Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? 08:13 - Jun 19 with 9228 viewsenfieldargh

Sheffield United AWAY

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 08:34 - Jun 21 with 2095 viewsconnell10

I reckon sheffield w at home .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 08:59 - Jun 21 with 2042 viewsTeddRanger

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 08:34 - Jun 21 by connell10

I reckon sheffield w at home .

Leeds home
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 9:00]
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:02 - Jun 21 with 2022 viewsBromleyHoop

Reading at home.....spicy.
Sheffield wed away...
Norwich away...
Hull at home....tough start to the season.

Ipswich away on Boxing Day.

New Year's Day home to Cardiff.
Last game of the season away at Leeds.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 9:10]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:07 - Jun 21 with 1941 viewsWokingR

That's a tough start to the season.
Apart from Northampton in the cup, and we all know how that is likely to go, we might not win a game until September.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:08 - Jun 21 with 1926 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Wow, that's a tough first five games.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:11 - Jun 21 with 1883 viewsrbsranger

with that August looks like the Board might be able to do their annual sacking during the first international break rather than the second...
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:12 - Jun 21 with 1871 viewsLblock

Reading is a must win

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:13 - Jun 21 with 1863 viewsLblock

16th December

It's in the diary

I'll build my anger up slowly

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:13 - Jun 21 with 1862 viewsstevec

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:08 - Jun 21 by Silverfoxqpr

Indeed.

Immediately ploughed through looking for an easy month but struggling to find one. That's what happens when you finish a knats cóck away from relegation.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:13 - Jun 21 with 1862 viewshubble

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:08 - Jun 21 by Silverfoxqpr

Challenging final 5 games as well.

Edit: make that challenging end to the season - last 7 game run-in is tough.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 9:14]
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:15 - Jun 21 with 1833 viewsWalnut

TV games already selected for Week1, we're NOT one of them
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:16 - Jun 21 with 1822 viewsaston_hoop

Midweek trips to Barnsley, Sheffield, Derby and Norwich.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:17 - Jun 21 with 1807 viewsBromleyHoop

Oops...edit

I might have a flutter on us needing to get a win at home to Birmingham to stay up. Ever the optimist
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 9:39]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:22 - Jun 21 with 1765 viewsRBlock

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:17 - Jun 21 by BromleyHoop

Oops...edit

I might have a flutter on us needing to get a win at home to Birmingham to stay up. Ever the optimist

That really would be impressive, given we have Lees on the final day of the season.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:24 - Jun 21 with 1750 viewsWokingR

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:17 - Jun 21 by BromleyHoop

Oops...edit

Good luck with that bet seeing as we are away to Leeds on the last day of the season.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:28 - Jun 21 with 1732 viewsichbinnaughty

That is a TOUGH set of fixtures, throughout the season.
On paper every month looks fraught with danger.
Mind you, that is without the dimension of reality where a club or clubs that you'd expect to be good actually turn out to be shyte.
I really really hope we're not that club.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:34 - Jun 21 with 1689 viewsfrancisbowles

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:28 - Jun 21 by ichbinnaughty

That is a TOUGH set of fixtures, throughout the season.
On paper every month looks fraught with danger.
Mind you, that is without the dimension of reality where a club or clubs that you'd expect to be good actually turn out to be shyte.
I really really hope we're not that club.

There doesn't seem to be as many midweek trips up north!
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:43 - Jun 21 with 1648 viewsrobith

Jaysus, that start. Olly Out memes in force by September 5th I reckon
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:43 - Jun 21 with 1645 viewsbosh67

Blimey, is it me or do we seem to catch up home games in the 2nd half of the season? I can't see Ollie getting much out the 1st 10 games there. Not sure he will be there after 10 games if it goes the way we ended last season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:45 - Jun 21 with 1639 viewsheadhoops

last six away games
Villa
Fulham
Reading
Hull
Brentford
Leeds.

Lets hope we have 45 points by then. This is going to be a tough season not much between all of the teams imo.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:48 - Jun 21 with 1629 viewsDWQPR

The reality is that we have to play all the other 23 teams home and away throughout the season so the fact that they have been jumbled up shouldn't matter a hoot. We are a poor team with some poor players (and some decent ones as well), but a manager who by the end of March I thought had cracked it, but then seemed to lose the plot in the most alarming of fashions. Am just grateful that we don't play p1ss-poor Blackburn again as however bad they are we never beat them. Much rather a similar journey to Bolton, at least we beat them occasionally.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:25 - Jun 21 with 1495 views18StoneOfHoop

When we meeting up home and away with The Times Toss Rod Liddle /AKA Monkey/ Danny Baker silly hair,newly retired Stanislavski-living-the-role-in-character uber-luvvie Daniel Day-Lewis and kit kev and all the congenitally dim ignorant stupid inbred mob who can only manage shouting one syllable 'Milllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and then get stuck the poor ignorant feckers!

Answering my own question - the best help is self-help - Sept 12th Wall are at Loftus Road and away December 30th -so an hour waiting the day before New Years Eve to get a train going in the wrong direction if I chose to go which with it's egregious anti-cycle -friendly policy I most probably shall not.

Bah! A Curse On The Wall and all who sail on her!
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 11:57]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:31 - Jun 21 with 1471 viewsWatford_Ranger

Agree with those above. We have to play everyone at some point though Sunderland early would have been nice as they'll likely be in disarray.

I appreciate it's complex with police requirements etc. but the boxing day fixtures look bizarre to me.

Ipswich v QPR
Cardiff v Fulham
B'ham v Norwich
Boro v Bolton
Millwall v Wolves

There aren't any that come close to being any sort of derby. Derby go to Hull.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:37 - Jun 21 with 1439 viewsNorthernr

Disappointed Sheffield United is Tuesday, pleased Burton is a Saturday this time, yes it's a very difficult start on paper but I still think the division will be properly dog wnk next season, weakest it's been for years. That doesn't mean we'll do any good but it all looks like a right drudge to me.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:47 - Jun 21 with 1387 viewsMick_S

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:25 - Jun 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

When we meeting up home and away with The Times Toss Rod Liddle /AKA Monkey/ Danny Baker silly hair,newly retired Stanislavski-living-the-role-in-character uber-luvvie Daniel Day-Lewis and kit kev and all the congenitally dim ignorant stupid inbred mob who can only manage shouting one syllable 'Milllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and then get stuck the poor ignorant feckers!

Answering my own question - the best help is self-help - Sept 12th Wall are at Loftus Road and away December 30th -so an hour waiting the day before New Years Eve to get a train going in the wrong direction if I chose to go which with it's egregious anti-cycle -friendly policy I most probably shall not.

Bah! A Curse On The Wall and all who sail on her!
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 11:57]

12 Sept - Tuesday - 7.45.

Genius.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024