Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday V Forest 13:23 - May 1 with 1510 viewsloftboy

Possibly one of the poorest quality games I’ve seen in along time.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wednesday V Forest on 13:27 - May 1 with 1484 viewsstevec

This time last year remember watching two of the worst ever Premier League sides get relegated.

Top of the league and up already this season. No wonder football is losing viewers at an alarming scale.
Wednesday V Forest on 14:12 - May 1 with 1382 viewsenfieldargh

dream scenario is that this game ends 0-0.

Rotherham win 2 of their 3 games and Derby loose to Swansea

Wednesday then beat Derby

That way Roony/Maclaren dream team and Weds go down, plucky Rotherham stay up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Wednesday V Forest on 14:25 - May 1 with 1351 viewsbosh67

If Wednesday go we really should look at getting Bannan in. Especially if we lose Johansen.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wednesday V Forest on 14:29 - May 1 with 1323 viewsozexile

The Wednesday players don't even seem that bothered. All hugs and kisses at the end.
Wednesday V Forest on 14:32 - May 1 with 1300 viewsRANGERS4EVER

That was the worst Championship performance I have ever seen by Sheff Wed. Forest were actively trying to lose the game

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Wednesday V Forest on 14:50 - May 1 with 1247 viewscolinallcars

So....come on Swansea
Wednesday V Forest on 14:55 - May 1 with 1228 viewsCamberleyR

Wednesday V Forest on 14:32 - May 1 by RANGERS4EVER

That was the worst Championship performance I have ever seen by Sheff Wed. Forest were actively trying to lose the game

This is how WRDC are going to survive, by being slightly less shit than the current bottom three.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wednesday V Forest on 16:04 - May 1 with 1138 viewsTGRRRSSS

Derby winning now
Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday V Forest on 17:18 - May 1 with 1104 viewsManinBlack

I still can't fathom how this woeful Wednesday side put five past Cardiff just before they played us or that we shipped three to Forest. None of it makes sense.
Wednesday V Forest on 17:51 - May 1 with 1054 viewsLazyFan

Florist was not really trying, after all, if they had beaten Wed, Derby a rival club would have stayed up.

Hence mysterious penalty misses and gifted chances constantly going wide. I bet if they had scored the pen, they would have mysteriously given one away to Wed with a min to go.

What was surprising to me, was the suspicion that Reach who used to be class like Bannan, is actually now totally useless. Watched him for a few games and he is either moving on in his head or was never that good anyway. Harris who we were rumoured to be interested in is just a pace merchant like BOS with no end product.

They were rumoured to pay £1m for Paterson who is League One at best, totally out of his level. What a waste of money that was.

Börner looked decent for them but the rest were poor. Their goal keeper despite the penalty save cannot kick, his contract won't be renewed. I can see Lumly there next season instead of him.

Alex Mighten for Forest looked decent when he came on. Once they buy another 1000 players in the summer, they may want to sell him. Only 19 so worth a punt.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024