Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP John McCain 12:56 - Aug 26 with 5725 viewsisawqpratwcity

John McCain, Republican Presidential candidate 2008, Vietnam POW.
I don't normally laud right-wing politicians, but in his Presidential campaign, when a supporter said she didn't trust Obama because "he's an Arab", he corrected her, "No, Ma'am, he's a decent family man, citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with." 100% class.
That and he also liked to give Trump a serve on a regular basis, including voting to preserve ObamaCare.
RIP John.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 13:14]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

RIP John McCain on 08:11 - Aug 28 with 697 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

The world is better off without McCain in American politics, because it advocated the sowing of death around the world. He was a typical, arrogant American politician and part of their political elite who believed that America needs to rule the world. Hitler wanted to do same and we all know how that finished.
RIP John McCain on 09:58 - Aug 28 with 653 viewssmegma

RIP John McCain on 08:59 - Aug 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Contrary Mary here!

At the risk of speaking ill of the dead, having the demeanour of a gentleman doesn’t forgive a career of cutting workers rights, environmental vandalism, tax cuts for the richest, opposing free healthcare, and financial deregulation (leading to the 2008 crash).

For those saying he was a true Patriot, he opposed a bill to give military veterans free education if they left the military with PTSD or severe injuries.

Let’s not re write history.

I wish his family well.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 9:00]

That could be Trump you're describing.

Forgot, Trump isn't a war hero.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024