Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne transfer out possibility 10:40 - Jul 4 with 8889 viewsLazyFan

From a Hearts & Mind story we get some transfer details at the bottom of the page ...
Saurce: https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/macauley-bonne-on-itfc-and-his-qpr-fut

Near the bottom, he is quoted as ....
"There’s been a loan offer and a buy offer." and then "Those offers are still in play."

If true, this would mean QPR has not rejected those offers for a loan or a buy and he reveals there has been only one each and it would also suggest that it's not from Ipswich otherwise I assume he would be raving about that.

Beale also told him it was a clean slate, I would assume he's told all the players that. Hence even Niko coming back!
So, some expected insights on Beale there.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bonne transfer out possibility on 12:36 - Jul 4 with 7148 viewsLblock

I don't care what the deals look like, how much money we'll lose on his ridiculous transfer or where he'll end up playing -- for the love of God Rangers... accept either of these deals NOW!!

Yes.... he could come good at anytime in the future.
Yes.... it looks bad on the club this flop of a transfer.
BUT... he clearly does not want to be here, he's never going to be "mentally right" here and with each and every statement he makes publicly he's burning bridges with our support so he will never make it here.

Suck it up Les... take the offer and get some decent forwards in from somewhere as there must be a few half decent out there willing to come to W12

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bonne transfer out possibility on 12:47 - Jul 4 with 7080 viewskernowhoop

Bonne transfer out possibility on 12:36 - Jul 4 by Lblock

I don't care what the deals look like, how much money we'll lose on his ridiculous transfer or where he'll end up playing -- for the love of God Rangers... accept either of these deals NOW!!

Yes.... he could come good at anytime in the future.
Yes.... it looks bad on the club this flop of a transfer.
BUT... he clearly does not want to be here, he's never going to be "mentally right" here and with each and every statement he makes publicly he's burning bridges with our support so he will never make it here.

Suck it up Les... take the offer and get some decent forwards in from somewhere as there must be a few half decent out there willing to come to W12

Yes. If he does not want to be at QPR, send him on his way ASAP.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:12 - Jul 4 with 6945 viewsLazyFan

Bonne transfer out possibility on 12:47 - Jul 4 by kernowhoop

Yes. If he does not want to be at QPR, send him on his way ASAP.

What it looks like is he wants Ipswich to come in as he does not want either of those other clubs.

I think they won't and he will have to move to one of those other clubs.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:20 - Jul 4 with 6910 viewsbosh67

I don't think he's a bad player and he would be much better off learning under an accomplished coach and pushing on here for a season or two. But, it does feel like his heart just isn't in it here and if that is the case move him on and off the books as quickly as possible.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:30 - Jul 4 with 6854 viewsconnell10

Some people just dont know when to shut up! Bye Bonne.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:35 - Jul 4 with 6817 viewsRs_Holy

Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:20 - Jul 4 by bosh67

I don't think he's a bad player and he would be much better off learning under an accomplished coach and pushing on here for a season or two. But, it does feel like his heart just isn't in it here and if that is the case move him on and off the books as quickly as possible.

He'd be a better player if he learnt the offside rule.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:41 - Jul 4 with 6752 viewsLogman

It's not a bad interview in fairness. It's honest and he doesn't pull any punches. Far better that than having some journey man lying about how much they want to play for QPR, love the stadium, fans etc.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 14:27 - Jul 4 with 6552 viewsDubaiR

I know Bonne alittle as prior to going to Budapest he was trying to get his Dad a visa so my Mrs stepped in and helped him. We also supply all the turf machinery to ITFC so we got talking.

He is genuinely a sound bloke, I think L1 is his level but with coaching could he be our 3rd/4th choice then yes. He is raw and not that young if he is going to develop beyond a league 1 striker he has to do it now.

Games last season we didn't play with a striker at all.

Good luck to him if he gets the move to Ipwich, be no different to when we got Lee Cook.
Login to get fewer ads

Bonne transfer out possibility on 14:46 - Jul 4 with 6466 viewsdaveB

I don't have a problem with him wanting to go but doing it by saying all this publicly doesn't reflect well on him especially after the whole jaffa cake stuff last season
Bonne transfer out possibility on 14:49 - Jul 4 with 6448 viewsTheChef

Bonne transfer out possibility on 14:46 - Jul 4 by daveB

I don't have a problem with him wanting to go but doing it by saying all this publicly doesn't reflect well on him especially after the whole jaffa cake stuff last season

Ha I totally forgot about his jaffa cake quote - I thought it was a Macauley/McVities play on words.

As a pro footballer you'd need to eat a fack load of jaffa cakes to get fat.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bonne transfer out possibility on 15:06 - Jul 4 with 6371 viewsdmm

I can't see Bonne staying after this. He'll be moved out one way or another and it will give Kelman more of a chance to stake his claim for a place in the squad. And, at only 20, his place wouldn't count in the squad numbers.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 16:07 - Jul 4 with 6199 viewsessextaxiboy

Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:35 - Jul 4 by Rs_Holy

That can be coached , he is a more natural striker than Dykes imo but that piece sounds like come and get me Ipswich .
Bonne transfer out possibility on 19:15 - Jul 4 with 5873 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Unprofessional (at best!) way of engineering a move away. He obviously believes he can’t cut it at Championship level, so send him on his way a.s.a.p.

Phil_i_P

Bonne transfer out possibility on 19:29 - Jul 4 with 5799 viewsNed_Kennedys

That interview is stupidly honest by him: he’s talking like a fan not a professional footballer and put all his eggs in one basket. If his beloved Ipswich don’t want him he’s made it clear he’s not committed to QPR on any other club who might have been interested in him.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 20:41 - Jul 4 with 5608 viewseastside_r

My mate who is an Orient ST Holder said, he was a great player for them and he was forever grateful for the goals that got them back In The League. He said he would also always be welcome back at Brisbane Road.

In short, he liked him a lot but added he would be astonished if he made it in a division as high as the Championship. I’ve seen nothing that would make me disagree with this but his slate is clean with Beale so let’s see.

Obviously doesn’t want to be at QPR so that’s going to be a big problem.

Anything like a decent offer from Ipswich and hand should be bitten off.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 21:46 - Jul 4 with 5475 viewsMancR

Blimey take the pay cut and do one.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 22:06 - Jul 4 with 5416 viewscolinallcars

Bonne transfer out possibility on 13:35 - Jul 4 by Rs_Holy

C'mon…most refs don't know that.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 22:41 - Jul 4 with 5332 viewsted_hendrix

Goodbye.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bonne transfer out possibility on 19:41 - Jul 10 with 4614 viewsdmm

Beale insists Bonne wants to be at QPR: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-beale-responds-to-qpr-man-indic

Beale has had words with Bonne and seems happy with him, particularly his goals on Saturday. It suggests he'll stay though personally I remain doubtful he's good enough for the Championship. I'd be happy enough if he can prove me wrong.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 20:00 - Jul 10 with 4516 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Bonne transfer out possibility on 19:41 - Jul 10 by dmm

Beale insists Bonne wants to be at QPR: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-beale-responds-to-qpr-man-indic

Beale has had words with Bonne and seems happy with him, particularly his goals on Saturday. It suggests he'll stay though personally I remain doubtful he's good enough for the Championship. I'd be happy enough if he can prove me wrong.

I think we all will be happy if he scores regularly, just read the article from WLS and he does seam to indicate that Bonne was misquoted by an over zealous reporter. Make of that what you will, pre-season could be a good indicator!
Bonne transfer out possibility on 21:59 - Jul 10 with 4200 viewsLblock

Two easy goals but sitters missed.

Simple fact - not Championship quality, knows it and doesn’t want to be here

Bonne transfer out possibility on 22:15 - Jul 10 with 4152 viewsLogman

I'm happy for him to be the back-up no. 9 to Dykes but I can't see him scoring a shed load due to a lack of pace. I can't see us spending money on a better number 9 as that is going to cost £1M + so I think we go with Dykes and Bonne as the no. 9 with hopefully Illy and Willy as the other two of the front three.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 22:45 - Jul 10 with 4045 viewsLblock

Bonne transfer out possibility on 22:15 - Jul 10 by Logman

I'm happy for him to be the back-up no. 9 to Dykes but I can't see him scoring a shed load due to a lack of pace. I can't see us spending money on a better number 9 as that is going to cost £1M + so I think we go with Dykes and Bonne as the no. 9 with hopefully Illy and Willy as the other two of the front three.

46 nil nils should see us safe

Bonne transfer out possibility on 03:37 - Jul 11 with 3853 viewsMatch82

Bonne transfer out possibility on 22:45 - Jul 10 by Lblock

46 nil nils should see us safe

Yeah but 46 games with bonne getting two easy ones in each will see us champions

If not I'd imagine we'd make our money back at least on a 92 goal a year striker
Bonne transfer out possibility on 12:03 - Jul 11 with 3531 viewsTheChef

I'm still blindly optimistic that Beale and the coaching staff will turn our lot into a bunch of world beaters!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024