Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats 19:12 - Aug 22 with 6827 viewsStevenageRanger

Was getting my tickets for the Oxford game and we tend to have a change of view for Cup games. Was suprised to see our seats were sold but have since realised that Season Ticket holders who havent claimed seats have not had seats released. Was meant to be Thursday mornng. My ST seats are still showing a reserved in my account.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:13 - Aug 24 with 1833 viewsNorthernr

One of the big issues, it seems at the moment, is the box office line. This story about being on hold for ages and ages, and then being cut off when you get to one in the queue is being repeated over and over and over, on here and on Twitter. It's an experience I've had myself. When you get to speak to a human in the box office they're brilliant, always very efficient and sort it out immediately, but actually getting to the point where you speak to them is ridiculously difficult. Feels like if they could solve that, they'd solve a large amount of their problems.

There are regular QPR attendees not going tonight because they tried to get through to the box office repeatedly and in the end gave up.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:17 - Aug 24 with 1814 viewsWatfordR

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:13 - Aug 24 by Northernr

One of the big issues, it seems at the moment, is the box office line. This story about being on hold for ages and ages, and then being cut off when you get to one in the queue is being repeated over and over and over, on here and on Twitter. It's an experience I've had myself. When you get to speak to a human in the box office they're brilliant, always very efficient and sort it out immediately, but actually getting to the point where you speak to them is ridiculously difficult. Feels like if they could solve that, they'd solve a large amount of their problems.

There are regular QPR attendees not going tonight because they tried to get through to the box office repeatedly and in the end gave up.

In fairness, although I was in a queue behind 14 others and had to wait about 20 minutes, I did get through first time.

But selling tickets to the public to attend football matches is one of the things that a football club has to be able to organise efficiently. It's one of their main reasons for being, and I can't understand how they can be making such a pig's ear of it.

It's excrutiatingly embarrassing.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:45 - Aug 24 with 1780 viewsPinnerPaul

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:13 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Maybe they are prioritising email, I'll always seem to get a quick and efficient reply to any emails to them?
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:51 - Aug 24 with 1769 viewsNorthernr

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:45 - Aug 24 by PinnerPaul

Maybe they are prioritising email, I'll always seem to get a quick and efficient reply to any emails to them?

Maybe. Same.
Not to repeat myself again, again. Ageing support base, phone preferred by many...
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 17:02 - Aug 24 with 1746 viewsthemodfather

good job qprfc as a club DON'T need the money!
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 17:18 - Aug 24 with 1695 viewsParkRoyalR

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:51 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Maybe. Same.
Not to repeat myself again, again. Ageing support base, phone preferred by many...

Does Lee Hoos really know the detail of this of all? If not, he needs to and quick...

Maybe he should do one of those TV type 'Boss Goes Back To Work on The Shopfloor for a Week' type numbers working on the phones and desk in the Ticket Office...

He'd soon understand the blockers to sales ie our unnecessarily complicated website / app, under-staffing in Ticket Office etc...

This is getting beyond frustrating and embarrassing when our core / loyal fanbase can't even give the club their money & support, especially when Warburton and his team have worked so hard to give the fans what they want, a competitive & exciting team.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 17:28 - Aug 24 with 1676 viewsNorthernr

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 17:18 - Aug 24 by ParkRoyalR

Does Lee Hoos really know the detail of this of all? If not, he needs to and quick...

Maybe he should do one of those TV type 'Boss Goes Back To Work on The Shopfloor for a Week' type numbers working on the phones and desk in the Ticket Office...

He'd soon understand the blockers to sales ie our unnecessarily complicated website / app, under-staffing in Ticket Office etc...

This is getting beyond frustrating and embarrassing when our core / loyal fanbase can't even give the club their money & support, especially when Warburton and his team have worked so hard to give the fans what they want, a competitive & exciting team.

Well he knows how old the support base is because it was him that sat me down with the spreadhseet and showed me and it was pretty alarming. We're an endangered species.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 17:30 - Aug 24 with 1668 viewscollegeranger

Even more shocking is that the majority owners own and manage Web Based Airlines and Hotels!

I bet its not as difficult to book a flight on Air Asia from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta as it is to buy your own seat from a Cup game!!

If they had the same web developers and testing the airline would be bust now!
[Post edited 24 Aug 2021 17:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:17 - Aug 24 with 1615 viewsPinnerPaul

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:51 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Maybe. Same.

Totally agree, although a "Non Digital ST holder", even I prefer email - no waiting in a queue!
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:18 - Aug 24 with 1612 viewsPinnerPaul

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 17:18 - Aug 24 by ParkRoyalR

Plenty of channels/personnel/email addresses to address any complaints to.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:35 - Aug 24 with 1589 viewsParkRoyalR

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:18 - Aug 24 by PinnerPaul

Plenty of channels/personnel/email addresses to address any complaints to.

That's not the point though, business in a competitive market is hard enough, without being completely rubbish at it, how does an American CEO / whatever justify these levels of customer service?

I'm local so can pop in to the box office, decent bunch alright, but if it was my company, I'd be letting off some fireworks in there...I won't say anymore than that out of loyalty to a decent bunch...but for walk-in customers, they are in need of a tune-up in there.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 20:07 - Aug 24 with 1517 viewsdenhamhoop2

Had to go to the box office to have a ticket printed for the game their reaction told me I was not the first if a supermarket/restaurant/cinema was this bad at providing a paid for service you wouldn't return. The QPR app just doesn't work sick of the sight of that bouncing football.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 20:12 - Aug 24 with 1493 viewsstainrods_elbow

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:35 - Aug 24 by ParkRoyalR

That's not the point though, business in a competitive market is hard enough, without being completely rubbish at it, how does an American CEO / whatever justify these levels of customer service?

I'm local so can pop in to the box office, decent bunch alright, but if it was my company, I'd be letting off some fireworks in there...I won't say anymore than that out of loyalty to a decent bunch...but for walk-in customers, they are in need of a tune-up in there.

Hilarious how some of these people, I'm sure, have previously been telling us how lucky we are Mr Hoos deigns to work for us. The guy obviously has no one scrutinising his performance, which is presumably why he always comes over as up his own chummy comfort zone. Feel sorry for the fans who are being jerked around by QPR' s shoddy tech.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 17:22 - Aug 25 with 1339 viewsPinnerPaul

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:35 - Aug 24 by ParkRoyalR

Totally agree.

But my point is that the club do, in my experience, respond to queries/complaints.

No point asking on here what Lee Hoos thinks about it - ask him!
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 19:26 - Aug 25 with 1283 viewsTGRRRSSS

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 20:12 - Aug 24 by stainrods_elbow

Hilarious how some of these people, I'm sure, have previously been telling us how lucky we are Mr Hoos deigns to work for us. The guy obviously has no one scrutinising his performance, which is presumably why he always comes over as up his own chummy comfort zone. Feel sorry for the fans who are being jerked around by QPR' s shoddy tech.

The one thing Hoos is hopeless at in my view is exactly this delivering the really simple stuff like making it easy simple and easy to spend money at QPR, partly I am sure because he looks at how he can make it cheaper and cheaper for QPR to do so, hence this debacle.

Sounds like it's not just us but technology and anything new you just know QPR are going to screw it up.

ON the subject of which when's the Fake Hoops tickets going on sale?

I'd suggest customer services and customer experience etc is the thing that Hoos should not be dealing with in any way.

How ticketdisaster keep getting these contracts is beyond me.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 19:38 - Aug 25 with 1274 viewstomers

Also wondered why so many tickets in Ellerslie seemed sold out. Am pleased I saw this thread as it now all makes sense. I had to get 3 tickets behind the post/pole - restricted view. Luckily able to slide along a few empty seats to my left for a great view but it does seem crazy. Hope they can fix basic issues like this soon.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:35 - Aug 26 with 1174 viewsCliff

My 3 ST's are in Ellerslie Road, but like some others we like to move around a bit for cup matches. Anyway on the morning of the match I tell my son to remember to bring his ticket as they are now sending them individually for some reason, he replies he can't find it and suggests they have gone back to sending all 3 to me. I check and there nothing for me either.

After ringing the box office multiple times and getting kicked off after 10 / 15 mins each time I rang the customer services number to complain, and instantly got the same message you get when being kicked from the box office line - "we are experiencing a high number of calls, please try again later". Now quite pissed off I phoned the Supporter Services number, got through immediately. I explained my problem and they said they'd look into it whilst I was on hold, they promptly came back and said that the ticket was loaded on my digital ST, I replied along the lines of "are you sure that works as I've not booked my ST seats", they go away again and come back saying I am right and I do need extra tickets that they will send immediately.

Of I go to work and around 11.00 or so I look and find they haven't arrived in my inbox, I check and neither of my sons have arrived either. A quick repeat of the above procedure and I get a call back from Diane who I assume is in the box office who after making me check the spam box (again!) sends the tickets once more, all to me, this time they arrive whilst I'm still on the phone.

The girl on Supporter support and Diane were both very helpful once I'd got through to them, but I really didn't need the hassle of getting through in the first place, and all of this for £25 worth of tickets (i'm over 60!). I'm sure the collective time spent on the phone dealing with me cost more than £25 in wages.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:05 - Aug 26 with 1138 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 19:26 - Aug 25 by TGRRRSSS

The one thing Hoos is hopeless at in my view is exactly this delivering the really simple stuff like making it easy simple and easy to spend money at QPR, partly I am sure because he looks at how he can make it cheaper and cheaper for QPR to do so, hence this debacle.

Sounds like it's not just us but technology and anything new you just know QPR are going to screw it up.

ON the subject of which when's the Fake Hoops tickets going on sale?

I'd suggest customer services and customer experience etc is the thing that Hoos should not be dealing with in any way.

How ticketdisaster keep getting these contracts is beyond me.

"How ticketdisaster keep getting these contracts is beyond me"

I expect it's similar to most industries these days. They undercut and then swallow up the competition so that there is very little choice. I couldn't name you another ticketing company and I'm sure most people are the same.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:18 - Aug 27 with 986 viewsozranger

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 18:05 - Aug 26 by CliveWilsonSaid

"How ticketdisaster keep getting these contracts is beyond me"

I expect it's similar to most industries these days. They undercut and then swallow up the competition so that there is very little choice. I couldn't name you another ticketing company and I'm sure most people are the same.

Charlton use someone else. I went to buy a ticket for tomorrow to see who they use and it comes up with "Esro commission" which charges a bare £1.50. That is the same as it has been for the past few seasons now. Not sure who Esro is or what it is as Google doesn't help. However, what it does show is that there are other companies out there who charge a lot less than what we are paying.

That said, being on the auto-tickets for Cup games means that there is no charge or at least there was none for my ticket for Oxford. My bank account showed only a £10 charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024