Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal 08:02 - Jul 27 with 3161 viewstimeforheroes

Another work of genius by our premier league overlords... Super League now! https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/26/premier-league-wants-championsh
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 08:15 - Jul 27 with 3072 viewsdmm

It would be an utterly stupid idea on many levels, not least handing the richest and most powerful clubs even greater influence over the game. There would be an absolute outcry if this was attempted, and rightly so.
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 09:00 - Jul 27 with 2950 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Placing a quota on U23's players. I know everyone on this forum will have the same opinion!

"Premier League clubs want Championship sides to commit to developing young British loan talent" -- Championship clubs like ours would like to develop our own talent not yours so you can make more money!

The distribution of wealth shouldn't be with any conditions it should just be what is good for the game in this country.
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 09:01 - Jul 27 with 2948 viewsNorthernr

Stop. Hoarding. Children.
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 09:16 - Jul 27 with 2911 viewsfrancisbowles

If I'm reading that correctly, they want to make the Championship less 'competitive' or softer in order to allow the likes of Sean Goss, to have a nice rest with the ball and carry on playing in their carpet slippers.

Um, don't think so.
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 09:18 - Jul 27 with 2903 viewsNorthernr

Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 09:16 - Jul 27 by francisbowles

If I'm reading that correctly, they want to make the Championship less 'competitive' or softer in order to allow the likes of Sean Goss, to have a nice rest with the ball and carry on playing in their carpet slippers.

Um, don't think so.

Yeh it's proper Goldilocks stuff. Our U23 league is a soft joke, but your league is too hard. Can you soften it up a bit so our children can play in it?

Fck right off. And once you've done that, fck off from there too.
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 10:25 - Jul 27 with 2776 viewsSouthallRanger

Of they aren’t allowed to enter B teams into the league structure then they will do next best alternatives like this. Power lays where the money lays.. sorry if I got my grammar wrong there.

They got their way with the academy systems and they will end up implementing something like this. It’s unfortunately the way the world works… just like the biggest clubs forming some form of super league is inevitable at some point as they will capture and control the money more directly and free themselves from uefa so that they keep a bigger piece of the pie and have more control. Perfect example of how laissez faire free markets actually work. Really ch get richer, poor get poorer etc…. Not wanting to get political
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 10:39 - Jul 27 with 2736 viewsstantheman10

Personally I'd be more than happy if there was a Super league with the 16 shitehouse teams f***ing off so the rest of the country can have our game back!
Bring back the European Super League ffs
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 13:16 - Jul 27 with 2584 viewsHAYESBOY

Ah, the Jimmy Saville Initiative.

One, they can fck off.

Or two, we accept if Prem teams field a minimum amount of English players and U23 players.

Or three, just fck off.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 13:54 - Jul 27 with 2472 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I think its probably only really the two Manchester clubs, Arsenal, Spuds, Scum, L'pool and Toon.

If they Fc@ked off the top flight would be very different
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 14:13 - Jul 27 with 2417 viewsLanhoop

Maybe if as part of the young player development the hosting club got a percentage of any future transfer fee? 1% of the transfer fee for every 5 appearances for a Championship team?
Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 14:20 - Jul 27 with 2391 viewsKonk

Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 10:39 - Jul 27 by stantheman10

Personally I'd be more than happy if there was a Super league with the 16 shitehouse teams f***ing off so the rest of the country can have our game back!
Bring back the European Super League ffs

Exactly! Look at Chelsea: those silly cun ts can’t get enough of Abramovich, John Terry, Dennis fu cking Unwise etc, so fact that they’re against the European Super League shows it must be a cracking idea. Fuc k the rich clubs right off.

It is not the responsibility of smaller clubs to help develop players for the wealthy clubs. If you can’t accommodate the 4,000 youngsters you’ve hooovered-up, tough. In the good old days, most of those players would have started off at smaller clubs and then been sold for life-saving sums to the wealthier clubs. Now we have smaller clubs paying £1m loan fees for the privilege of borrowing players their parent clubs have no means of accommodating.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 2175 viewsMatch82

Premier League wants Championship to house loan players in new finance deal on 09:00 - Jul 27 by Welsh_Ranger

Placing a quota on U23's players. I know everyone on this forum will have the same opinion!

"Premier League clubs want Championship sides to commit to developing young British loan talent" -- Championship clubs like ours would like to develop our own talent not yours so you can make more money!

The distribution of wealth shouldn't be with any conditions it should just be what is good for the game in this country.

"Premier League clubs want Championship sides to commit to developing young British loan talent"

Fair enough, if you've had someone in your system since the age of 6, they may need some game time to develop. But most of the players they are sending out will be ones they've poached at 14 from other clubs, for next to nothing. If this is all about the greater good of developing those players, leave them where they are and identify the best of the best to go a central training center with elite coaches once a month.

But of course, it's not at all about what's best for young British talent is it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024