Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque 01:52 - Jun 19 with 12614 viewsHooped_Pullie

News just breaking that one man in a white van has driven into a crowd leaving night prayers at Finsbury Park Mosque. Reports of at least three dead and many injuries. The man has been arrested amid angry scenes.

Britain's long summer of misery continues.
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 04:25 - Jun 19 with 7333 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What a time to be alive.

Why is everyone killing everyone ?
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 06:13 - Jun 19 with 7260 viewsLblock

Vehicles as weapons is becoming a serious issue

WTF is wrong with these people? It's sickening

I see from reports two passengers ran away so if this is a form of anti-Muslim terror as it seems, then there's two other sickos at large. Worrying times just got more worrisome

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 07:06 - Jun 19 with 7210 viewsdavman

Just goes to show idiocy covers all race and religion if this was an anri-Muslim attack as is being reported. I hope that everyone is as disgusted at this one as they were at what happened on London Bridge and Borough Market

PLEASE don't make this the start of a 'retaluation' group as all it will do is feed the next lot who believe that we are all ar war and can kill each other all the time.

Sad,sad times...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 07:32 - Jun 19 with 7148 viewsstowmarketrange

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 07:06 - Jun 19 by davman

Just goes to show idiocy covers all race and religion if this was an anri-Muslim attack as is being reported. I hope that everyone is as disgusted at this one as they were at what happened on London Bridge and Borough Market

PLEASE don't make this the start of a 'retaluation' group as all it will do is feed the next lot who believe that we are all ar war and can kill each other all the time.

Sad,sad times...

That is especially cruel after last weeks fire when so many people of all religions came together to help the victims of Grenfel tower.
Hatred only breeds more hatred.It solves nothing.
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:10 - Jun 19 with 7030 viewsloftboy

And only 3 posts about it on my Facebook timeline, no virtual flowers or candles and no one praying for London, if someone can tell me the difference between this one and the others I would like to know.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:22 - Jun 19 with 6994 views2Thomas2Bowles

Doing the work of the IS for them

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:29 - Jun 19 with 6960 views2Thomas2Bowles

Looks like it was just one person acting alone

The person who died was receiving CPR before so may not be linked

The man that died had heart attack
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 8:38]

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:33 - Jun 19 with 6937 viewswood_hoop

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:22 - Jun 19 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Doing the work of the IS for them

One difference is the the killer is still alive, seems he was caught by those around he was mowing down, wonder if they will be called heroes ?
Login to get fewer ads

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:35 - Jun 19 with 6932 views18StoneOfHoop

Re The Finsbury Park white on muslims attack : don't get jumpy any of my dear PEACEFUL overwhelming 99.5% majority Muslim brothers and sisters.

#WeMustBePeacefullyUnited Muslim Christian or Atheist
...sick men of violence must not be allowed to stir us all up.

http://www.virtualmosque.com/relationships/brotherhood-sisterhood/forgiveness-an
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 8:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:40 - Jun 19 with 6903 views18StoneOfHoop

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 04:25 - Jun 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

What a time to be alive.

Why is everyone killing everyone ?

I used to think this song was pure soppy trite sentimental saccharine cliche now I think it's a pertinent biting valid question...

[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 10:02]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:41 - Jun 19 with 6896 views2Thomas2Bowles

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:33 - Jun 19 by wood_hoop

One difference is the the killer is still alive, seems he was caught by those around he was mowing down, wonder if they will be called heroes ?

Being praised by the police.

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:42 - Jun 19 with 6891 viewsNortholt_Rs

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:33 - Jun 19 by wood_hoop

Yes they are heroes...absolutely. The restraint they showed in not beating this scum bag to death is remarkable. I don't think I would've been that disciplined...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:52 - Jun 19 with 6836 viewssmegma

Listening to LBC this morning I've heard some serious deluded people. One woman , claiming to be a Christian, reckoned it was payback for Abu Hamza who attended the same mosque. She also said the mosque never kicked him out. Then someone phoned in to say Abu Hamza attended a different mosque around the corner and the reason his bunch of nutters held prayers in the street for many years was because he was kicked out by the mosque. She then said 'as a Christian I am persecuted in Britain'.
Then some young Muslim man claimed the Police and ambulance took an hour to turn up while they arrived within minutes at London Bridge. Another witness who was a Muslim said they had arrived within 10 minutes.
Both these people are allowed to vote and be parents. With people like this out there is it any wonder the uk is in a political mess?
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:59 - Jun 19 with 6790 viewsessextaxiboy

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:10 - Jun 19 by loftboy

And only 3 posts about it on my Facebook timeline, no virtual flowers or candles and no one praying for London, if someone can tell me the difference between this one and the others I would like to know.

Virtual flowers and candles Really ? Is that what passes for compassion on there ?
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:12 - Jun 19 with 6735 views2Thomas2Bowles

This c unt will claim compensation for being hurt by the "mob"

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:19 - Jun 19 with 6697 viewsnadera78

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:42 - Jun 19 by Northolt_Rs

Yes they are heroes...absolutely. The restraint they showed in not beating this scum bag to death is remarkable. I don't think I would've been that disciplined...

It seems the Imam took control and protected the vile little scrote until the police arrived and arrested him. Deserves a pat on the back for that.
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:20 - Jun 19 with 6689 viewsTheChef

Convenient distraction from Grenfell. Blanket media coverage already.

Why are all these events London-centric? Lots of other big UK cities where this could happen.

Finsbury Park again? The Finsbury Park mosque has been linked to the 7/7 bombers, the failed 7/21 bombers and Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui.

Somebody is trying to ramp things up here.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:26 - Jun 19 with 6653 viewsTheChef

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 08:59 - Jun 19 by essextaxiboy

Virtual flowers and candles Really ? Is that what passes for compassion on there ?

Apparently on Facebook it does.

No one minute's silence for the Grenfell victims that I've noticed (yet). And yet for the recent, er, terrorist attacks, I don't know how many there were.

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:26 - Jun 19 with 6651 views2Thomas2Bowles

Distraction .. well I think they are going to say the death toll have gone up at Grenfell, it's not going to go away for long.

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:28 - Jun 19 with 6637 viewsJamesB1979

Not sure "convenient" is the right word. Or even "distraction".

Yet again the 1% of c.unts that exist in the population are in the media again killing people.
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:29 - Jun 19 with 6632 viewsKonk

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:20 - Jun 19 by TheChef

Why are all these events London-centric? Lots of other big UK cities where this could happen.

Finsbury Park again? The Finsbury Park mosque has been linked to the 7/7 bombers, the failed 7/21 bombers and Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui.

Well, you had the bombing at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

Finsbury Park Mosque is on St Thomas’s Road, this attack was outside the Muslim Welfare House, which is round the corner on Seven Sisters.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:42 - Jun 19 with 6573 viewsTheChef

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:29 - Jun 19 by Konk

Well, you had the bombing at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

Finsbury Park Mosque is on St Thomas’s Road, this attack was outside the Muslim Welfare House, which is round the corner on Seven Sisters.

Well yes Manchester of course - which was the exception.

Could happen at any mosque around the country, but it happens at Finsbury Park?

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:44 - Jun 19 with 6558 viewssmegma

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:20 - Jun 19 by TheChef

Read my earlier post. It's not the same Finsbury Park mosque.
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:45 - Jun 19 with 6551 viewssmegma

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:26 - Jun 19 by TheChef

Apparently on Facebook it does.

No one minute's silence for the Grenfell victims that I've noticed (yet). And yet for the recent, er, terrorist attacks, I don't know how many there were.

Do keep up. There's a minutes silence today in remembrance of those lost in Grenfell Tower. But don't let the facts etc....
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 9:47]
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:48 - Jun 19 with 6528 viewssmegma

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 09:42 - Jun 19 by TheChef

Well yes Manchester of course - which was the exception.

Could happen at any mosque around the country, but it happens at Finsbury Park?

Different mosque and the congregation are the victims. But don't let facts etc......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024