Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Central line - Saturday 2nd October 11:15 - Sep 30 with 2606 viewsdachiltern

This could be very painful

https://view.email.tfl.gov.uk/?qs=8f17e2c9bd69bf330b2584e1cdddd125bfc6881502c988

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 11:28 - Sep 30 with 2539 viewsGloryHunter

Oh dear. Don't they know there's a football match on?
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 11:49 - Sep 30 with 2479 viewsextratimeR

Ta! Thanks for warning, that's my normal route.
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 12:25 - Sep 30 with 2399 viewsGloryHunter

That 94 bus is going to be a bit full!
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 12:30 - Sep 30 with 2370 viewsNorthernr

Ideal during a petrol crisis.
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 13:44 - Sep 30 with 2189 viewsPinnerPaul

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 12:30 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Exactly the kind of thing that rather undermines the poster(s) on the Fuel Crisis thread championing a joined up public transport policy.

Even going back to the dawn of buses, trams and the tube, there have always been conflicting interests /companies doing their own thing and it obviously continues to this very day!
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 13:45 - Sep 30 with 2184 viewsPinnerPaul

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 12:30 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Also just noticed on the very same notice they tell you about the London Marathon - another day where you might think it was a tad important to keep all the lines open?
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 13:53 - Sep 30 with 2154 viewsconnell10

Paddington then Hammersmith and City line for me. That will be rammed!!!
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 15:45]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 13:57 - Sep 30 with 2141 viewscolinallcars

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 13:44 - Sep 30 by PinnerPaul

Exactly the kind of thing that rather undermines the poster(s) on the Fuel Crisis thread championing a joined up public transport policy.

Even going back to the dawn of buses, trams and the tube, there have always been conflicting interests /companies doing their own thing and it obviously continues to this very day!

Viz The Titfield Thunderbolt. They don't make films like that these days. Wot no blood, gore, violence, sex, swearing and drugs ?
Login to get fewer ads

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 2111 viewsterryb

Wonderful!

Add this to bus replacement service between Colchester & Ingatestone. It looks like driving to Shenfield, train to Liverpool Street & then Hammersmith & City line. Provided, of course, that they have enough controllers working for the H&C to be in use.

What a great day for getting to The Bush!
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:28 - Sep 30 with 2074 viewscolinallcars

I see there is a bus replacement service - something I've never tried. Anyone used this service ?
I don't live too far away but have no petrol and I have a twisted knee. However, I get the chance to try out my trendy new waterproofs.
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:50 - Sep 30 with 2025 viewsTheChef

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:28 - Sep 30 by colinallcars

I see there is a bus replacement service - something I've never tried. Anyone used this service ?
I don't live too far away but have no petrol and I have a twisted knee. However, I get the chance to try out my trendy new waterproofs.

Isn't it a train replacement service?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:54 - Sep 30 with 2018 viewsPinnerPaul

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:28 - Sep 30 by colinallcars

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gcpv48yzj#?date=2021-10-02

Correct re the waterproofs!
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:59 - Sep 30 with 1999 viewsBoston

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:05 - Sep 30 by terryb

Wonderful!

Add this to bus replacement service between Colchester & Ingatestone. It looks like driving to Shenfield, train to Liverpool Street & then Hammersmith & City line. Provided, of course, that they have enough controllers working for the H&C to be in use.

What a great day for getting to The Bush!

Wot abaht the rain, you forgot the teeming rain!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 15:14 - Sep 30 with 1956 viewsterryb

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:59 - Sep 30 by Boston

Wot abaht the rain, you forgot the teeming rain!

I refuse to believe Boston, that the rain can be close to what it was on Tuesday. The pitch would resemble a lake if that was to fall on us again!

I might need to wear something over my jumper this time though & definitely jeans instead of shorts!
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 15:57 - Sep 30 with 1889 viewscolinallcars

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:50 - Sep 30 by TheChef

Isn't it a train replacement service?

The one thing I didn't think of !
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 16:23 - Sep 30 with 1852 viewsstowmarketrange

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 15:14 - Sep 30 by terryb

I refuse to believe Boston, that the rain can be close to what it was on Tuesday. The pitch would resemble a lake if that was to fall on us again!

I might need to wear something over my jumper this time though & definitely jeans instead of shorts!

Not rain again.Now even god hates us.
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1793 viewsSnipper

These engineering works are planned at least six months in advance.

It is what it is I’m afraid.

At least we’re not striking :-)).
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:05 - Oct 1 with 1392 viewsPinnerPaul

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 16:44 - Sep 30 by Snipper

These engineering works are planned at least six months in advance.

It is what it is I’m afraid.

At least we’re not striking :-)).

Fixtures came out in June and the London Marathon?????

They often change/postpone engineering works with less than 6 months notice as well!
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:10 - Oct 1 with 1370 viewsgazza1

It is a proper pain but I suppose whenever they do the work somebody is going to be 'put out'.......
Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 16:21 - Oct 1 with 1256 viewsPinnerPaul

Central line - Saturday 2nd October on 14:10 - Oct 1 by gazza1

It is a proper pain but I suppose whenever they do the work somebody is going to be 'put out'.......

Yep that's true, but to 'promote' the London Marathon on the same bulletin as then stating, in effect, how much more difficult it is going to be to get there is a bit galling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024