Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he 21:10 - May 8 with 7766 viewsFDC

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 09:20 - May 9 with 1965 viewsRs_Holy

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 09:18 - May 9 by bosh67

Hughes is the world's jammiest git.

I think its a flip of a coin between Hughesless and Candle Face?
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 10:32 - May 9 with 1911 viewspaulparker

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 07:08 - May 9 by DejR_vu

Would love it if Stoke just stood around and let Swansea score 10.

they may well just do that , they hate that useless kunt as much as us , I cant see them busting a gut to keep Southampton up
I still to this day cannot believe we ever employed Hughes , I hated him as a player he was never ever a fit for us never in a million years he always sneered upon QPR from going from Warnock who loved it here to that miserable sneering barsteward still rankles with me, that's when the club started to lose its soul especially a few months later when we lost macca

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 12:38 - May 9 with 1857 viewsYorkRanger

I couldn't believe how poor Swansea were last night. I also saw an article on Sunday where a Bournemouth player was observing that he was surprised at Swansea's game plan in the 1-0 defeat, it was almost as though (to coin a Redknapp phrase) they viewed it as a bonus game and were putting all their effort in winning their final two home games.

That said if Huddersfield lose tonight there could still be another twist. In terms of nicely accessible away games that would be ok with me..
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 12:54 - May 9 with 1825 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would prefer Swansea to come down. We have to think of our present not of are5ehole managers in our past.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 11:12 - May 13 with 1688 viewsEsox_Lucius

I wonder what odds you would get on Swansea overturning a 9 goal GD to send Soton & Hughes down? One can only hope.

The grass is always greener.

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 11:18 - May 13 with 1674 viewsCamberleyR

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 11:12 - May 13 by Esox_Lucius

I wonder what odds you would get on Swansea overturning a 9 goal GD to send Soton & Hughes down? One can only hope.

Would be absolutely fúcking hilarious after seeing that arsehole celebrate like he'd won the Champion's League the other night.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 11:26 - May 13 with 1662 viewsRs_Holy

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 11:12 - May 13 by Esox_Lucius

i wouldn't be surprised if Sjoke beat them!... absolutely clueless up front!
& On reflection I think its better for us that the Swans go down! I seriously think they could do a Sunderland.
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 12:04 - May 13 with 1628 viewsjohncharles

Swansea could well do it. They could put 5 past an already relegated Stoke and Ma city can score as many as they fancy against Southampton. It’s not so much can they score 5, it’s can they stop themselves from having a goal fest.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 12:25 - May 13 with 1613 viewsEsox_Lucius

I suspect much celebration from W12 and affiliated areas tonight if that should happen. The only manager to be relegated twice in the same season; let's see Lily Savage put a positive spin on that nugget.

The grass is always greener.

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 15:16 - May 13 with 1571 viewsFDC

Swansea 1 nil up and on the attack again...
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 15:18 - May 13 with 1569 viewsFDC

Stoke are absolutely dreadful. I fancy Swansea to score a few...
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 15:19 - May 13 with 1567 viewsFDC

Routledge just had a great chance to make it two.
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 15:32 - May 13 with 1554 viewsFDC

... and Stoke has just scored. Swansea farcical defending
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 18:56 - May 13 with 1510 viewsjohncharles

Both unbelievably crap. Down you go.

Strong and stable my arse.

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 19:47 - May 13 with 1485 viewsFDC

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 18:56 - May 13 by johncharles

Both unbelievably crap. Down you go.

Swansea were well on top for about 20 minutes in the first half and should have scored two, maybe three. Then Stoke scored and Swansea fell apart, looking every bit a relegated team.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 19:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024