Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moses 09:35 - Feb 24 with 1615 viewsrobith

I thought he deserved his own thread. He's had an up and down time since signing - but he made a big contribution on Saturday, and last night he was just...relentless. He didn't stop, I thought he did outstandingly well, and was a big part of the rear-guard action.

Let's hope this marks the start of a bit more of a consistent run for him, co there's a good player there if so
Moses on 09:39 - Feb 24 with 1581 viewsdmm

I've not been a fan of his, but in the last two matches he's been excellent. The difference between him playing at LWB and RWB is really quite stark. I can't understand why he's so much better on the left.
Moses on 09:39 - Feb 24 with 1580 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I missed last night through work but everyone on my WhatsApp groups saying he played like Cafu.
Moses on 09:41 - Feb 24 with 1557 viewsParkRoyalR

Great call, Chair ran himself into the ground, George Thomas did what he did at Coventry, Dunne was immense (bar error) Field everywhere as was Hendrick but...

Moses was up against their two best players (Bowler + Gabriel) and bar one cross late on, didn't give them a sniff and marked + harried them out of the game and..

Still had the energy + vision to play a 60 yard pass Eze would have been proud of in 89th minute - MOTM imo.
Moses on 09:46 - Feb 24 with 1509 viewsrobith

Moses on 09:41 - Feb 24 by ParkRoyalR

Great call, Chair ran himself into the ground, George Thomas did what he did at Coventry, Dunne was immense (bar error) Field everywhere as was Hendrick but...

Moses was up against their two best players (Bowler + Gabriel) and bar one cross late on, didn't give them a sniff and marked + harried them out of the game and..

Still had the energy + vision to play a 60 yard pass Eze would have been proud of in 89th minute - MOTM imo.

I was delighted with the whole team bar Sanderson - I mean Stef and Chair ran themselves into dust keeping that forward press up. And after a bit of a wobble to see such application in a game I felt we win comfortably with 11 was really warming.

But as one player who maybe hasn't had the best of seasons or starts with us, thought it was worth specifically calling Moses out. I loved him last night
Moses on 09:48 - Feb 24 with 1486 viewsjoe90

He makes mistakes, but he never hides and always get's stuck in.
Moses on 09:55 - Feb 24 with 1434 viewsBklynRanger

Moses on 09:48 - Feb 24 by joe90

Very true. Plus he has the pace to get back into position. Him and Barbet seemed to have a good understanding which allowed Mo to move forward and cover or link play a bit further up, but still have time to bomb back and let Barbet shift back over when needed. The one thing I suppose he needs since he arrived is consistency but hopefully that can improve.
Moses on 10:05 - Feb 24 with 1397 viewsEsox_Lucius

Even the Blackpool fans are saying the Moses had him and Gabriel in his pocket. Barely put a foot wrong last night easily my MOTM. He seems to play so much better on the left than the right.

The grass is always greener.

Moses on 10:05 - Feb 24 with 1396 viewsWadR

Loved his reaction at full time to Ellerslie Stand. Could see how much it meant to him - fist pumping, big 'get in'.

Thought he did well against Bowler for the most part - his best defensive performance of the season.

Warbs touched on it in his post match stuff but it would've been easy for Thomas, Odubajo and Ball to be pissed off with lack of game time or for being usurped in pecking order by an out of position winger in Moses' case. But all had huge game changing influences last night. Lovely likeable squad we've got here.
Login to get fewer ads

Moses on 10:07 - Feb 24 with 1389 viewsed_83

Completely agree - there was a moment I particularly remember where he was shepherding the ball out for a goal kick, with Bowler nipping at heels and eventually going through the back of him. He dusted himself off and got on with things, totally unflustered, looked completely focused and determined. Hugely impressive game from him tonight, let’s hope he keeps bringing that same quality for the run-in.
Moses on 10:10 - Feb 24 with 1360 viewsMrSheen

Moses on 10:05 - Feb 24 by Esox_Lucius

Even the Blackpool fans are saying the Moses had him and Gabriel in his pocket. Barely put a foot wrong last night easily my MOTM. He seems to play so much better on the left than the right.

Great comeback from him, particularly after the Rotherham game - came on as sub, didn't get into the game, went off injured, I thought he was finished with us. 100% looked like he belonged last night. Almost everything came down his side, they clearly tried to overload him and he stood up to it.
Moses on 10:11 - Feb 24 with 1353 viewsrobith

Moses on 10:05 - Feb 24 by WadR

Loved his reaction at full time to Ellerslie Stand. Could see how much it meant to him - fist pumping, big 'get in'.

Thought he did well against Bowler for the most part - his best defensive performance of the season.

Warbs touched on it in his post match stuff but it would've been easy for Thomas, Odubajo and Ball to be pissed off with lack of game time or for being usurped in pecking order by an out of position winger in Moses' case. But all had huge game changing influences last night. Lovely likeable squad we've got here.

I think for Ball to come in and play the way he did with so little recent football, was a big testament to his character
Moses on 10:15 - Feb 24 with 1310 viewsrobith

Moses on 09:48 - Feb 24 by joe90

This is true, he is always calling for the ball which is sometimes optimistic, but indicative of that head up mentality he seems to have
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024