Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scaled back tunes 18:47 - Mar 10 with 1687 viewsNorthLondonR

Given the penchant for banks and tour operators to utilise insipid, scaled back, versions of awful pop tracks sung by 14 year old girls, to pedal their wears, I often think of possible tracks that could be given this treatment.

Perhaps Pigbag could be vocalised by angst-ridden, post-modernist, voice of the woke generation, GenZ songstress Billie Eilish?

How about Living in a box by Living in a box for Deutsche Bank?
Scaled back tunes on 00:02 - Mar 12 with 1565 viewstimcocking

Quite like the word penchant.

Not as good as rigmarole mind you...now there's a word people should try to use more often in everyday conversation. Means palaver, which i also like, for anybody who may be unacquainted.

Occasionally, if particularly bored, i like to pronounce rigmarole like hyperbole and vice versa.
Scaled back tunes on 08:04 - Mar 12 with 1534 viewsRamseyR

Just Jimmy & a piano - stunning!

Scaled back tunes on 08:43 - Mar 12 with 1517 viewsTheChef

Scaled back tunes on 08:04 - Mar 12 by RamseyR

Just Jimmy & a piano - stunning!

Talented man, that Ian Hislop.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Scaled back tunes on 08:53 - Mar 12 with 1511 viewsqprxtc

I hate with an unbridled passion this type of musical dysentery. Insipid, wimpering, lily livered cobblers. I just want to slap anyone doing this type of thing or even admitting to liking it. Get out into the big wide world you self indulgent, namby pamby bumbag.

I reckon that bloke that did that Tears for Fears song started it and shot be taken aside and given a serious kicking. Coldplay too and their ilk. F uck me. Keane, f ucking Athlete, Beardy, croaky, “emoting”, folkie types who bang on about lost relationships and wounded pride and how they’d be different if they got you back. F uck off. Get a pair of bollocks and go for a pint or ten, you bloody big girls blouse.

Grrrrr. Are the pubs open yet.
Scaled back tunes on 14:02 - Mar 12 with 1452 viewsNorthLondonR

Scaled back tunes on 08:53 - Mar 12 by qprxtc

I hate with an unbridled passion this type of musical dysentery. Insipid, wimpering, lily livered cobblers. I just want to slap anyone doing this type of thing or even admitting to liking it. Get out into the big wide world you self indulgent, namby pamby bumbag.

I reckon that bloke that did that Tears for Fears song started it and shot be taken aside and given a serious kicking. Coldplay too and their ilk. F uck me. Keane, f ucking Athlete, Beardy, croaky, “emoting”, folkie types who bang on about lost relationships and wounded pride and how they’d be different if they got you back. F uck off. Get a pair of bollocks and go for a pint or ten, you bloody big girls blouse.

Grrrrr. Are the pubs open yet.

Touche
Scaled back tunes on 00:06 - Mar 13 with 1387 viewstimcocking

Scaled back tunes on 08:43 - Mar 12 by TheChef

Talented man, that Ian Hislop.

Can i up vote this more than once?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024