Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes sought by Men only Clubs 21:25 - Jan 30 with 3167 viewsLazyFan

WLS has kindly collected all the clickbait for us.
Sauce:
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-burnley-newcastle-brighton-

But suppose madness came our way and they plonked down £12m for the Dykes. QPR would probably snatch it, despite the bloody risk to promo.

This makes me wonder, who would we buy to replace him? I cannot really think of anyone who is any good who is the Centre Forward type. Let alone anyone realistic as we would probably only spend £6m max for a replacement.

So, far all I can come up with is:
Freddie Ladapo £2m
Florian Kamberi £2m
Viktor Gyökeres £5m

zzzzzzzzzz

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 21:34 - Jan 30 with 3068 viewsQPR_John

Surely any transfer would require the deal to be settled between the two clubs plus the medical before 23:00 tomorrow night. Seems a very tight schedule .
Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 21:35 - Jan 30 with 3064 viewshantssi

Ivan Toney may be available on the cheap soon!
Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 3007 viewstraininvain

Promotion is worth a lot more than £12m. Would the club really take the risk of seriously harming our promotion chances by selling Dykes for £12m on the last day of the window without any real time to find a replacement?

I doubt it’ll happen as the offer would need to be something we’re unlikely to achieve in the summer if we hold on and ultimately, assuming there’s serious interest in Dykes now, chances are the same clubs will be interested in the summer.
Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 22:13 - Jan 30 with 2868 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 21:34 - Jan 30 by QPR_John

Surely any transfer would require the deal to be settled between the two clubs plus the medical before 23:00 tomorrow night. Seems a very tight schedule .

Considering the amount of deals struck during the last hour before the TW®️ ‘slams shut’ surely its no tighter than any other TW®️ with a day to go

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 22:20 - Jan 30 with 2808 viewsdavman

Men Only
Club

Some teenage memories there...

We will not sell unless there is a ridiculous offer and we can get a replacement in.

I think we're run sensibly now...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 22:29 - Jan 30 with 2742 viewsQPR_John

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 22:13 - Jan 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Considering the amount of deals struck during the last hour before the TW®️ ‘slams shut’ surely its no tighter than any other TW®️ with a day to go

The paper work. may have been completed at the last moment mostly I would suggest for effect (and maybe Sky) but surely the deal would have been negotiated earlier. Still think 24 hours is tight to discuss from scratch the transfer fee and personal terms for example
Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 2691 viewskensalriser

Here are the dozen Champ players who've scored more than Dykes. That's a lot of choice for a club looking to spend £12m.

Aleksandar Mitrovic Fulham

Ben Brereton Díaz Blackburn

Dominic Solanke Bournemouth

Andreas Weimann Bristol City

Lewis Grabban Nottm Forest

Emil Riis Jakobsen Preston

Joël Piroe Swansea

Elijah Adebayo Luton

Karlan Grant West Brom

Viktor Gyökeres Coventry City

Matt Godden Coventry

Danny Ward Huddersfield

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 01:59 - Jan 31 with 2480 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 22:20 - Jan 30 by davman

Men Only
Club

Some teenage memories there...

We will not sell unless there is a ridiculous offer and we can get a replacement in.

I think we're run sensibly now...

No neck tattoos back then davyman good times
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 07:22 - Jan 31 with 2277 viewsEastR

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 01:59 - Jan 31 by CLAREMAN1995

No neck tattoos back then davyman good times

Good times, going down the bush

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 08:10 - Jan 31 with 2159 viewsjoolsyp

If Dykes did go for silly money could we put in a cheeky bid for Cyle Larin, Canadian centre-forward currently playing for Besiktas in Turkey? Big, strong and quick and knows where the back of the net is - 19 goals last season for Besiktas. Scored today for Canada vs the USA in a World Cup qualifier.

Unlikely but we did have another centre-forward who spent a season with Besiktas but only scored 14 goals. Can’t remember his name …
Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 08:34 - Jan 31 with 2075 viewsNortholt_Rs

I’d prefer to stick with Lyndinho Dykesaldo.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Dykes sought by Men only Clubs on 08:43 - Jan 31 with 2036 viewsbosh67

I can't see Dykes moving on. He's settled here for now. I don't think clubs will dangle £10-12m for him. He's a confidence player so in a struggling side he may well struggle!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024