Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are some real horrible bastards about . . 18:07 - Dec 19 with 8797 viewsCFW

Got a call late on Monday evening from a friend who lives opposite my Mum. She had been burgled. They got over the back fence (using dustbins to help them) got in the back door (which my Mum had left unlocked) ransacked the bedrooms and stole her handbag which was by her feet she slept in her armchair. Fortunately she was not woken by them and only realised what had happend when she went upstairs to bed.

My Mum is close on 94 years old, frail and has never hurt anyone in her life. This for her is life changing as she will never go back to her house that she has lived in for the past 60 years.

Happy Christmas to those bastards and if I could have one Christmas present it would be that my Mum does not have to live in fear for the rest of her life.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 18:15 - Dec 19 with 7388 viewsPunteR

Sorry to hear that mate. Time of year for it unfortunately.. Sad state things are at the moment. Yeh some proper horrible bastards about.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 18:36 - Dec 19 with 7308 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dreadful
Best wishes to your mum.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 18:45 - Dec 19 with 7292 viewsloftboy

Shocking, I hope you’re mums okay. Let’s hope they get caught and get locked up for a long time.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 18:48 - Dec 19 with 7287 viewsconnell10

On much lower level someone destroyed all the Christmas lights I had on my front fence today. Why they did it I dont know , just wish I caught the bastards!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 18:55 - Dec 19 with 7262 viewsdistortR

best wishes to your mum, I despair at times.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:05 - Dec 19 with 7231 viewsLblock

Not that it matters where, as anywhere it’s a disgrace, but whereabouts did this happen?

These sub-human scummy slags need to be given summary justice
Makes my blood boil like a volcano

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:19 - Dec 19 with 7197 viewsnix

That's awful. So sorry to hear about your mum. Not much consolation but glad to hear she wasn't physically hurt.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:34 - Dec 19 with 7159 viewsNed_Kennedys

That's terrible, I hope your Mum can get over it as much as possible with time.

House burglars really are the scum of the earth.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 19:35]
Login to get fewer ads

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:35 - Dec 19 with 7149 viewspaulparker

Scum of the highest order
I’m sure there will be a few on here saying that those responsible are dealing with issues and not of sound mind

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:49 - Dec 19 with 7073 viewsNoDiddley

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:35 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Scum of the highest order
I’m sure there will be a few on here saying that those responsible are dealing with issues and not of sound mind

Probably from a broken home, brought up by a single Mum, no guidance, led astray by friends at school, never had an opportunity in life........WTF Shoot the K unts
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 20:04 - Dec 19 with 7018 viewsCFW

Thank you all for your kind messages - my Mum lives in Hornchurch Essex. It was a very nice area but like a lot of things in life it can change and it has - unfortunately not for the best. She is not the first and will not be the last to have to go through the mental anguish of being burgled but that does not make it sit any more comfortable with me.

On a positive note can I take this opportunity to wish all QPR supporters and those on LFW a great Christmas and I wish you all a very Happy New Year.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 20:14 - Dec 19 with 6974 viewsKonk

Sorry to hear about that mate - horrible thing to happen to anyone, never mind a vulnerable person living alone. I hope your Mum can soon put it behind her and that the culprit/culprits are soon behind bars.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 21:49 - Dec 19 with 6677 viewsHitch

Very sorry to hear.
My German Shepherd would of had a piece of those bastards.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 22:06 - Dec 19 with 6605 viewsLoftgirl

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:49 - Dec 19 by NoDiddley

Probably from a broken home, brought up by a single Mum, no guidance, led astray by friends at school, never had an opportunity in life........WTF Shoot the K unts

If this had happened to my Mum, their only hope would have been that the police caught them before I did. Unfortunately, people of your Mum's generation find it hard to understand how the world they knew has changed forever. With all the hardships they have gone through they deserve better.
Best wishes to all concerned.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 22:50 - Dec 19 with 6444 viewsstowmarketrange

Hope your mum is ok after her trauma.I got burgled once about 30 years ago and it was a horrible experience.Now I’m extra cautious locking the house doors at night or in the morning when I finish work.
My Mrs hasn’t suffered that fate yet and doesn’t bother too much.I come home sometimes and the keys are still in the front lock where she’s forgotten to take them out again.Or the outer doors are unlocked occasionally.
I hope the local Suffolk burglars don’t read this page or were screwed.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 00:06 - Dec 20 with 6259 viewsitsbiga

I got burgled about 5 years ago. Cleaned me out of anything of value. I’m reminded of it every time I leave the house and obsessively check windows and doors. I’m still in the same gaff too. Sorry for your Mums experience.
Probably some local kids. Hopefully they grow out of being dumb little sh1ts. They don’t think about the victim at the time. I never burgled but as a teen did some dumb stuff that now I look back on and want to beat my own arse up.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 00:39 - Dec 20 with 6201 viewsCLAREMAN1995

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 19:19 - Dec 19 by nix

That's awful. So sorry to hear about your mum. Not much consolation but glad to hear she wasn't physically hurt.

This times 100, It made my blood rub cold that they had the nerve to go into her house and take her stuff while she was sleeping .Thank Jesus she is a sound sleeper and hopefully she can erase it from her memory ASAP.Hope you can have a great Christmas together give her a hug from all the QPR fans on here
As for those scum hope they get theirs soon too
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 09:38 - Dec 20 with 5481 viewsMetallica_Hoop

A girl I know in Venezuela told me they caught a thief in her area in San Fernando de Apure and they were going to string him up (literally lynch him on a lamp post with soldiers watching and not intervening) one guy stopped them apparently.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't have stopped them.

I hope your mum can recover from it.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 10:35 - Dec 20 with 5333 viewsheadhoops

Sorry to hear about your mum CFW. Glad she wasn't physically hurt. A few years back we had some scum break into our house and steal both cars. Amazingly the police caught them - they both got 4 weeks. Pathectic. 3 months ago some chancers drove up our drive, stripped all the lead off some bay windows, breaking most of the windows. The Police basically said, is there any blood? If not, its not even worth them coming out.

There is virtually no deterrent to stop these scumbags. If Boris wants to regenerate some of the bleaker areas, build some fuc£ off prisons, create jobs and get these people off the street.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 12:51 - Dec 20 with 5056 viewsessextaxiboy

I grew up around there (Romford) and it did used to be a nice area . Almost everyone had moved out from London and it was a safe and generally happy place. Not so much now .

Hope your Mum gets her confidence back , maybe get one of those
camera doorbell things linked to your phone so you can warn the scumbags off if they think you are inside .

Give her a large sherry and both of you have a nice Christmas
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 13:15 - Dec 20 with 4991 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sorry to read that, CFW, a truly frightening experience. I'm just relieved that they did not wake her as the consequences don't bear thinking about.

My elderly mum has been burgled 3 times; fortunately she was out on all 3 occasions. It doesn't matter what security I installed, it didn't stop them trying. The good news is that the police eventually caught the bastards. It was a criminal gang based in East London who were monitoring houses across the capital. They would target houses with vulnerable residents or expensive cars in the driveway. They were all sent down.

Since then she varies her habits so prospective thieves can't establish patterns of behaviour (e.g. before she would go shopping, go to church, visit friends, etc at the same times every week; now her movements are more random).

I hope your mum recovers and is able to return home soon.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 13:17]
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 06:01 - Dec 22 with 4324 viewsBushRanger82

That is terrible.
My advice to everyone is batten down the hatches. The party that oversaw steadily rising crime over the last 9 years is in for another 5.
Things are only going to get worse in the law and order department.
Still, never mind, they'll get Brexit done, and that's all that matters to some.
There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 09:36 - Dec 22 with 4180 viewsloftboy

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 06:01 - Dec 22 by BushRanger82

That is terrible.
My advice to everyone is batten down the hatches. The party that oversaw steadily rising crime over the last 9 years is in for another 5.
Things are only going to get worse in the law and order department.
Still, never mind, they'll get Brexit done, and that's all that matters to some.

Don’t turn this political. People have been burgled all my life time. My mum was robbed of her purse in a shop during labours government, what’s your point. If you want to blame anyone blame the snowflakes that insisted on reduced sentences. There needs to be a suitable deterrent to make people think twice.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 10:52 - Dec 22 with 4093 views2Thomas2Bowles

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 09:36 - Dec 22 by loftboy

Don’t turn this political. People have been burgled all my life time. My mum was robbed of her purse in a shop during labours government, what’s your point. If you want to blame anyone blame the snowflakes that insisted on reduced sentences. There needs to be a suitable deterrent to make people think twice.

Same, was burgled and had the car taken when Labour was the Gov.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 18:48 - Dec 22 with 3931 viewsBoston

There are some real horrible bastards about . . on 10:52 - Dec 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Same, was burgled and had the car taken when Labour was the Gov.

The war on the British car owner continues regardless of political color.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024