Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today 14:03 - Sep 12 with 2811 viewstonyQPR

Other than eerily quiet 😢
What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 14:08 - Sep 12 with 2797 viewsEsox_Lucius

No-one has let me know what time the gates open and there doesn't seem to be anyone around to ask. Heavy police presence in case there is trouble but no sign of our Met R John Gerrard. Is the lack of program sellers due to possible cross contamination, I know I should have got one online but I thought it would help with the match day experience in these strange times. No-one in the cafe either, what's going on?

The grass is always greener.

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 14:19 - Sep 12 with 2752 viewsqpr_1968

heard a few of the young'ns are meeting in the conningham, and a few are watching the game in the sports and social club...acton garden village.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 14:46 - Sep 12 with 2668 viewsBoston

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 14:08 - Sep 12 by Esox_Lucius

No-one has let me know what time the gates open and there doesn't seem to be anyone around to ask. Heavy police presence in case there is trouble but no sign of our Met R John Gerrard. Is the lack of program sellers due to possible cross contamination, I know I should have got one online but I thought it would help with the match day experience in these strange times. No-one in the cafe either, what's going on?

Look up in the sky, is it a bird, a plane ..,no it’s smegma, caught up in the barbed wire as he goes over the wall.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 15:38 - Sep 12 with 2593 viewsHayesender

Just back in from the Askew. Very busy, already a visit by the police

Poll: Shamima Beghum

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 17:17 - Sep 12 with 2445 viewstonyQPR

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 15:38 - Sep 12 by Hayesender

Just back in from the Askew. Very busy, already a visit by the police

You’d off thought they’d have more important things to do !!!!
What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 11:15 - Sep 13 with 2084 viewsfrancisbowles

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 17:17 - Sep 12 by tonyQPR

You’d off thought they’d have more important things to do !!!!

You'd have thought.....oops, sorry wrong thread!
What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 14:28 - Sep 13 with 1864 viewsqprxtc

The Pav is meant to reopen tomorrow although it’s still boarded up and grafiitied as of this morning.

Going to book a table for myself for 4.30pm. Table service only apparently and one person in the bog at a time.

I reckon it’ll be shut again by Tuesday.
What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 14:56 - Sep 13 with 1831 viewslightwaterhoop

If the Pav goes western civilisation wont be far behind it.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 22:11 - Sep 13 with 1625 viewsqprxtc

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 14:56 - Sep 13 by lightwaterhoop

If the Pav goes western civilisation wont be far behind it.

You ain’t wrong. Just found out it’s not opening tomorrow. I am now officially f ucking pissed off with everything.
What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 23:24 - Sep 13 with 1551 viewsBoston

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 22:11 - Sep 13 by qprxtc

You ain’t wrong. Just found out it’s not opening tomorrow. I am now officially f ucking pissed off with everything.

You could always bring a six pack down the launderette.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 23:41 - Sep 13 with 1526 viewsqprxtc

What’s it like around the bush and the pubs today on 23:24 - Sep 13 by Boston

You could always bring a six pack down the launderette.

It’s going to come to that. Except there is no launderette. I can’t even puke on me trousers these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024