Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 23:15 - Aug 21 with 4335 viewsHoopsarrr

No coincidence his first game on loan results in MOM - we've sent out best youngster out on loan.
Manning on 23:35 - Aug 21 with 4246 viewssmegma

Where did you see he was MOTM?? They lost 3-2 if you hadn't noticed.
Manning on 23:38 - Aug 21 with 4217 viewsHooping_Mad

I did this thread already but its way down the page.

Here the MOM report:

https://www.balls.ie/football/man-match-young-irish-midfielder-home-rotherham-de

(I hope links are allowed here)

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Manning on 23:41 - Aug 21 with 4197 viewsWestbourneR

Manning on 23:38 - Aug 21 by Hooping_Mad

I did this thread already but its way down the page.

Here the MOM report:

https://www.balls.ie/football/man-match-young-irish-midfielder-home-rotherham-de

(I hope links are allowed here)

Luongo should be dropped until he sorts his head out. Looks over weight too.

It’s CRAZY Manning isn’t here. Crazy. Top player, spiky, can play, gets goals and brilliant set piece

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Manning on 23:46 - Aug 21 with 4158 viewsHooping_Mad

Complete and total madness.

Very QPR though.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Manning on 00:30 - Aug 22 with 4096 viewswombat

Manning on 23:46 - Aug 21 by Hooping_Mad

Complete and total madness.

Very QPR though.

Seems early on mclaren has his favs
Cousins is defo one
Dosnt seem to be a fan of Smythe
Bright seems to have disappeared
Manning gone for some reason I’ll never entirely work out

Mclaren has to be the most clueless caaant I’ve ever seen at rangers , the original Teflon manager nothing. Is his fault.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Manning on 00:32 - Aug 22 with 4087 viewskensalriser

Smyth is one I'm really scratching my head over. Looked a great prospect in the latter part of last season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Manning on 00:40 - Aug 22 with 4069 viewsTacticalR

Manning on 00:32 - Aug 22 by kensalriser

Smyth is one I'm really scratching my head over. Looked a great prospect in the latter part of last season.

We have got to get Smyth involved. The whole team is shell shocked and devoid of inspiration, and we are in desperate need of players who can conjure something out of nothing.

Air hostess clique

Manning on 00:45 - Aug 22 with 4054 viewstimcocking

Ffs. Why didn't we send Sean Goss on loan instead? Ryan is versatile and at the minute we need 11 replacements...
Login to get fewer ads

Manning on 00:52 - Aug 22 with 4043 viewsDavieQPR

Manning on 00:45 - Aug 22 by timcocking

Ffs. Why didn't we send Sean Goss on loan instead? Ryan is versatile and at the minute we need 11 replacements...

MacLaren doesn't seem to like young players other than fans favourite Eze.
How many others have played this season?
Manning on 02:13 - Aug 22 with 3958 viewsbob566

Hes the one player ive championed of this squad. Given games he'll flourish. I rate him higher than anyone else we have. He can pick a pass. Id have liked to see him with scowen and freeman in a three. Alas poor yorick
Manning on 03:34 - Aug 25 with 3580 viewsHooparoo

Spoke to a Rotherham fan this morning. He said all the Rotherham fans can’t understand why we let Manning go. “You must be all daft.”

Ahh. Yep. Hard to argue with that little pearl of wisdom. 😕

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Manning on 08:44 - Aug 25 with 3400 viewsBlue_Castello

Manning on 02:13 - Aug 22 by bob566

Hes the one player ive championed of this squad. Given games he'll flourish. I rate him higher than anyone else we have. He can pick a pass. Id have liked to see him with scowen and freeman in a three. Alas poor yorick

Spot on Bob every week I keep thinking we should have kept Manning, he has bags of potential and can play in a number of positions.
Every time Cousins comes on the pitch I immediately think that should be Manning, I guess we all have our favourite players for different reasons, what is so bloody annoying is that Rotherham wanted Manning because he's good and left us with Cousins who is totally clueless and weakens the team.

On another thread Clive posted the team from last years Birmingham game the back four was Manning, Furlong, Bidwell and Kakay, now we played really well in that game and that back four would be far better than any I've seen so far this season.
Manning on 09:12 - Aug 25 with 3348 viewsCamberleyR

We can only send out players on loan that other clubs actually want. Presumably we've alerted other clubs of the availability of Goss and Cousins but have had no takers.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Manning on 12:39 - Aug 25 with 3174 viewskensalriser

Let's not forget that Holloway seemed to lose confidence in Manning last season. He made 15 appearances as against the 18 he made the previous season starting with his December debut.

By the way, does everyone remember he's a Redknapp signing?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Manning on 13:37 - Aug 25 with 3125 viewsRangersw12

Manning on 12:39 - Aug 25 by kensalriser

Let's not forget that Holloway seemed to lose confidence in Manning last season. He made 15 appearances as against the 18 he made the previous season starting with his December debut.

By the way, does everyone remember he's a Redknapp signing?

He isn't a Redknapp signing in the same way Eze isn't a JFH signing
Manning on 14:01 - Aug 25 with 3099 viewsfrancisbowles

Manning on 13:37 - Aug 25 by Rangersw12

He isn't a Redknapp signing in the same way Eze isn't a JFH signing

It could mean he is on biggish money though! Especially if we had to fight other clubs for his signature.
Manning on 15:03 - Aug 25 with 3054 viewsderbyhoop

Easy answers

1. He's not been fit

2. Somebody wanted Manning. Nobody wanted Goss, possibly including us.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024