Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you 12:04 - May 3 with 10308 viewsCFW

So as the season comes to an end I would like to say thank you to a few people:-

Thank you to Ollie - have not always agreed with his team selections etc but he has done exactly what we wanted this season, kept us up, had some good games and usually had a smile on his face.

Thank you to Sir Les, Lee Hoos and all the backroom staff for their efforts this year - was proud of what the club did for Stan Bowles and especially what they did to remember Grenfill tower fire.

Thank you to Antti for his Knee Jerks - always a good read.

Thank you to Dave B - the voice of reason.

Thank you to Brian M for match day reporting and for being such a nice bloke!!!

Thank you to Disco - for simply being Disco.

Thank you to all you QPR supporters who follow our great club through good and bad.

Hope you all have a great summer break and enjoy your holidays.

Thank you on 12:24 - May 3 with 8833 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Just putting my flak jacket on...

..but also, thank you TF and the board for swallowing another HUGE chunk of debt. There are plenty of owners who wouldn't have done that.

And continuing to invest in the infrastructure of the club - Warren Farm is almost over the line and I think the continued pursuit of a new ground will sort itself out in the next year.

Whatever the historical mistakes and mismanagement of the early TF years, I really feel QPR is at last becoming the club we all want it to be.
Thank you on 13:21 - May 3 with 8731 viewsOutWestR

While we're at it, thanks to Clive for all his hard work to make this site happen.

I only get to a few games every season and the match reports are an essential way to find out what's going on.
Thank you on 13:24 - May 3 with 8708 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Thank you on 01:38 - May 5 with 8503 viewstimcocking

What's this trickery? Being friendly on a QPR forum? Whatever next? Clive won't like it.

Ps Good post, nothing to argue with.
Thank you on 07:38 - May 5 with 8395 viewsRs_Holy

Thanks Clive for the match reports which are simply the best... and the Loft For Words site which is much, much more than a footy messageboard.
Thank you on 07:41 - May 5 with 8393 viewsPunteR

Its been quite an eventful season on LFW. Cheers to everyone involved.
Loads of interesting threads and some proper funny posts. Always keeps me entertained.

Keep up the good work Clive.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Thank you on 07:50 - May 5 with 8376 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks to Clive. As an overseas fan, without LFW I'd still be a Rangers fan but I wouldn't be an active Rangers fan. This site keeps me part of my Rangers family and that means a lot to me so I'm extremely grateful. I bow,

To the LFW posters. A cracking bunch, All of the above applies to you. Keep on keeping on. Rangers is yours, Rangers is you. I bow.

To the players and management for giving it everything this season. We have had honesty, dedication and integrity. And I will never take those for granted again. I bow.

To Messrs Hoos and Ferdinand for saving our club. I bow.

To Mr. Sinton and the Forever R's crew. I bow.

To those responsible for our reaction to Grenfell. I bow.

To Andy Evans and QPR in the Community. I bow.

To my Dad. For making sure I was a Ranger. We bow to no-one.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Thank you on 09:22 - May 5 with 8301 viewssmegma

Thanks to Clive for every match report , even when he isn't there he gets very good writers in to carry on the good work. The reports should be on the official site, at least he knows Smith didn't score with his head against PNE !!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you on 09:28 - May 5 with 8292 viewsenfieldargh

Thank you on 07:50 - May 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks to Clive. As an overseas fan, without LFW I'd still be a Rangers fan but I wouldn't be an active Rangers fan. This site keeps me part of my Rangers family and that means a lot to me so I'm extremely grateful. I bow,

To the LFW posters. A cracking bunch, All of the above applies to you. Keep on keeping on. Rangers is yours, Rangers is you. I bow.

To the players and management for giving it everything this season. We have had honesty, dedication and integrity. And I will never take those for granted again. I bow.

To Messrs Hoos and Ferdinand for saving our club. I bow.

To Mr. Sinton and the Forever R's crew. I bow.

To those responsible for our reaction to Grenfell. I bow.

To Andy Evans and QPR in the Community. I bow.

To my Dad. For making sure I was a Ranger. We bow to no-one.

Love you to bro

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Thank you on 10:38 - May 5 with 8213 viewsSuperhoop83

All of the above.

This really is a superb website and helps to keep me sane at times.

Special mentions to Clive, Antti, Brian and Disco - his match prediction last week blending 2001 and a Washington goal fest made me laugh so much in the pub it was embarrassing. You can't really read his posts to the uninitiated. Or Spurs fans.

Onwards and, hopefully, upwards. You R'sss!!!

Suffering since 1978.

Thank you on 10:49 - May 5 with 8198 viewspeejaybee

Simply THE BEST.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Thank you on 12:25 - May 5 with 8135 viewsjohncharles

That’s the trouble with this board. I agree with all those mentioned and a few more

Now for God’s sake someone start an argument.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 13:14]

Strong and stable my arse.

Thank you on 12:35 - May 5 with 8129 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Thank you on 13:07 - May 5 with 8106 viewstimcocking

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/mackie-on-qpr-departure/

Ahhh bless, got to love him. Thanks Jamie.

Clives writing is priceless and so accurate it's uncanny.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 13:09]
Thank you on 09:56 - May 6 with 7889 viewsDiscodroids

If it wasn't for this forum i think my jaded interest in QPR would have faded to near nothingness, A bit like the England National side these days. I'm hoping it will come back.

I find this forum for it's Football content, match reports and polarised opinions on the minutiae of the club i have supported since '77, a hiatus most beautiful from the reality of life.

A life where my 2 ex wifes scream at me and each other as they fight tooth and nail like harpies for my earthly goods and chattels. Clawing Tooth and nail akin half starved mongrel canine beasts in the gutter at my corpse for further fiscal augmentation and my meagre pension in return for letting me see my own kids for 3 seconds a year.

I couldn't run a forum in all of gods eternity. Don't have the Patience , the character or the mettle. I'll be back for the new season because of Clive and his love of all things QPR.

An unconditional love that i hope to have back in my soul again one day.

good on yer mate.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 9:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Thank you on 09:59 - May 6 with 7884 viewssmegma

Thank you on 12:25 - May 5 by johncharles

That’s the trouble with this board. I agree with all those mentioned and a few more

Now for God’s sake someone start an argument.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 13:14]

Foxtrot Oscar.
Thank you on 10:38 - May 6 with 7838 viewsDiscodroids

ps .Thank you for the QPR podcast. Chris charles and co haves kept me company throughout the season as i embark on doing up my gaff in Gods ambrosial garden, Leigh on sea.

I keep meaning to find the danny dichio podcast from a few years ago to have another listen but cant find it anywhere.

Anyway.. thank you for being a friend QPR Podcast.

Thank you for being a friend Throughout the season as i strip yet another wall of wallpaper, replace ceiling coves, plaster round alcatraz door frames and paint endless skirting boards .

Thank you for being a friend, friend.

Thank you on 10:51 - May 6 with 7820 viewsEsox_Lucius

The grass is always greener.

Thank you on 11:22 - May 6 with 7790 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Loft for Words - the Goldilocks of QPR fan boards.

Not too hot and aggressive (er, gun-threats apart...)

Not too cold and insipid

But just right (usually)

Thank you on 11:40 - May 6 with 7758 viewsEsox_Lucius

Thank you on 11:22 - May 6 by Ashdown_Ranger

Loft for Words - the Goldilocks of QPR fan boards.

Not too hot and aggressive (er, gun-threats apart...)

Not too cold and insipid

But just right (usually)

Isn't that tag line the same as Trumps harassment charges defence?

The grass is always greener.

Thank you on 23:18 - May 6 with 7550 viewsCiderwithRsie

I'd like to throw in a thanks to Smegma for his reports on the U-23s, a real labour of love.
Thank you on 23:27 - May 6 with 7540 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Thanks to you lot for making me laugh out loud in our office on numerous occasions.

I shared some of our threads and they went down well.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Thank you on 01:46 - May 7 with 7467 viewsHitch

Bazza is someone I would enjoy having a beer with.
Thank you on 07:34 - May 7 with 7379 viewsShotKneesHoop

And the Pod casts have been good fun to listen to as well.

It says a lot for the state of things to admit that this site is more entertaining than watching the real event at Loftus Road, from the experiences I have had this year, as whenever I do go, I see them score bugger all goals and lose heavily.

Villa, Leeds, Forest, Middlesbrough at home and Naaarch away this year must mean that I am the ultimate albatross for watching the Rs.

One goal out of that lot in the oppo's net and 16 in the other end. FMOB!!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Thank you on 08:08 - May 7 with 7344 views1MoreBrightonR

Firstly, thanks to clive....he basically has a second job running this and it isn't paid and at times, looks like a pain in the behind and he does a great job.

Secondly, thanks to the club as a whole...it's been a bit of a forgettable season but I still wouldn't miss it for the world and have loved going every week. It's an addiction I don't see myself breaking any time soon :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024