Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread 09:40 - Feb 23 with 32406 viewsCFW

Good morning everyone - I am hoping my midas touch can continue tonight. Started two previous match threads which both ended in wins (against the odds when we were in poor form) so hoping to complete three victories in what, in my opinion is a game we really need to win. This will be a tough, tight match and will be happy with a scrappy 1-0 or a lucky 2-1 Come on boys we can do it and icing on the cake is for Charlie to get the winner!!!!
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 23 with 1997 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 22:46 - Feb 23 by gobbles

Sanderson dropped us in it, full stop. Ridiculous reaction from a player who presumably fancies himself as as future Premier League player. We were cruising until then and, let's face it, the foul wasn't so bad that it stopped him jumping up immediately to go over and nut him. Complete idiot.

The retaliation rule is dumb. James is 'retaliating' for the initial challenge on him, then their number two 'retaliates', yet it's only our player who gets a red for a pretend head-butt. I'd be pissed off if someone went for my ankle like James did, and while it's unprofessional in the cold light of day, it is stupid that you're punished more for handbags than genuinely malicious challenges.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:14 - Feb 23 with 1939 viewsMrSheen

No goal celebration from Bowler? No reason why he shouldn’t. Pathetic that he gets booed for the club cashing in on him as a kid.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:16 - Feb 23 with 1912 viewstoreqpr

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 23 by Wegerles_Stairs

Liked the look of Gabriel, their number four. I see he came from Forest.

Lets get him Will suit us
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:27 - Feb 23 with 1809 viewsgobbles

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 23 by Wegerles_Stairs

The retaliation rule is dumb. James is 'retaliating' for the initial challenge on him, then their number two 'retaliates', yet it's only our player who gets a red for a pretend head-butt. I'd be pissed off if someone went for my ankle like James did, and while it's unprofessional in the cold light of day, it is stupid that you're punished more for handbags than genuinely malicious challenges.

It was a late tackle, it wasn't high, I didn't think he "went for his ankles", if it had been really malicious he would have gone through the back of his legs. Dom Ball's foul that he was booked for was easily as bad and that guy just got up and got on with it.
Sanderson lost control. That's not a new rule, it's always been the case that is you retaliate like that you get sent off. And he's not some little kid. He's been at a Premier League club for years and we're his fourth loan or something. I can't understand people apologising for his reaction. If you want to be a big-time player, you don't lose your rag like that. High pressure game and he let everyone down because he couldn't control his temper.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:59 - Feb 23 with 1661 viewsAntti_Heinola

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 22:58 - Feb 23 by MrSheen

Brainless from Sanderson, he might have brushed his forehead against the Blackpool player, but still…bad foul on him but he must have known it was coming. Could have bitten his lip, let the Blackpool take the card. Turned a comfortable night against a really toothless side into a desperate struggle.

But then, if the ref had given the obvious foul by Sanderson in the first place, James wouldn’t have been out for payback, so obvious what he was going to do. Laissez faire referees think they help the game flow, but they stoke this kind of retribution - see also Dike on Barbet.

It certainly wasnt a full by Sanderson.

Bare bones.

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 10:29 - Feb 24 with 1297 viewsBoston

Strikers, we don’t need no stinking strikers!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 10:52 - Feb 24 with 1247 viewsMyke

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:59 - Feb 23 by Antti_Heinola

It certainly wasnt a full by Sanderson.

Ah I think it was Antti. I was only watching it on the red button so no replays and haven't had a chance to watch it back, but at the time it looked a pretty blatant push. My initial reaction was to laugh when Sanderson came away with the ball and no foul given -although I wasn't laughing a few moments later
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 12:51 - Feb 24 with 1150 viewsW7Ranger

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 23 by Paddyhoops

Just leaving the ground . The supporters were immense tonight. Absolute f**ing bedlam when Amos scored..scenes, limbs, joy ,unaldurated joy!!
I love this glorious little football club.

This!!
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 13:00 - Feb 24 with 1136 viewsPinnerPaul

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 23 by Stanisgod

Best part was James not even getting booked for the hack.

He did
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 24 with 930 viewsthemodfather

i watched red button for the 1st half, and then the 2ns on radio, talksport had paul parker and when blackpoll scored it was pretty much qpr have blown it, are gone, will slide away etc etc really writing us off and then wallop , 2-1 and we are ok again?? yes a blip but a hard month of fixtures, many away and blackburn to come. we are 3rd , 3rd on a budget, attacking and having a go.
Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:26 - Feb 24 with 823 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Blackpool Hatrick - Match Thread on 23:14 - Feb 23 by MrSheen

No goal celebration from Bowler? No reason why he shouldn’t. Pathetic that he gets booed for the club cashing in on him as a kid.

We should sign him back in the summer. Very good player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024