Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth goal 15:11 - Feb 21 with 2286 viewstonyQPR

Anybody else think Longs bundled that over the line with his arm ?
Bournemouth goal on 15:14 - Feb 21 with 2262 viewsterryb

No, but I thought the player who headed the ball across might have been offside.
Bournemouth goal on 15:19 - Feb 21 with 2225 viewslosethedrum

Having seen it from the camera behind the goal i would say yes he handled it .
Bournemouth goal on 15:20 - Feb 21 with 2220 viewsdaveB

his first goal in almost a year, good old QPR
Bournemouth goal on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2114 viewsRangersw12

A blatant handball fot me as you can see his arm move towards the ball

Thankfully it didn't matter in the end
Bournemouth goal on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2108 viewstonyQPR

Bournemouth goal on 15:19 - Feb 21 by losethedrum

Having seen it from the camera behind the goal i would say yes he handled it .

Rob dickie was appealing for handball instantly.
Bournemouth goal on 16:10 - Feb 21 with 2014 viewsflynnbo

Billing also takes out Field on the edge of the box not that it directly affected the goal but VAR may have been interested if we had it.
Bournemouth goal on 16:16 - Feb 21 with 1987 viewsMyke

Let's not lose sight of the fact that it was a really poor goal to concede. Cameron completely failed to track Long. Also Niko bullied out of the header just as we was by Toney. Barbet, knowing Niko's weakness in this department, should have challenged for the ball. As pointed out, it didn't matter in the end, but it was back to our worst example of defending. We need to look at it and take the necessary steps to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Bournemouth goal on 16:22 - Feb 21 with 1957 viewssimmo

Bournemouth goal on 16:16 - Feb 21 by Myke

Let's not lose sight of the fact that it was a really poor goal to concede. Cameron completely failed to track Long. Also Niko bullied out of the header just as we was by Toney. Barbet, knowing Niko's weakness in this department, should have challenged for the ball. As pointed out, it didn't matter in the end, but it was back to our worst example of defending. We need to look at it and take the necessary steps to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I think that's pretty harsh. It's a cute ball from a central angle chipped up perfectly for 6ft 3 Sam Surridge to head square across goal, which he did with power. There's definitely more we could have done as Cameron lost his man and a ball across the goal could be anyones, but I think it's relatively well earned.

Similar to Toney, there's always slight things to do in hindsight but we're not giving goals to teams like we were doing. I don't think it was handball either

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth goal on 16:29 - Feb 21 with 1927 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I thought so on first glance but he bundled it in off his chest /stomach area it seems like.Goes down as a pretty ugly goal but for SL who has been struggling he will take anything right now.
Bigger picture is the way we never seem to crumble and throw in the towel once a goal goes in our net whether its to tie or they go ahead.We have some great intestinal fortitude right now to keep battling on and are getting wins as a result Long may we run
Bournemouth goal on 17:56 - Feb 21 with 1812 viewsdavman

Bournemouth goal on 16:29 - Feb 21 by CLAREMAN1995

I thought so on first glance but he bundled it in off his chest /stomach area it seems like.Goes down as a pretty ugly goal but for SL who has been struggling he will take anything right now.
Bigger picture is the way we never seem to crumble and throw in the towel once a goal goes in our net whether its to tie or they go ahead.We have some great intestinal fortitude right now to keep battling on and are getting wins as a result Long may we run

Yep, this. Didn't look like a handball to me at the time and it didn't on the replays. A quality ball to the back post and a quality header across the 6 yard box.

Long was alive to it, Cameron wasn't.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bournemouth goal on 18:55 - Feb 21 with 1687 viewsextratimeR

First reaction was it must be off-side, but angle deceptive.
Bournemouth goal on 02:49 - Feb 22 with 1510 viewsBenny_the_Ball

There was a shade of hand involved but, to be fair, when it was Marcus Bean none of us cared!
Bournemouth goal on 09:18 - Feb 22 with 1330 viewsbosh67

I didn't see too much wrong with it. He chested it in.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bournemouth goal on 09:30 - Feb 22 with 1313 viewsfrancisbowles

Bournemouth goal on 16:22 - Feb 21 by simmo

I think that's pretty harsh. It's a cute ball from a central angle chipped up perfectly for 6ft 3 Sam Surridge to head square across goal, which he did with power. There's definitely more we could have done as Cameron lost his man and a ball across the goal could be anyones, but I think it's relatively well earned.

Similar to Toney, there's always slight things to do in hindsight but we're not giving goals to teams like we were doing. I don't think it was handball either

I agree with all that Simmo, except it looked like he put it in with his arm seeing it from behind the attacker. I accept it may look different from other angles.
Bournemouth goal on 09:51 - Feb 22 with 1282 viewsterryb

Bournemouth goal on 09:30 - Feb 22 by francisbowles

I agree with all that Simmo, except it looked like he put it in with his arm seeing it from behind the attacker. I accept it may look different from other angles.

I thought that the pictures from behind the goal clearly showed he used his chest.

Dieng & Cameron, our nearest players & the only one's that could have seen, didn't make any appeal whatsoever.

I need the VAR lines to be drawn to judge whether the header of the ball was offside though!
Bournemouth goal on 11:43 - Feb 22 with 1226 viewsizlingtonhoop

Change that you change everything, Marty.

So bollox to it.

Six out of seven!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024