Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pot of Gold or in the shite 10:19 - Feb 27 with 3035 viewsCFW

The top of the table is looking very tight so given that who would you like to see get the pot of gold and a try in the premier league and who do you want to stay and be in the shite with the ffp?

For me I would have no problem with Sheffield United and Bristol City going up but I really, really cannot decide on the third team.

What I do know is I really do not want the following teams to be promoted - in no particular order:-
Aston Villa
Leeds
Aston Villa
Derby
Aston Villa
Trees
Aston Villa
Leeds
Aston Villa
Middlesborough
Aston Villa
Norwich
oh and
ASTON VILLA
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 10:25 - Feb 27 with 2999 viewssmegma

I don't want to see Villa or Leeds go up.

Or Leeds United and Aston Villa.

Plus Leeds or Villa.

At least one of them were champions of Europe though.
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 11:40 - Feb 27 with 2877 viewsrunningman75

Do not want to see Leeds, Middlesborough , Fat Franks Derby, also Nottingham Forest now we have finally worked out how to win there.
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 12:43 - Feb 27 with 2732 viewsactonman

Norwich , Leeds Villa and probably derby and Wednesday

Not too fussed about borough or Albion and most of the rest can have a shot at the big time for a change.

If I had to pick one , taking into account ffp etc then Villa all day long but that hurts because in my disliking of football teams league table , Norwich are champions league spot every fking time !
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 12:46 - Feb 27 with 2725 viewsRblockPrior

I think Norwich and West Brom will go up automatically and Sheff U will win play offs

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Pot of Gold or in the shite on 13:23 - Feb 27 with 2622 viewsTonto

As it stands right now, only the top 5 have a realistic chance of promotion. Brizzle and Frank Lampard's Derby County are 11 points off a promotion place, and although stranger things have happened, don't see 2 of the top 3 losing it or either of those going on some sort of amazing winning streak until the end of the season.

if I had a choice, I would love Norwich and Leeds to fail, mainly due to the odious fan base/Mick Dennis.

The playoff spots are harder to predict, but I don't expect Villa to make it, their form is only worsened by us, and they are already 8 points off, realistically 9 as their goal difference is inferior.

I wouldn't begrudge West Brom or Middlesboro going up, I could even cope with Sheffield Weds!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Pot of Gold or in the shite on 09:04 - Feb 28 with 2447 viewsloftus77

Pot of Gold or in the shite on 12:46 - Feb 27 by RblockPrior

I think Norwich and West Brom will go up automatically and Sheff U will win play offs

Sheff Utd - win in play offs?? Never happens. I think they have the worst record of all. Auto or bust for them.
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 09:08 - Feb 28 with 2440 viewsNorthernr

Hard to call but I'd always back a Chris Wilder team. Norwich have looked very good whenever I've seen them lately so maybe those two. West Brom just about from the play offs but I think the Barnes loss and the way they're defending makes them vulnerable. I'm going with them more because the rest look so flakey.
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 09:12 - Feb 28 with 2429 viewsstowmarketrange

A season of pulisball in the premier league could be fun.And it would be 1 less northern trip to go to.
Definitely don’t want lids,Naarwich,villa or fat franks assorted 11 to go up,so sheff Utd,wba,And Boro via the playoffs.
Login to get fewer ads

Pot of Gold or in the shite on 09:29 - Feb 28 with 2409 viewsNorthernr

I think Boro will do what they did in the play-offs last year.
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 09:29 - Feb 28 with 2409 viewsterryb

My preference for promotion is definitely Sheffield United. It's hard to remember that 15 years ago, in the Warnock, Morgan days, I detested this club!

My next choice would be Norwich. Solely, because i'm fed up of going there & seeing us lose easily. That would mean no local away matches for me though!

Then we can send Tony Pullis back to the league he belongs to. The Premier deserve him!

At the other end, I hope Rotherham manage to stay up & next season the away match is a Saturday.
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 09:38 - Feb 28 with 2392 viewsMick_S

Come on Leeds, you can do it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pot of Gold or in the shite on 13:34 - Feb 28 with 2266 viewsTGRRRSSS

I don't overly mind Norwich even though we always lose to them, but then Dick Menace reared his head.

That said be funny if Villa and Leeds fail again.
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 13:39 - Feb 28 with 2252 viewsenfieldargh

A Norwich fan friend told me he wants to win the Championship but not get promoted

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pot of Gold or in the shite on 13:52 - Feb 28 with 2213 viewsYorkRanger

mixed views, I'd like to see Sheff Utd stay down as it is a good away trip for me, conversely it would be great for the city if they were promoted.

Happy for Norwich to go up. I'd prefer West Brom and Bristol City to join them rather than Leeds or Boro (again primarily driven by location)...
Pot of Gold or in the shite on 14:14 - Feb 28 with 2178 viewsLblock

Norwich and WBA for auto and Boro for play offs
I’d not miss any of them

For me the real interest is can Burton Male a late burst for the Play Offs and win promotion back here? Simply the best away trip going and I’ll always hate Bolton for that last minute drama last season

At our level I’m sure we’ve all got our FFP goggles on and watching clubs like Notts Florist with avid interest

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pot of Gold or in the shite on 19:23 - Feb 28 with 2057 viewsTW_R

I'm going for us to go on a Palace-esque run and scrape into the play-offs and win the final.

I just hope Remy will be available!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024