Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that's it then 14:46 - Jun 21 with 1616 viewskingo

Fixtures are out and according to some we are already relegated. I wonder if Huddersfield fans said the same last season ?? Long way to go yet before the final whistle of the Reading game and even longer to Leeds away.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Well that's it then on 18:56 - Jun 21 with 1473 viewsrsonist

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45284/improving-qpr
Sunday, 12th Mar 2017.

This is the thing I can't get my head around. Was this run all just a dream...? And all that optimism there. Felt real didn't it?

I certainly remember how dire the last month was but the whole thing seems sort of unhinged - bipolar swings in form so extreme we don't know what the true nature of things is any more and what to expect...
Well that's it then on 20:12 - Jun 21 with 1378 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k me. A thread moaning about people moaning. And now I'm f**king moaning about this. I'm sick of this f*cking shit.

Every f*cking time QPR win - 'oh I bet the whingers are annoyed that we got a result'

Every f*cking time QPR lose - 'oh I bet the whingers are happy'

F*CK OFF WITH THIS SHIT.

F*cking whining about fans? F*ck off. F*cking whining about politics? F*ck off. F*cking threads where there's a cryptic f*cking title that means f*ck all to anyone but the original poster and a one word/one line message that doesn't explain it? F*CK OFF.

F*CK.

This f*cking heat is getting to me.

Nurse?

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Well that's it then on 20:34 - Jun 21 with 1341 viewsFredManRave

Well that's it then on 20:12 - Jun 21 by Bluce_Ree

F**k me. A thread moaning about people moaning. And now I'm f**king moaning about this. I'm sick of this f*cking shit.

Every f*cking time QPR win - 'oh I bet the whingers are annoyed that we got a result'

Every f*cking time QPR lose - 'oh I bet the whingers are happy'

F*CK OFF WITH THIS SHIT.

F*cking whining about fans? F*ck off. F*cking whining about politics? F*ck off. F*cking threads where there's a cryptic f*cking title that means f*ck all to anyone but the original poster and a one word/one line message that doesn't explain it? F*CK OFF.

F*CK.

This f*cking heat is getting to me.

Nurse?

F*ck the nurse.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Well that's it then on 23:17 - Jun 21 with 1160 viewsCanadaRanger

Just wondering if people are confusing Fixtures with Dentures...

Fixtures are something QPR will get their teeth into..
Dentures are something people take out and moan about...
Now where's that Fixative?!...
Well that's it then on 00:26 - Jun 22 with 1081 viewsBoston

Well that's it then on 23:17 - Jun 21 by CanadaRanger

Just wondering if people are confusing Fixtures with Dentures...

Fixtures are something QPR will get their teeth into..
Dentures are something people take out and moan about...
Now where's that Fixative?!...

Definitely dentures, Bluce Ree.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024