Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost interest since the restart 21:07 - Jun 30 with 3474 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The 3 losses in a row may be talking here, but i felt the exact same before Barnsley, ive lost interest in football and QPR since the re-start.

Really struggle to get excited about watching a friendly feel match with no fans on my couch, and it doesn't help that we are having kick offs like 6:30pm on a Tuesday. I was having dinner before realised we were playing.

Couldnt imagine what its like being a promotion contender. If we had to watch that Zamora goal at Wembley in my living room with an empty stadium i think id give it all up to be honest
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 21:09]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Lost interest since the restart on 21:13 - Jun 30 with 3437 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'd have given my right arm to be there, with all you lot of course.

It's still better than nothing for me though but could do with a win to lift the spirits a bit.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Lost interest since the restart on 21:28 - Jun 30 with 3367 viewsMedwayR

I think that what it’s all proven for me is that modern football isn’t for the fans yet football is nothing without the fans.

Poll: Who’s better?

Lost interest since the restart on 21:43 - Jun 30 with 3284 viewsOakR

Lost interest since the restart on 21:28 - Jun 30 by MedwayR

I think that what it’s all proven for me is that modern football isn’t for the fans yet football is nothing without the fans.

I'm hoping this will be something that comes out of this - empty stadiums produce no drama and there is no getting over that. It's very odd watching these games - maybe I'd feel differently if we had won all 3 but it's a difficult watch.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Lost interest since the restart on 21:54 - Jun 30 with 3216 viewsTacticalR

Bring back politics.

Air hostess clique

Lost interest since the restart on 22:44 - Jun 30 with 3082 viewsHooping_Mad

Maybe a gauge of interest would help, for further reference...

1. All hope is gone, I'm done, finished, that's it I'm going to buy some golf clubs and pretend to be a t**t on a Sundays I swear this time I will never go again(otherwise known as January)
2. All hope is gone, Paul Hart is coming in as caretaker manger till the end of the season. Again. Where did I hide the Codine and ab-synth?
3. All hope is gone, I hate the rangers but I'll still accidentally 'find' the score while looking for the Womens Vollyball scores on BBC sport. I wonder if licking a tramp will make me hallucinate?
4. All hope is gone, the squad have checked out 6 games early again both physically, mentally and morally. The club are asking you to renew for next season and you have to convince the wife your collecting empty single malt whiskey bottles. Honestly love it's a thing. Oh and were in witha shout of a relegation battle.
5. A glimmer of hope remains, we can still stay up but the club have forgotten to have some strikers, again, you hear a rumour that Watford want to release a Handy North Korean international Sum Dum Phuc and QPR are sniffing around. He has a choice between a life of spiritual hunger, poor facilities, destruction of his individual identity or North Korea. You then read in the Sunday paper that he 'really' misses his mum.
6. Shaun Wright Phillips
7. Ian Holloway explains in detail why you can't leave before the end
8. Tony Fernandez starts tweeting again
9. Les explaining to us simple folk why spending no money will not result in history repeating itself for the 5th year running.
10. Every home game this season.

I would be somewhere between 3 & 4 currently

Just found this and on reflection I was probably nearer a 2 last night, now where those Vollyball scores...
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 10:03]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Lost interest since the restart on 23:16 - Jun 30 with 2991 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I missed tonight's game but as an overseas fan I've enjoyed the last two games as much as the rest of the games this season. Would hope for everyone's sake that fans get back in as soon as possible, but in the short term no fans hasn't affected my experience.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lost interest since the restart on 01:48 - Jul 1 with 2855 viewsBoston

I wish they’d called it, this is crap.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lost interest since the restart on 03:16 - Jul 1 with 2814 viewsnix

This was the first match that I mostly enjoyed. They actually looked like they'd met each other before unlike the last two matches. BOS looked much more interested and it was a shame that he got hacked down a couple of times when in promising positions, as did Eze. The one good thing about us having no chance of the play offs is the chance to see a couple of our younger players getting a chance. I thought Kakay looked alright and Shodipo provided a bit of energy for us. We've got to make a lot of changes again in the close season and the more they see them playing in proper matches, as opposed to friendlier the better.

It's clear that the game needs the fans which is a fantastic thing. It means that Sky et al can't treat us like complete sh*t, as they must realise how essential we are to their very expensive product.

I'm glad we're finishing the season. I would have always wondered what would have happened if we hadn't. And it's a bit interesting to see if WBA will implode in the manner of Leeds in previous seasons.
Login to get fewer ads

Lost interest since the restart on 06:03 - Jul 1 with 2725 viewstraininvain

Everyone feels the same way- we’d all prefer to be at the game but we can’t for obvious reasons. Let’s try to remember that 50,000 people have died over the past few months. We’re all lucky to be able to watch football on the tv even if results are sh1t!

And if it’s that bad then don’t watch it. Sorry to rant but feels like we have a thread like this after every game and it’s not exactly a hot take.
Lost interest since the restart on 08:29 - Jul 1 with 2567 viewsrunningman75

There are sites on the internet where people can watch others getting screwed for free. Paying to watch QPR get screwed online seems to be poor value for money.
Lost interest since the restart on 08:40 - Jul 1 with 2535 viewssmegma

Lost interest since the restart on 23:16 - Jun 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I missed tonight's game but as an overseas fan I've enjoyed the last two games as much as the rest of the games this season. Would hope for everyone's sake that fans get back in as soon as possible, but in the short term no fans hasn't affected my experience.

You’ve enjoyed the last two games???
Lost interest since the restart on 08:45 - Jul 1 with 2519 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lost interest since the restart on 08:40 - Jul 1 by smegma

You’ve enjoyed the last two games???

As much as the rest of the season, ya.

There have been other poor games as well this year - Hull at home springs to mind.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lost interest since the restart on 09:46 - Jul 1 with 2458 viewsfrancisbowles

Lost interest since the restart on 08:45 - Jul 1 by BrianMcCarthy

As much as the rest of the season, ya.

There have been other poor games as well this year - Hull at home springs to mind.

I've enjoyed them as well Brian. Just found the outcome very frustrating, especially last night when we definitely deserved more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024