Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 20:54 - Feb 12 with 2592 viewsMancR

Crikey that was poor. Not sure we made their keeper make a single save. How can a top 6 team have such a poor game against the rock bottom side? So disjointed, so ineffectual. So utterly pathetic. We seemed to coast through the game thinking we're gonna score in a minute, but never hurt them at all.
Brilliant days drinking utterly ruined by crap team's effort. So predictable!
Just back on 22:00 - Feb 12 with 2333 viewsT_Block

Listen supporting a football club is going to produce days like these.Get use to it.We all saw this one coming
Just back on 00:08 - Feb 13 with 2123 viewswokingrs

Just back on 22:00 - Feb 12 by T_Block

Listen supporting a football club is going to produce days like these.Get use to it.We all saw this one coming

Just back via Doncaster and Harvester dinner near Northampton. Very disappointing all round. Never got going and no urgency even when we were one down. Moses had a stinker but it hardly helped his confidence when every time he made a mistake, the fans sang the Albert song. Dykes should have scored at the death - unbelievable miss. Missed Willock badly. Nightmare getting out of the car park too! Harvester dinner was nice though!
Just back on 00:19 - Feb 13 with 2092 viewsLythamR

Think yourself lucky Lee, I had to watch it sober and was about 20 yards closer to the horror
Just back on 08:59 - Feb 13 with 1823 viewsMancR

Sober- no thanks! But did you make a quick getaway from that car park?!? I doubt it 😱
Just back on 09:22 - Feb 13 with 1757 viewstraininvain

Just back on 22:00 - Feb 12 by T_Block

Agreed. Trying to look at the positives and at least we didn’t lose to a promotion rival!
Just back on 11:22 - Feb 13 with 1571 viewswortonranger

Just back on 09:22 - Feb 13 by traininvain

Agreed. Trying to look at the positives and at least we didn’t lose to a promotion rival!

Barnsley have had loads of narrow defeats and presumably bad luck. They were due a day in the sun..I mean rain,wind,cold. Of course it was us! Huge respect to the travelling support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024