Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight 19:42 - Jun 21 with 5151 viewsWadR

Tenerife v Getafe kicks off at 8 and our Ale is starting for Getafe.

Watched the first leg of the semi - they drew away at Huesca and Faurlin played well but was a little lucky not to get a second yellow for fouling Huesca's Samu Saiz (who was really impressive and I'd love Rangers to sign him).

He's been starting pretty much every game since getting back from injury in February but is a yellow card away from missing the second leg.

Come on Los Azulones!!
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 23:11 - Jun 21 with 4996 viewsrsonist

Saiz strongly linked to Leeds today...
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 20:27 - Jun 22 with 4583 viewsSonofNorfolt

1-0 down going into the second leg, all to play for.
I was all set to go to Madrid on Saturday but a death in my wife's family means I have to be a father instead.
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 20:39 - Jun 22 with 4556 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 20:27 - Jun 22 by SonofNorfolt

1-0 down going into the second leg, all to play for.
I was all set to go to Madrid on Saturday but a death in my wife's family means I have to be a father instead.

Condolences, Mel. RIP.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 20:37 - Jun 24 with 4326 viewsSonofNorfolt

Ale has put Getafe one up on the night!
2-1 now 2-2 on agg.
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 20:52 - Jun 24 with 4308 viewsRoller

3-1 now, but this must be the highlight

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 20:56 - Jun 24 with 4302 viewsPunteR

Can we have him back now.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 21:50 - Jun 24 with 4211 viewsLunarJetman

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 20:56 - Jun 24 by PunteR

Can we have him back now.?

Should never have been allowed to leave...

Thanks Jimmy....
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 21:56 - Jun 24 with 4201 viewsRoller

Into the final

Login to get fewer ads

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 22:02 - Jun 24 with 4184 viewsaston_hoop

Well done to Faurlin, thats another promotion he can add to his list now!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 22:04 - Jun 24 with 4175 viewsWadR

Watched the game via a Dutch stream. Delighted for Ale and Getafe were by the far the better side tonight. Faurlin was central to everything good Getafe did, neat slide rule passes, a few important tackles and generally controlled the game.

Was caught a bit flat footed in the build up to Tenerife's goal, as someone ran past him through the middle. And he did have his customary slip per game that gifted Tenerife a 2 on 2, but other than Dani Pacheco (ex Liverpool) and Chuli, I thought, with some bias, he was Getafe's best player.

Looking forward to seeing him in La Liga next year!!!
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 22:08]
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 22:35 - Jun 24 with 4111 viewsbosh67

Would love him to do his badges and come back one day as manager.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 00:14 - Jun 25 with 4014 viewsdistortR

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 22:35 - Jun 24 by bosh67

Would love him to do his badges and come back one day as manager.

or even a week.
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 11:14 - Jun 25 with 3855 viewsterryb

Thank you WadR.

Well done Ale & Getafe.
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 13:21 - Jun 25 with 3726 viewsEsox_Lucius

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 21:50 - Jun 24 by LunarJetman

Should never have been allowed to leave...

Thanks Jimmy....

He was offered a new contract but (allegedly) wanted guaranteed playing time when fit which the club weren't prepared to offer. Ale then chose to try his luck elsewhere. No blame attached to JFH there AFAIIC. Shame that spoils your narrative.

The grass is always greener.

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 15:40 - Jun 25 with 3616 viewsterryb

Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 13:21 - Jun 25 by Esox_Lucius

He was offered a new contract but (allegedly) wanted guaranteed playing time when fit which the club weren't prepared to offer. Ale then chose to try his luck elsewhere. No blame attached to JFH there AFAIIC. Shame that spoils your narrative.

Playing 30 matches in a league as competitive as the Championship, but with better football would say that Ale Faurlin made the correct decision and JFH was wrong not to tell him that he was a major part of his plans. He would have been able to play that many games for us and we would have benefitted by this.

Who would I prefer to have had part of the first team squad? Henry, Gladwin etc. or our best midfielder since Ray wilkins?

This decision still rankles with me and is the one reason why the club were right to dismiss JFH !
Ale Faurlin's Getafe play-off final first leg tonight on 17:52 - Jun 25 with 3524 viewsaston_hoop

I have to say, I've watched a lot of Spanish 2nd league football the last 2 years having a season ticket out here and it really feels a couple of notches down from Championship football, but with a few outstanding players here and there. The pace is slower a lot of the time and its no surprise Faurlin has thrived there. But also, he's so damned good at what he does, he could look classy everywhere. Bring him back.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024