Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barbet at left back? 15:50 - Jan 26 with 1633 viewsHeadington

When the new left-sided centre back is fit would Barbet at left back be an option? Good crosser, knows how to defend (usually).
Barbet at left back? on 16:45 - Jan 26 with 1565 viewstimcocking

I've wondered considering...
Barbet at left back? on 17:47 - Jan 26 with 1491 viewsDavieQPR

What the same Barbet who was atrocious playing at left back for Brentford and was extremely poor the couple of times he has played there for us. That one?
Barbet at left back? on 17:50 - Jan 26 with 1481 viewsDorse

Barbet at left back? on 17:47 - Jan 26 by DavieQPR

What the same Barbet who was atrocious playing at left back for Brentford and was extremely poor the couple of times he has played there for us. That one?

That's the one. You know, the one whose tackling has never been known to raise the blood pressure. That guy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Barbet at left back? on 18:23 - Jan 26 with 1434 viewssimmo

If we're playing BOS and Adomah there to avoid 'actual LBs' like Niko and Old man Wallace, I think anyone has a chance to play there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barbet at left back? on 18:23 - Jan 26 with 1431 viewsNorthernr

He takes the corners now as well. What a country.
Barbet at left back? on 19:05 - Jan 26 with 1363 viewsswitchingcode

Barbet at left back? on 17:47 - Jan 26 by DavieQPR

Wasn’t atrocious at left back average I’d say.Have always thought he’d be better playing in a more offensive position I think he would get more goals than Dykes if you put him up front.
Barbet at left back? on 19:19 - Jan 26 with 1335 viewsWestbourneR

Luke Garbutt at Blackpool looks a really good option to me

Anyone got Warburton's email?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Barbet at left back? on 20:34 - Jan 26 with 1194 viewsBurnleyhoop

Will be interesting to see what shape Warbs goes for following the arrival of the new additions.
Personally, I would be dropping Geoff (the ankle breaker), Niko ( needs to go out on loan) and Kane ( effort but low on quality).

Would also like to see Willock and the criminally under used Adomah occupying the wide positions.

I would stick with 3 at the back utilising Wijs, allowing Chair, Ball and Johnson to occupy central midfield.

Charlie and Bonne to start up top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024