Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. 17:36 - Jun 6 with 10408 viewsqpr_1968

a thread we can all get on together, all qpr, what else can go wrong.
just a bit of fun.

born armistice day 1958, 61 yo.
never missed a year going to watch my beloved qpr since 1968.

i'm back to work 2 weeks time so one more week of boring you lot with my posts after a 12 week lock down.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 11:49 - Jun 11 with 872 viewsHooparoo

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:38 - Jun 11 by Boston

Anyone died since this thread started?

I died but I got better

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 12:30 - Jun 11 with 832 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 14:21 - Jun 9 by rsonist

The French roll their eyes (if you're lucky) and reply in English. I have a friend who grew up there and speaks fluently and they still manage to pick up some barely perceptible hint and do it to him every time.

When I was trying to find the Epica gig at 'Elysee Montmartre' in 2009 I got rather hammered in a metal pub and lost. The locals were really helpful when I spoke rusty merde French to them.

The last couple I spoke to asked me If I spoke English My accent was so bad they didn't know I was English. The old French assistant told me I sounded like a Belgian.

"Tintin, Gillou allez."

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 13:24 - Jun 11 with 784 viewsDieByYourSide

I'll swoop in and take the crown for youngest poster so far at 26, but my username's testament to the fact I've been posting on here since my teenage The Smiths phase. Imagine my delight when we signed Joey Barton

And not surprising to hear about the lack of supporters younger down the age groups, it really does show on matchdays.

Hopefully our new philosophy of bringing through exciting players like BOS and Eze will help, but something will have to be done on the economic side at some point in the future as regularly going to football isn't a reality of a lot of young peoples' lives...
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 13:28]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 13:51 - Jun 11 with 748 viewsQPRSteve

66 and me legs are beginning to go. Started supporting the R's in 1963.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:15 - Jun 11 with 704 viewsSilverfoxqpr

50 next month FFS. I was watching Springwatch last night and seriously considering trying out their 'make your own pond' idea this weekend. The sooner I'm back in the local boxing gym whipping 20 year olds making myself feel younger again the better. I'm turning into Captain Willard in his Saigon hotel room awaiting my next mission.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:28 - Jun 11 with 671 viewsDiscodroids

Reading through this thread For some reason i've got the scene from the wicker Man with Sergeant Neil Howie watching young peoples dancing naked over a bonfire in the pagan beleif of a bounteous crop harvest...

Lord Summerisle : Good afternoon, Sergeant Howie. I trust the sight of the young people refreshes you.

Sergeant Howie : No sir, it does NOT refresh me!.

f uck nows why

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:38 - Jun 11 with 650 viewsA40Bosh

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:38 - Jun 11 by Boston

Anyone died since this thread started?

There was a bloke who was a QPR fan who I think was in his 50s who died of Covid-19 a couple of weeks back. His name was Pete but I don't know if he was a regular at games or ever posting on here.

Apparently a rather large fella and the only reason I came across him was my brother and his wife went to see the coffin being taken in to the crematorium to show support for a close friend and my brother sent me a picture of the floral tributes as they were all blue and white and there was a QPR shaped wreath

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 10:09 - Jun 13 with 547 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:38 - Jun 11 by A40Bosh

There was a bloke who was a QPR fan who I think was in his 50s who died of Covid-19 a couple of weeks back. His name was Pete but I don't know if he was a regular at games or ever posting on here.

Apparently a rather large fella and the only reason I came across him was my brother and his wife went to see the coffin being taken in to the crematorium to show support for a close friend and my brother sent me a picture of the floral tributes as they were all blue and white and there was a QPR shaped wreath

R I P

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024