Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Caulker left 14:24 - Dec 30 with 8445 viewsHoopsarrr

Speaking to a relative at Christmas, who's best friend is Caulkers aunty. I was told he'd be off in January because he didn't get along with Holloway (the only manager he enjoyed playing under was redknapp). I wonder how many other members of the squad don't warm to Holloway.
Why Caulker left on 14:35 - Dec 30 with 6694 viewsBrightonhoop

Even if it's accurate, Caulker storming off because he only made the bench, wont have helped his own cause, under any Manager. Given his off field problems, and the support he had from the Club, if accurate, he's not very gracious. We are well rid of him. He cost the Club near to £15 Million with nothing to show for it. He should be deeply ashamed of himself.
Why Caulker left on 14:53 - Dec 30 with 6621 viewsDevonWhite

The only sensible course of action based on this conclusive evidence is to reappoint Redknapp IMMEDIATELY.
Why Caulker left on 15:14 - Dec 30 with 6540 views2Thomas2Bowles

That bastard Olly telling him to turn up and train on time and lay off the booze and smashing up motors and other people and only getting £50k a week. no wonder he was off. he is a top pro ffs
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 15:16]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Why Caulker left on 15:19 - Dec 30 with 6520 viewsNorthernr

Oh yeh, fcking evil Holloway, demanding he stay sober and play the occasional football match for his £50,000 a week.

What a cheeky cnt. I'm pleased he didn't get on with him. If you're getting on with your top earner who's making himself unfit to play at a time when everybody in his position is injured then you're not doing your job as manager.
Why Caulker left on 15:25 - Dec 30 with 6490 viewsnix

Why Caulker left on 15:19 - Dec 30 by Northernr

Oh yeh, fcking evil Holloway, demanding he stay sober and play the occasional football match for his £50,000 a week.

What a cheeky cnt. I'm pleased he didn't get on with him. If you're getting on with your top earner who's making himself unfit to play at a time when everybody in his position is injured then you're not doing your job as manager.

It’s interesting that all the players hugged Holloway after the Ipswich game. He doesn’t seem that generally unpopular. If you are the only one that doesn’t get on with everybody else, the striking conclusion is that you re the problem.

I was really shocked at how unfit he looked at the U23s match at Loftus Road. I’m glad he’s gone because it must be hard for the other players to see him swanning around on up to ten times their wages.
Why Caulker left on 15:31 - Dec 30 with 6450 viewsRs_Holy

Bit of an exclusive this one... I Have it on good authority that Ollie and JET do not get on too well.
More proof that Ollie is a loose cannon and has lost the dressing room! You heard it here first.
Why Caulker left on 15:33 - Dec 30 with 6444 viewsqprd

This is from the Guardian puff piece in August:

“QPR and my agent tried to push me towards Lokomotiv Moscow in January, saying it would be a fresh start. Part of me thought the money they were offering could solve all my problems but why would being on my own out in Russia help? I had no idea how to break the cycle and being in Moscow while still injured just felt a recipe for disaster. The manager, Ian Holloway, was actually telling me to stay. I’d been in his office close to tears, so he said: ‘How anyone could think sending you there would be a good idea is beyond me. You need to get yourself right.’ I appreciated him for that but, for the club, I can see why it was appealing to be shot of me but I was in no fit state to move and eventually pulled the plug on it."

Ollie is probably the only manager in England who would've turned down a tidy loan fee because it wasn't in a players' best interests.

Say what you like about Holloway- he's tactically inept, unpredictable, buffoonish at times. But please, FFS, please don't blame Ollie for anything relating to Caulker.

Pathetic....
Why Caulker left on 16:00 - Dec 30 with 6358 viewsCheshireR

Several offers to help Caulker proved to no avail.
As the cliche says - you can't help someone who won't help themselves.
Criticise Holloway for his tactical naivety - but he is blameless here.
Login to get fewer ads

Why Caulker left on 16:00 - Dec 30 with 6358 viewseghamranger

Caulker stole cheese from a Tesco in weybridge
Got drunk and had a fight at the Xmas party
Got done for drink drive in Windsor
Got arrested in Clapham for violence
Had his car sprayed after a domestic in Richmond

And left cos he didn’t get on with Holloway.

Caulker.... see yah
Why Caulker left on 16:17 - Dec 30 with 6303 viewsNorthernr

Why Caulker left on 16:00 - Dec 30 by eghamranger

Caulker.... see yah

Plenty more besides, that's just the stuff that made the papers.
Why Caulker left on 16:17 - Dec 30 with 6299 viewsNorthernr

Why Caulker left on 15:33 - Dec 30 by qprd

This is from the Guardian puff piece in August:

“QPR and my agent tried to push me towards Lokomotiv Moscow in January, saying it would be a fresh start. Part of me thought the money they were offering could solve all my problems but why would being on my own out in Russia help? I had no idea how to break the cycle and being in Moscow while still injured just felt a recipe for disaster. The manager, Ian Holloway, was actually telling me to stay. I’d been in his office close to tears, so he said: ‘How anyone could think sending you there would be a good idea is beyond me. You need to get yourself right.’ I appreciated him for that but, for the club, I can see why it was appealing to be shot of me but I was in no fit state to move and eventually pulled the plug on it."

Ollie is probably the only manager in England who would've turned down a tidy loan fee because it wasn't in a players' best interests.

Say what you like about Holloway- he's tactically inept, unpredictable, buffoonish at times. But please, FFS, please don't blame Ollie for anything relating to Caulker.

Pathetic....

Holloway has a very good record with players in similar situations as well - Clarke Carlisle notably.
Why Caulker left on 18:59 - Dec 30 with 5966 viewsBoston

Caulker could do with Hollowlegs.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Why Caulker left on 19:10 - Dec 30 with 5933 viewssmegma

My aunties friend, who knows someone who used to live in the same street as a pro footballer reckons the OP is talking b0ll0cks. Caulker is a waste of space. Bloke has earned more money at QPR than literally all our fan base combined in the same period. Anyone feeling sorry for him need to have a word with themselves. The reason he liked Redkrapp is obvious to anyone with a brain cell.
Why Caulker left on 19:41 - Dec 30 with 5841 viewsdaveB

He's struggle to find a more supportive manager, what an absolute bellend
Why Caulker left on 22:52 - Dec 30 with 5498 viewsloftinoz

I imagine he liked the colour of Harry's envelopes.
Why Caulker left on 10:08 - Dec 31 with 5175 viewsichbinnaughty

In short, Caulker can go fck himself. I hope he never plays again (largely because it would severely needle to see him perform for a wage elsewhere when he never did for us). Fvck him
Why Caulker left on 10:31 - Dec 31 with 5086 viewsGloryHunter

Why Caulker left on 16:17 - Dec 30 by Northernr

Plenty more besides, that's just the stuff that made the papers.

Come on Clive, can't you tell us, now that he's gone?
Why Caulker left on 14:01 - Dec 31 with 4874 viewsTonto

This is the best Ollie out thread started yet! Top comedy

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Why Caulker left on 14:15 - Dec 31 with 4824 viewsLythamR

If ever there was a reason to keep Holloway as manager the news that Caulker left because he didnt get on with him is it
Why Caulker left on 14:30 - Dec 31 with 4774 viewsconnell10

You can say what you want about olly but I think the bloke is basically a nice human being! Where as caulker comes across as a horrible spoilt kunt!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Why Caulker left on 15:20 - Dec 31 with 4690 viewsterryb

Did Caulker's aunt say what support she had given to him?

Or what the rest of his family had?

BTW, not liking your line manager is quite common in life!
Why Caulker left on 17:51 - Dec 31 with 4555 viewsTGRRRSSS

Surely Caulker left because you know basically he was either incapable or refusing to do his job! FFS.

He's had far to much money from the club, interesting to note the Redknapp comment.... maybe he let him get away with it???
Why Caulker left on 18:01 - Dec 31 with 4524 viewsPunteR

lonely tonight are we?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Why Caulker left on 08:14 - Jan 1 with 4218 viewsenfieldargh

Why Caulker left on 16:00 - Dec 30 by eghamranger

Caulker.... see yah

I think we are missing one very important point here.

What type of cheese did he steel from Tesco’s. I hope it was something processed like dairylea

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Why Caulker left on 11:25 - Jan 1 with 3959 viewswestberksr

Why Caulker left on 08:14 - Jan 1 by enfieldargh

I think we are missing one very important point here.

What type of cheese did he steel from Tesco’s. I hope it was something processed like dairylea

would probably be one of the cheese & port gift sets given the attraction for Mr Caulker of a dairy/booze combo; what's not to like?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024