Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rose 14:42 - May 28 with 6163 viewsMalintabuk

Just been released by Spurs. If we could afford him think he would be a good shout.
Maybe slightly older than we like but at championship level be useful
Danny Rose on 22:15 - May 28 with 1704 viewsLongsufferingR

Danny Rose on 22:03 - May 28 by Myke

So we are asking Chaz to drop from 40 K to 10 k and hope we have a good season? Phew, that's a bigger jump (downwards} than I imagined. Thought he would be on 15-18 k. But while we might be able to pull on Austin's heart-strings to pull this one off, what leverage do we have to incentivise Jojo to make the same leap (downwards) of faith?

The kit is nicer
Danny Rose on 22:17 - May 28 with 1706 viewskensalriser

So we are asking Chaz to drop from 40 K to 10 k and hope we have a good season? Phew, that's a bigger jump (downwards} than I imagined. Thought he would be on 15-18 k. But while we might be able to pull on Austin's heart-strings to pull this one off, what leverage do we have to incentivise Jojo to make the same leap (downwards) of faith?

Seeing as Chaz has now been released from WBA, he's no longer on whatever he was, he's on zero.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Danny Rose on 22:41 - May 28 with 1650 viewsMyke

Danny Rose on 22:17 - May 28 by kensalriser

Seeing as Chaz has now been released from WBA, he's no longer on whatever he was, he's on zero.

True, fair point. Still worry we could be gazumped (of should that be chazumped) by someone with more dosh on offer
Danny Rose on 23:38 - May 28 with 1587 viewsLoftgirl

Danny Rose on 19:27 - May 28 by LongsufferingR

OK, so to sum up, he's too old, causes a lot of trouble, too expensive, no resale value, doesn't like football, patchy form, not a good fit, out of our price range, wouldn't play for us for £10k a week, erratic, argumentative, in decline and would rather retire.

What's not to like?
[Post edited 28 May 2021 19:27]

Triffic lad.
Danny Rose on 08:52 - May 29 with 1423 viewsTGRRRSSS

Rose spent huge parts of his time whining he wanted to move back up north - so moving to a Championship club on 10K a week in London seems unlikely.

Sure Donny would do something if he was agreeable for the right wages, but I rather suspect he'd go abroad for a bit more.

Not sure Rose has really had the career he ought to have done, not sure why

Either way he should get what would in reality be a better offer than anything we could do/offer.
Danny Rose on 16:47 - May 29 with 1292 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Danny Rose? LMAO. What an utterly ridiculous shout.
Danny Rose on 16:48 - May 29 with 1290 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Danny Rose on 22:14 - May 28 by Northernr

I didn’t think either was possible either but, possibly, for Johansen...
- he’s on less than we think at Fulham?
- staying in London is BIG for him?
- 3 year contract nice security which he won’t get elsewhere?

I’d still be amazed. It’s like Hugill this time last year, nice, but we’re the last dog at the bowl. Needs a lot of ppl to weirdly not be interested.

He's already gone on record as saying that he'd like to stay in London so we're in with a shout though we're underdogs.
Danny Rose on 22:30 - May 29 with 1127 viewsLazyFan

Danny Rose on 16:48 - May 29 by Benny_the_Ball

He's already gone on record as saying that he'd like to stay in London so we're in with a shout though we're underdogs.

Palarse, Team Justice or Wet Spam then, won't be us.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rose on 23:08 - May 29 with 1078 viewsgazza1

Danny Rose on 22:30 - May 29 by LazyFan

Palarse, Team Justice or Wet Spam then, won't be us.

We will NOT be signing him.....cant believe a anyone would think he be good for us.....he is dead wood
Danny Rose on 09:43 - May 30 with 958 viewsIrish_Hoop

We are not asking Charlie to drop from 40k. He has no contract at the moment. We are asking him to take our offer over whatever else is on the table. I doubt anyone is offering him anywhere near 40k
Danny Rose on 09:47 - May 30 with 947 viewsozexile

Danny Rose on 09:43 - May 30 by Irish_Hoop

We are not asking Charlie to drop from 40k. He has no contract at the moment. We are asking him to take our offer over whatever else is on the table. I doubt anyone is offering him anywhere near 40k

After all the noises Charlie has been making about how much he feels at home here I doubt any team will take a 20k per week gamble on him.
Danny Rose on 16:55 - May 30 with 835 viewsloftboy

Danny Rose on 16:48 - May 29 by Benny_the_Ball

His Dad lives in Yorkshire, I know this as he coaches my son George who moved up there when my marriage broke up 5 years ago.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024