Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Postcode Wars 01:52 - Jun 21 with 3111 viewsBoston

...big row going down in Stamford Hill. Machete's a go go.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Postcode Wars on 01:57 - Jun 21 with 3103 viewsFredManRave

Are you being cryptic?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Postcode Wars on 08:46 - Jun 21 with 2938 viewssimmo

The Jewish police will be on it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Postcode Wars on 09:46 - Jun 21 with 2845 viewsrobith

The Shomrim are a great bunch of lads who were a big help when some kids tried to mug me on Stamford Hill
The Postcode Wars on 14:45 - Jun 21 with 2669 viewsBoston

The Postcode Wars on 01:57 - Jun 21 by FredManRave

Are you being cryptic?!

Not at all, Frederick. Numbers of black yoof in certain parts of London are engaged in what they themselves describe as "The Postcode War". Y'know, doesn't matter if you're a nice bloke or not, wander into N16 and you're looking for an axe in the head type of thing.

The Postcode Wars on 14:48 - Jun 21 with 2659 viewsDorse

The Postcode Wars on 14:45 - Jun 21 by Boston

Not at all, Frederick. Numbers of black yoof in certain parts of London are engaged in what they themselves describe as "The Postcode War". Y'know, doesn't matter if you're a nice bloke or not, wander into N16 and you're looking for an axe in the head type of thing.

It's less of a problem in Dorset although the drive-by muck-spreadings have got worse recently.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Postcode Wars on 15:33 - Jun 21 with 2570 viewskingsburyR

I thought this was a war between like minded gangs......not Joe Public walking into that area???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

The Postcode Wars on 15:47 - Jun 21 with 2549 viewskensalriser

Postcode wars are an equal opportunities situation I think, not limited to black yoots.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Postcode Wars on 15:52 - Jun 21 with 2533 viewsDannytheR

The Postcode Wars on 15:47 - Jun 21 by kensalriser

Postcode wars are an equal opportunities situation I think, not limited to black yoots.

And have been going on since literally about 1999.
Login to get fewer ads

The Postcode Wars on 16:07 - Jun 21 with 2485 viewskensalriser

The Postcode Wars on 15:52 - Jun 21 by DannytheR

And have been going on since literally about 1999.

Or a little earlier - I remember Ed (who used to post on the old org) giving me the history of the ha'penny steps that link the Harrow Road to old Kensal Town over the canal. Only the brave or foolhardy showed their face on the other side without good reason or protection.

The Postcode Wars on 16:18 - Jun 21 with 2453 viewspaulparker

If only there was a group of people who could lay in the middle of the road to stop this carnage from happening

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Postcode Wars on 18:03 - Jun 21 with 2320 viewsBoston

The Postcode Wars on 15:33 - Jun 21 by kingsburyR

I thought this was a war between like minded gangs......not Joe Public walking into that area???

Never underestimate the thuggish potential of Joe Public.

The Postcode Wars on 18:50 - Jun 21 with 2251 viewsDorse

I suggest sending these guys in to calm everybody down:

[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 18:51]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Postcode Wars on 15:20 - Jun 22 with 1995 viewskensalriser

Column 88 have really changed.

The Postcode Wars on 15:32 - Jun 22 with 1975 viewsMrSheen

The Postcode Wars on 15:20 - Jun 22 by kensalriser

Column 88 have really changed.

Outsourcing. They ring you up during your dinner to give you a good kicking.
The Postcode Wars on 22:58 - Jun 22 with 1801 viewsNortholt_Rs

The day it ends up over here like Chicago is the day we need to worry. In 2016 there were 762 murders and 4,331 shooting victims. Those are like stats from a civil war FFS!
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 23:05]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The Postcode Wars on 18:43 - Jun 23 with 1630 viewsBoston

The Postcode Wars on 22:58 - Jun 22 by Northolt_Rs

The day it ends up over here like Chicago is the day we need to worry. In 2016 there were 762 murders and 4,331 shooting victims. Those are like stats from a civil war FFS!
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 23:05]

I'm not for one minute suggesting that London's gun related crime rate anywhere near approaches Chicago's, but if you think that the crime stats aren't manipulated over in dear old Blighty, then you're sadly misguided. Right across the board, every catagory of offense is diluted at the recording stage and, it's all legal. The Met didn't come up with this wheeze, as it happens they'd probably be better off if the real numbers were used, then they could claim for more resources, no the villains in this piece are successive British Governments. Yes, your local parliamentarian who protects the public sense of security and his / her job by gently writing innocuous addendums to otherwise harmless bits off legislation, resulting in an enormous disparity between what's actually happening and what's printed in the papers. When you've absolutely got nothing better to do with your life, spend some time looking how three / four / ten crimes carried out by an individual are only logged for official purposes as one, this also carries over into the classification of murder.
This doesn't mean you don't live in a reasonably safe environment, it just isn't as safe as 'they' would have you believe.

The Postcode Wars on 19:42 - Jun 23 with 1580 viewskensalriser

The Postcode Wars on 18:43 - Jun 23 by Boston

I'm not for one minute suggesting that London's gun related crime rate anywhere near approaches Chicago's, but if you think that the crime stats aren't manipulated over in dear old Blighty, then you're sadly misguided. Right across the board, every catagory of offense is diluted at the recording stage and, it's all legal. The Met didn't come up with this wheeze, as it happens they'd probably be better off if the real numbers were used, then they could claim for more resources, no the villains in this piece are successive British Governments. Yes, your local parliamentarian who protects the public sense of security and his / her job by gently writing innocuous addendums to otherwise harmless bits off legislation, resulting in an enormous disparity between what's actually happening and what's printed in the papers. When you've absolutely got nothing better to do with your life, spend some time looking how three / four / ten crimes carried out by an individual are only logged for official purposes as one, this also carries over into the classification of murder.
This doesn't mean you don't live in a reasonably safe environment, it just isn't as safe as 'they' would have you believe.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/f

"...where several people are killed by the same suspect, the number of homicides counted is the total number of victims killed rather than the number of incidents."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024