Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble after the game 18:46 - Aug 7 with 5920 viewsLowerloftLad

That is the most trouble i have ever seen at QPR.

Id say at least 80% of them are just edl loving thugs.

horrible club.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 18:46]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Trouble after the game on 18:54 - Aug 7 with 5779 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Where was this, saw nothing?
Trouble after the game on 19:07 - Aug 7 with 5614 viewsFenwick_115

Trouble after the game on 18:54 - Aug 7 by GaryBannisterswedge

Where was this, saw nothing?

Likewise, walked to Shepherd’s Bush Overground and saw no trouble or heard sirens.

Nothing on Twitter either which in 2010 was full of eyewitness accounts.
Trouble after the game on 19:14 - Aug 7 with 5497 viewsTripleR

Didn't witness any trouble at all. White City underground, South Africa Rd there and back, nothing.
Trouble after the game on 19:14 - Aug 7 with 5495 viewsW12Mikey

I saw a few punches being thrown at the corner of Uxbridge Rd and Loftus Rd, but nothing dramatic
Trouble after the game on 19:21 - Aug 7 with 5397 viewsFenwick_115

Trouble after the game on 19:14 - Aug 7 by W12Mikey

I saw a few punches being thrown at the corner of Uxbridge Rd and Loftus Rd, but nothing dramatic

I personally thought it was the most peaceful match against Millwall for what seems a considerable amount of time.
Trouble after the game on 19:28 - Aug 7 with 5279 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

From what I saw waiting outside The Green there was a minor scuffle outside the White Horse that rolled down Uxbridge Rd and onto SBG where the OB arrived totally over the top like the light brigade only to find it had all dissipated.
Trouble after the game on 20:06 - Aug 7 with 4899 viewsGloryHunter

Big ruck in Uxbridge Road. Looked as though a police horse nearly got pushed through a cafe window. Lots of Millwall filming it, so it'll probably emerge somewhere soon.
Trouble after the game on 20:30 - Aug 7 with 4689 viewsBoston

Often like that though isn’t it, you may have been in a right war and the bloke you’re talking to later knew nothing about it as he happened by five mins later or was around the corner.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble after the game on 00:28 - Aug 8 with 3773 viewsalexferguson60

Personally, I think they are massively misunderstood, and everyone should treat them with kindness.

Just joking: They's a reason why Millwall fans have found themselves banned from away ends and are always pursued by tens if not hundreds of riot police.

Some might say "Yes, but I know a few Millwall fans that are OK, so therefore don't stereotype."

Nope, no-one likes Millwall. Not because they are shit, because they are c**ts and the personification of football evil.
Trouble after the game on 00:28 - Aug 8 with 3773 viewsalexferguson60

Personally, I think they are massively misunderstood, and everyone should treat them with kindness.

Just joking: They's a reason why Millwall fans have found themselves banned from away ends and are always pursued by tens if not hundreds of riot police.

Some might say "Yes, but I know a few Millwall fans that are OK, so therefore don't stereotype."

Nope, no-one likes Millwall. Not because they are s**t, because they are c**ts and the personification of football evil.
Trouble after the game on 02:17 - Aug 8 with 3561 viewsBlackCrowe

And bizarrely revel in the notoriety and causing distress...what a way to spend your (hopefully) 70-90 years on this planet.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Trouble after the game on 08:09 - Aug 8 with 3138 viewsJuzzie

Trouble after the game on 02:17 - Aug 8 by BlackCrowe

And bizarrely revel in the notoriety and causing distress...what a way to spend your (hopefully) 70-90 years on this planet.

There’s something seriously wrong with people who do this. Sad, empty lives IMO.

Had a ‘discussion’ on a motorbike forum ‘cos this bloke was advocating the use of high beam headlights whilst visibility is perfectly clear.
‘Looking out for myself’ and ‘fk ‘em’ were his general responses to me and other people saying doing that is not only dangerous but illegal. It was also pointed out to him by someone that it could even actually cause other vehicles to hit you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024