that and what's changed?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

The new kit... on 09:48 - Jun 18 with 5500 viewsDejR_vu

The new kit... on 08:47 - Jun 17 by bosh67

I really do hope this image is the whole height of the of the front of the new shirt.

First signing of the summer? Part of Holloway's cunning tactical plan to ensure the opposition don't know what he's thinking; Plan F, sit a Panda Bear on the edge of the 18 yard box.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The new kit... on 10:24 - Jun 19 with 5178 viewsbosh67

Revealed on Friday.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The new kit... on 10:35 - Jun 19 with 5145 viewsTheChef

The new kit... on 10:24 - Jun 19 by bosh67

Revealed on Friday.

Panda-monium expected.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The new kit... on 10:39 - Jun 19 with 5136 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The new kit... on 10:35 - Jun 19 by TheChef

Panda-monium expected.

(Bam)BOOOOOOO

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The new kit... on 10:59 - Jun 19 with 5086 viewssmegma

The new kit... on 11:25 - Jun 17 by Dorse

Are you sure it was the Strongbow?

The sentence is now spent !!!!!
The new kit... on 11:30 - Jun 19 with 5037 viewsAntti_Heinola

The new kit... on 15:00 - Jun 16 by daveB

do we also ban food as you could become addicted and become obese and die, or ban car sponsorship as you could have an accident in one. Sponsors for football clubs will always reflect the audience which is why it will always be beer, gambling and cars sponsoring football clubs

I would certainly ban all sugary drinks and fast food advertising from football. Disgusts me that McDonalds get their greasy name on sponsorships for kids sports - and adult sport. OK, it's good that youth sports get money from it, but that's not exactly their primary motive.

I don't think it's healthy to have betting companies advertising all over sport and it's at enormous levels at the moment. But at the same time, it seems like they're one of the few industries sponsoring at the moment.

One advantage is that the kids shirts have no sponsor at all, and look all the better for it.

Bare bones.

The new kit... on 11:32 - Jun 19 with 5033 viewsAntti_Heinola

The new kit... on 10:03 - Jun 17 by smegma

Wasn't that because of the restraining order?

Bare bones.

The new kit... on 14:36 - Jun 22 with 4582 viewsGloucs_R

Home kit looks very 1970's style from the small photos shown on the offsh

And Panda are the sponsors

The new kit... on 15:23 - Jun 22 with 4441 viewsToast_R

The new kit... on 14:36 - Jun 22 by Gloucs_R

Home kit looks very 1970's style from the small photos shown on the offsh

And Panda are the sponsors

By retro you mean 70s itchy scratchy sorta sh*t?
The new kit... on 15:26 - Jun 22 with 4434 viewsaston_hoop

If anyone asks me who Royal Panda are when they see the name on our shirts, I WILL be telling them that we have been sponsored by the local Chinese takeaway.

Will we be getting a launch similar to the one with the air stewardesses??

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The new kit... on 19:49 - Jun 22 with 4240 viewsHayesender

I can safely say I will NOT be walking around Majorca in August with Royal Panda emblazoned across my gut/saggy moobs.

It will be my tried and trusted Guinness retro shirt to dilute the hoards of Leeds shirts as per usual

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The new kit... on 19:57 - Jun 22 with 4204 viewsBucksRanger

The Royal Panda deal might just be short lived. The F.A. has turned against gambling firms.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/22/football-associationends-ladbroke
The new kit... on 20:48 - Jun 22 with 4114 viewsaston_hoop

The new kit... on 19:49 - Jun 22 by Hayesender

I can safely say I will NOT be walking around Majorca in August with Royal Panda emblazoned across my gut/saggy moobs.

It will be my tried and trusted Guinness retro shirt to dilute the hoards of Leeds shirts as per usual

Forget Leeds, I saw a Blyth Spartans fan while walking around in Mallorca today! You get all sorts!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The new kit... on 20:57 - Jun 22 with 4095 viewsGloucs_R

The new kit... on 20:48 - Jun 22 by aston_hoop

Forget Leeds, I saw a Blyth Spartans fan while walking around in Mallorca today! You get all sorts!

I thought everyone was running around the streets of Majorca naked?? That's what the papers say anyway 😏

The new kit... on 00:09 - Jun 23 with 3957 viewsDeepcutHoop

The new kit... on 00:18 - Jun 23 with 3945 viewsRBlock

The new kit... on 00:09 - Jun 23 by DeepcutHoop

[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 0:19]
The new kit... on 00:20 - Jun 23 with 3940 viewsDeepcutHoop

It's fine tbf

Sponsor could do with being a hoop lower, but I guess it's more likely to show up in close-ups on TV like that.

Edit: Wish I could confirm that the away is definitely black, it looks nearer navy from that shot. Hope it's just the pic.

[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 1:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024