Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dominator Speaks 23:41 - Jun 15 with 3243 viewsLazyFan

Sauce:
https://rgeneration.net/2022/06/15/dom-ball-on-qpr-exit-being-left-out-by-warbur

Reading between the lines, it seems Hendrick did not deliver what was expected of him. Even though we got him on loan it is rumoured for free, I am not sure it was a great loan when we saw what Ball did in the last game.

Let's hope Beale is the real deal.

zzzzzzzzzz

The Dominator Speaks on 00:31 - Jun 16 with 3137 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Congrats to the lads for a great interview.
Well worth the whole read.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Dominator Speaks on 00:57 - Jun 16 with 3114 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ball comes across well; type of lad you like to see do well. Could be a good move for him and ITFC. Best of luck to him.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The Dominator Speaks on 04:37 - Jun 16 with 3004 viewsLblock

That interview has only served to increase my high opinion of Dom Ball.

Sort of confirms the loan signings caused issues but he would be a bit disgruntled as Hendricks effected him directly. Hindsight a wonderful thing however many of us raised eyebrows at the time and actually thought it was madness as it was an area we had depth with Ball ready to come in.

The bit that resonates is the season opener.
Could I have carried the coffin of one of my best mates in my 20’s one day and then gone into work the very next day and performed to the best of my ability? No chance.
Hats off to you Dom and I wish you the very best in your career - May it be long and fruitful

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Dominator Speaks on 07:55 - Jun 16 with 2771 viewsdistortR

The Dominator Speaks on 00:31 - Jun 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Yeah, tbh I hardly ever read interviews with players, they are normally beige, for good reason. But then Dom Ball is generally interesting.

Good luck to him, we missed him at times last season, imho.
The Dominator Speaks on 08:11 - Jun 16 with 2738 viewsWokingR

Love him and wish him every success.
The Dominator Speaks on 08:46 - Jun 16 with 2650 viewsBlue_Castello

The Dominator Speaks on 07:55 - Jun 16 by distortR

Yeah, tbh I hardly ever read interviews with players, they are normally beige, for good reason. But then Dom Ball is generally interesting.

Good luck to him, we missed him at times last season, imho.

Agreed let's hope Beale can work some coaching magic on Dozzell or the smart move was to keep Ball, he had his limitations but gave absolutely everything on the pitch, sadly lacking in some players.....
The Dominator Speaks on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 2302 viewsStainesR

The Dominator Speaks on 00:31 - Jun 16 by BrianMcCarthy

My lad Alex is one of the interviewers and I know that they appreciate the feedback, I thought that Dom Ball came across as a really interesting bloke , I look forward to reading his book.
A future Forever R one day.
The Dominator Speaks on 19:46 - Jun 16 with 2173 viewseastside_r

Surprised that they did not ask about the story / rumour about his agent / MWs son, if only to dismiss it.

I am sure Clive would have done so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024