Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tool at the O2 11:04 - May 9 with 2053 viewsE17hoop

Anyone else going?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Tool at the O2 on 11:10 - May 9 with 2031 viewsJeff

If you are going, make sure you get there in time for the Support Band, Brass Against - brass band covers of rock / metal songs (including Tool...) they're absolutely banging...

Can we not knock it?

Tool at the O2 on 11:33 - May 9 with 1988 viewsbrewers_hoop

I randomly used to hang out with Justin the bass player in the 90s. He was in a band with mates I shared a house with in Camden - can remember a few mad nights - and a few more I can't remember 😄
Tool at the O2 on 12:31 - May 9 with 1919 viewsTheChef

Tool at the O2 on 11:10 - May 9 by Jeff

If you are going, make sure you get there in time for the Support Band, Brass Against - brass band covers of rock / metal songs (including Tool...) they're absolutely banging...

Aren't they the ones if you go their gigs, just be careful you don't get pissed on by the lead singer?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tool at the O2 on 12:55 - May 9 with 1892 viewsJeff

Tool at the O2 on 12:31 - May 9 by TheChef

Aren't they the ones if you go their gigs, just be careful you don't get pissed on by the lead singer?

Ha- yeah, that's the one

poor old Sophia Urista - you do 300 banging gigs and no-one bats an eyelid. you piss on ONE guy on stage, and you're forever known as some modern day GG Allin...

Can we not knock it?

Tool at the O2 on 13:06 - May 9 with 1872 viewsStanisgod

Not another Joey. Barton thread 😳

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tool at the O2 on 13:28 - May 9 with 1834 viewsTheChef

Tool at the O2 on 12:55 - May 9 by Jeff

Ha- yeah, that's the one

poor old Sophia Urista - you do 300 banging gigs and no-one bats an eyelid. you piss on ONE guy on stage, and you're forever known as some modern day GG Allin...

Urista by name, Urista by nature...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tool at the O2 on 15:02 - May 9 with 1714 viewsBoston

Tool at the O2 on 13:28 - May 9 by TheChef

Urista by name, Urista by nature...

Urista Tract Infection?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tool at the O2 on 16:06 - May 9 with 1681 viewsMick_S

Tool at the O2 on 12:31 - May 9 by TheChef

She’s dreamy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Tool at the O2 on 11:34 - May 10 with 1479 viewsE17hoop

Well, that was rather great.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Tool at the O2 on 21:52 - May 13 with 1238 viewsMrSheen

Live music options continued…
Not germane to the debate so far, but I went to the Royal Opera House for the first time in 30 years this week. I saw an astonishing performance of Wagner’s Lohengrin - sadly closes on Saturday. Anyway the point is… I was amazed to get any tickets at all a week before a brilliant show, I used not to look because they were sold up years in advance. Through what I imagine is a combination of Covid (average audience age about 70) and a lack of tourists, attendance is way down. If you or a significant other has ever been curious about a night at the opera, there are hundreds of seats going for Puccini’s Madama Butterfly in June and July. You could pay £200+ but I had a good view and even better sound in the Amphitheatre, row F and to the side…(F44?)…about what Arsenal will charge to see Southampton next year. Try it, what could go wrong (and wait for Lohengrin to return).
Tool at the O2 on 00:59 - May 14 with 1145 viewsqprxtc

Spanner at the H20
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024