Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games 16:21 - Jun 22 with 1685 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.efl.com/news/2017/june/efl-201718-fixtures-to-be-streamed-across-the

"The opening matches of the Sky Bet EFL season will be available worldwide..."

But not in Ireland. So Britain has left Europe and now Ireland has left the World, apparently...
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 16:33]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Worldwide Steaming of Football League Games on 16:24 - Jun 22 with 1674 viewsFredManRave

Do you have to be steaming to watch them?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Worldwide Steaming of Football League Games on 16:34 - Jun 22 with 1641 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Worldwide Steaming of Football League Games on 16:24 - Jun 22 by FredManRave

Do you have to be steaming to watch them?!

Ha Ha!!!

Edited now, but yes - it usually helps!

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 16:51 - Jun 22 with 1591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Looks as if Rangers aren't signed up to it anyway?

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 20:16 - Jun 22 with 1395 viewsJAPRANGERS

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 16:51 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Looks as if Rangers aren't signed up to it anyway?

Why the hell not?? Sounds like a great service for us overseas types at a not too bad price.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 20:16]
Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 20:22 - Jun 22 with 1383 viewsRBlock

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 20:16 - Jun 22 by JAPRANGERS

Why the hell not?? Sounds like a great service for us overseas types at a not too bad price.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 20:16]

I think we are doing our own equivalent in house. Last time we signed up to a league wide initiative we got roped into an extortionately long contract with that crap website.
Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 20:25 - Jun 22 with 1376 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 20:22 - Jun 22 by RBlock

I think we are doing our own equivalent in house. Last time we signed up to a league wide initiative we got roped into an extortionately long contract with that crap website.

Ok, makes sense.

I think Clive said as much?

Either way, it looks like us Irish residents are scoobied as we get Sky over here which means that we can't get alternative packages like this iFollow that the League are offering and maybe - maybe - Rangers' alternative...

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 22:03 - Jun 22 with 1302 viewsRBlock

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 20:25 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok, makes sense.

Either way, it looks like us Irish residents are scoobied as we get Sky over here which means that we can't get alternative packages like this iFollow that the League are offering and maybe - maybe - Rangers' alternative...

Just get a decent VPN and bounce your IP address through Timbuktu. Should sort you out.
Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 22:09 - Jun 22 with 1294 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 22:03 - Jun 22 by RBlock

Just get a decent VPN and bounce your IP address through Timbuktu. Should sort you out.

I think I read that a possible problem is that I would need a credit card from outside both Ireland or Britain?

Login to get fewer ads

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 03:18 - Jun 23 with 1168 viewsjonno

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 22:09 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

I think I read that a possible problem is that I would need a credit card from outside both Ireland or Britain?

I would have thought that as long as your credit card is not a UK one then that would be OK?
Clive did say that Rangers are doing their own thing with this but I have not seen any news on it so far, predictably enough! I have a Cyprus Amex card over here so I assume I could use that to make the payment to QPR - what could possibly go wrong?
Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 06:06 - Jun 23 with 1135 viewsdistortR

send me your full bank details and I'll set you one up, mate...........
Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 07:14 - Jun 23 with 1105 viewsRoller

Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 20:25 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok, makes sense.

Rangers' offering is all rolled up as part of the new website which is due at the end of this month. You will be able to watch live matches as long as the are not being shown live by Sky. I assume that is home and away matches, but I can't recall if that was specified. UK supporters will be able to watch the whole match after the usual embargo period.
Worldwide Streaming of Football League Games on 08:55 - Jun 23 with 1064 viewsRBlock

Hhhm, that is true. If it is as easy as a season long pass could ask any expat mates to make a one off payment. Doubt they'll have paypal for the reason you mentioned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024