Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview 20:51 - Dec 17 with 4032 viewsNorthernr

Massive thanks to Ron for letting us host his latest interview...

Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview 17th Dec 2019 20:49
As he launches his autobiography, QPR goalscorer supreme Clive Allen sat down with Ron Norris to look back at his career in Hoops. 0

Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 09:49 - Dec 19 with 831 viewsPinnerPaul

My Mum had a chat with him and Glenn Roeder on Greenford Station while they ere waiting for the tube after training - different times, even that relatively short period of time ago.
Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 09:55 - Dec 19 with 831 viewsPommyhoop

Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 12:51 - Dec 18 by Mick_S

Chocolate brown kit.

That was just the pitch..Shocking in them days...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 11:12 - Dec 19 with 806 viewskernowhoop

I was a guest at Barnet many years ago. Met Clive in hospitality at half-time. Had a chat over a cup of tea and cake. He was there to watch his son, Oliver, who scored. Clive seemed a very nice chap.
Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 14:22 - Dec 19 with 729 viewsPommyhoop

When they were still talking/ blubbing. There's something in my eye.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 15:01 - Dec 19 with 705 viewsDiscodroids

I was only about 12/13, but i recall us trying to replace Clive wih Dean Neal who started off like emilio butragueño but ended up more tommy Langley.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 15:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 22:52 - Dec 19 with 582 viewsSydneyRs

Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 09:11 - Dec 18 by Northernr

Yes. And my brother is Paul. Clive Allen and Paul Goddard. My dad needed help.

Probably fortunate that Rachid Harkouk wasn't as good as those two.
Clive Allen on his record breaking career - Interview on 08:17 - Dec 20 with 516 viewsHadders

In memory, I seem to spent most of my childhood celebrating goals scored by Clive Allen. The Crystal Palace Quarter Final goal in 82 was the most intense moment of my entire (then) 14 year-old life . Then, in front of us on the massive North Bank at Highbury - wow. Oddly, the last time I saw him was when a friend dragged me to watch my first (and last) game of American Football in the late 90s, at Stamford Bridge of all hell-holes - hold on, is that Clive Allen? It was such a bizarre moment, I just had to Google it to confirm it really happened and yes, he played for London Monarchs in 1997.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 11:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024