Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets. 08:26 - May 7 with 4923 viewsconnell10

Am i right in thinking the money i spent on my season ticket this season will come off next seasons one? Less the ten quid per home games that i watched on the stream.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Tickets. on 15:03 - May 7 with 1005 viewsmakaveli1882

Season Tickets. on 14:51 - May 7 by robith

So jokes on me as I clearly didn't read it properly, but if I had realised that you got charged regardless I probably wouldn't have bothered. Paid in almost a grand and got £190 left.

Where do you sit in the dugout?

I'm guessing if you have payed a grand then you have more than one season ticket, hopefully not in the same house as you probably should have cancelled one.

Rangers need to be very careful here, frozen prices has to be the only way, if they rise the prices to cover the credit they will lose a lot support including mine.

Hopefully will hear something soon.
Season Tickets. on 15:24 - May 7 with 953 viewsrobith

Season Tickets. on 15:03 - May 7 by makaveli1882

Where do you sit in the dugout?

I'm guessing if you have payed a grand then you have more than one season ticket, hopefully not in the same house as you probably should have cancelled one.

Rangers need to be very careful here, frozen prices has to be the only way, if they rise the prices to cover the credit they will lose a lot support including mine.

Hopefully will hear something soon.

I pay for my dad's as well, but as a i mentioned a few posts back, he's been waylaid with chemo for a huge chunk of the season so it's just been a big waste all round
Season Tickets. on 16:04 - May 7 with 896 viewsmakaveli1882

Season Tickets. on 15:24 - May 7 by robith

I pay for my dad's as well, but as a i mentioned a few posts back, he's been waylaid with chemo for a huge chunk of the season so it's just been a big waste all round

Sorry to hear mate, all the best.
Season Tickets. on 16:19 - May 7 with 867 viewsIrish_Hoop

Season Tickets. on 14:51 - May 7 by robith

So jokes on me as I clearly didn't read it properly, but if I had realised that you got charged regardless I probably wouldn't have bothered. Paid in almost a grand and got £190 left.

I'd question that if I was you. If they are deducting £270 per ticket for the streams then for 2 tickets costing close to £1,000 you should have around £460 still in the pot?
Season Tickets. on 17:13 - May 7 with 799 viewsdaveB

where on the ticketing page can you see what you have left?
Season Tickets. on 17:43 - May 7 with 775 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets. on 17:13 - May 7 by daveB

I logged in to my eticketing account and then my seat I think.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 17:47]
Season Tickets. on 17:51 - May 7 with 752 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Tickets. on 17:13 - May 7 by daveB

Tells you on the offy story Dave.

Haven't tried myself yet though!

OK, just found it, once logged in, down arrow on your name, My Profile, Linked Accounts, log on to ticketing account and then balance appears.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 17:58]
Season Tickets. on 18:14 - May 7 with 704 viewsdenhamhoop2

Still would be nice to know a) when can we actually renew our season ticket b) when exactly the date is to reclaim or not the balance especially as most other clubs have been selling next season's tickets for a month already
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets. on 08:55 - May 8 with 592 viewsconnell10

Season Tickets. on 18:14 - May 7 by denhamhoop2

Still would be nice to know a) when can we actually renew our season ticket b) when exactly the date is to reclaim or not the balance especially as most other clubs have been selling next season's tickets for a month already

This i got 265 i want taking off my new season ticket, but im buggered if i know how to do it!???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Tickets. on 09:13 - May 8 with 571 viewsFrankRightguard

Season Tickets. on 08:55 - May 8 by connell10

This i got 265 i want taking off my new season ticket, but im buggered if i know how to do it!???

When the season tickets go on sale it’ll give you the option then to use your carried over balance against the price
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024