Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sylla knees up! 08:51 - Apr 11 with 3201 viewsconnell10

Loved Sylla,s little organised knees up after he scored his pen!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sylla knees up! on 09:03 - Apr 11 with 3153 viewsbosh67

I think Ollie gets tired of his relentless good mood, laughing and smiling. Players obviously love him. He seems to be very popular. Dod well last night. Closed down the defenders well until he got tired. Good drifting and poaching in the area and he does generally know where the goal is if he is given the ball about two yards out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sylla knees up! on 09:31 - Apr 11 with 3050 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sylla knees up! on 09:03 - Apr 11 by bosh67

I think Ollie gets tired of his relentless good mood, laughing and smiling. Players obviously love him. He seems to be very popular. Dod well last night. Closed down the defenders well until he got tired. Good drifting and poaching in the area and he does generally know where the goal is if he is given the ball about two yards out.

He was practically in the goal when he headed that in last night.
Sylla knees up! on 09:53 - Apr 11 with 2993 viewsBromleyHoop

Sylla knees up! on 09:31 - Apr 11 by CroydonCaptJack

He was practically in the goal when he headed that in last night.

But he scores from very close range with great regularity. I’d love to see all his QPR goals in a youTubey type highlights thingy.
I’m amazed he’s still laughing and got a great attitude after being regularly slagged off by Holloway.
Feed the giraffe and he will score.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Sylla knees up! on 10:00 - Apr 11 with 2967 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sylla knees up! on 09:53 - Apr 11 by BromleyHoop

But he scores from very close range with great regularity. I’d love to see all his QPR goals in a youTubey type highlights thingy.
I’m amazed he’s still laughing and got a great attitude after being regularly slagged off by Holloway.
Feed the giraffe and he will score.

Sylla, Smyth & BOS were the stuff dreams are made of last night. Pacy, mobile and fast interplay between them carving open the Owls with ease. If he had finished that mishit shot with the intent it was struck with he would have had a hat trick and a long term contract I think LOL. Smyth, Sylla, Cousins, BOS and a number of the youngsters all play with a smile on their faces and a willing heart. You can't ask for much more. I feel happy that that I have renewed my S/T and even if we are struggling a bit next season I will cut the team some slack as I think we have the makings of some good football in the side. Just need a bit of granite to steady the ship. If Chief does decide to head North to his family I would definitely try to ring fence Robinson wages and give him a long contract with a huge buy out fee. He was a class act last night.

The grass is always greener.

Sylla knees up! on 10:01 - Apr 11 with 2965 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Himself and Holloway seemed very close last night when he was subbed off. Huge hugs all 'round.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sylla knees up! on 12:13 - Apr 11 with 2739 viewskensalriser

We love to celebrate the most technically proficient, difficult to score goals the most. But isn't the knack of getting into positions for easy tap-ins a more valuable skill than the ability to score from unlikely positions?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sylla knees up! on 12:22 - Apr 11 with 2714 viewsCamberleyR

Sylla knees up! on 12:13 - Apr 11 by kensalriser

We love to celebrate the most technically proficient, difficult to score goals the most. But isn't the knack of getting into positions for easy tap-ins a more valuable skill than the ability to score from unlikely positions?

Andy Thomson probably the last we had off the top of my head as a top tapper-inner.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sylla knees up! on 12:31 - Apr 11 with 2684 viewskensalriser

Sylla knees up! on 12:22 - Apr 11 by CamberleyR

Andy Thomson probably the last we had off the top of my head as a top tapper-inner.

28 goals in 67 games. Not a bad return!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Sylla knees up! on 12:41 - Apr 11 with 2646 viewsTacticalR

Sylla knees up! on 10:01 - Apr 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Himself and Holloway seemed very close last night when he was subbed off. Huge hugs all 'round.

BFFs.

Air hostess clique

Sylla knees up! on 12:50 - Apr 11 with 2615 viewsYorkRanger

Watching the highlights it struck me how popular he seems to be with the pother players. Nobody can knock his goalscoring (even if they all are from inside the 6 yard box)
Sylla knees up! on 12:54 - Apr 11 with 2604 views2Thomas2Bowles

What a great left-footed cross from Furlong bounced off Sylla's head and in.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sylla knees up! on 13:08 - Apr 11 with 2570 viewsDavieQPR

We have all seen another of our strikers miss those simple tap ins.
Sylla knees up! on 13:27 - Apr 11 with 2494 viewsDorse

Sylla knees up! on 12:41 - Apr 11 by TacticalR

BFFs.

Big Fat Fcukers? That's cold, man.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sylla knees up! on 13:47 - Apr 11 with 2465 viewsterryb

Soon after his first goal, Sylla made a point of going to Furlong & giving him a hug of thanks.

I can't remember seeing as much togetherness as our current team have apart from possibly the 2003 play off side!
Sylla knees up! on 13:57 - Apr 11 with 2429 viewstimcocking

For me, any of those synchronised celebrations really are the pits.

But i love what a smiley bloke he is. He definitely should have been played more often, i bet he can't believe how many he scores without getting picked.

I'm also pleased for Bidwell. A pretty solid player, always been over criticised and undervalued by most on here.
Sylla knees up! on 15:34 - Apr 11 with 2359 viewsDWQPR

I’m surprised that nobody has adopted ‘Sylla-bration Time’ as his song!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Sylla knees up! on 15:41 - Apr 11 with 2345 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Sylla knees up! on 15:34 - Apr 11 by DWQPR

I’m surprised that nobody has adopted ‘Sylla-bration Time’ as his song!

Sylla Brate Good Times........ Come On!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024