Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 out of the next four weeks have no midweek match 16:36 - Dec 21 with 4686 viewsswisscottage

I'm going to put myself on the line here and state that by the time we play Wycombe on the 16th of January we will be seeing much improved performances.

I think this team seriously needs time on the training pitch that they've been desperately short of over the previous couple of months and I think the next four weeks will give Warburton enough time to make some positive inroads into some of the deficiencies we are all seeing.

This is of course if our esteemed leader give him that time.

3 out of the next four weeks have no midweek match on 14:52 - Dec 23 with 605 viewsswisscottage

3 out of the next four weeks have no midweek match on 11:34 - Dec 23 by PinnerPaul

I feel it might just be them having much much better players.

Still, hope I'm wrong and you're right and a couple of days at Harlington is going to sort it all out, but, sadly I doubt it.

Well them having better players is a given.

The fact is our squad is probably a bottom half squad. That with relatively little championship level experience, and a lack of time to train together between games, all put together makes for a team that is unlikely to perform well until something changes.

However I have confidence that given time, Warburton would improve this team considerably, it just requires something that is always in short supply in football .. patience.
3 out of the next four weeks have no midweek match on 15:04 - Dec 23 with 589 viewsfrancisbowles

To those who criticise the player recruitment, there are two important considerations after identifying a target. Would they, and their agent, want to come or be persuaded to come here and can we afford them?
3 out of the next four weeks have no midweek match on 15:06 - Dec 23 with 581 viewsBrianMcCarthy

3 out of the next four weeks have no midweek match on 15:04 - Dec 23 by francisbowles

To those who criticise the player recruitment, there are two important considerations after identifying a target. Would they, and their agent, want to come or be persuaded to come here and can we afford them?

Also, they have to have lots of hair.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024