Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford away 13:13 - Aug 11 with 4974 viewsactonman

Incase it's missed anyone's attention , went on sale this morning with staged point allocation throughout the day and on general sale tomorrow so get in quick chaps and chapesses
Watford away on 15:20 - Aug 11 with 4058 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m washing my hair that day so I won’t be going.
Watford away on 15:28 - Aug 11 with 4034 viewsflynnbo

£30 per ticket with no reductions for 18-23 year and olds but yes for under 18 and over 65. With thanks to Terry for pointing this out.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 15:51]
Watford away on 15:29 - Aug 11 with 4024 viewsHayesender

Just got two, but my good god, that website is still a massive ballache to navigate around

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Watford away on 15:36 - Aug 11 with 4008 viewsterryb

Watford away on 15:28 - Aug 11 by flynnbo

£30 per ticket with no reductions for 18-23 year and olds but yes for under 18 and over 65. With thanks to Terry for pointing this out.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 15:51]

£20 for over 65's & £10 for under 18's acording to the offie.
Watford away on 15:49 - Aug 11 with 3967 viewsflynnbo

Watford away on 15:36 - Aug 11 by terryb

£20 for over 65's & £10 for under 18's acording to the offie.

Sorry Terry, you’re right. I was after some 18-23 age range tickets.
Watford away on 16:02 - Aug 11 with 3905 viewsHarbour

My daughters boyfriend is a Watford fan he has got ticket for me and him in stand next to the away end…I have a terrible gob on me at games going to be a struggle to keep quiet in amonst the Watford lot…
Watford away on 16:07 - Aug 11 with 3890 viewsswisscottage

Its my local match .. I live 3.5 miles away. Got my ticket today.
Watford away on 18:06 - Aug 11 with 3786 viewsE17hoop

Just a reminder it's all ticket. Total allocation 1996 and open to 500+ point holders now and 100 point holders at 7pm.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Watford away on 19:12 - Aug 11 with 3674 viewsJames_Paddocks

Got ours.

Struggling to shift 2000 away tickets for a local away game, isn't great.

I suppose now we're a bit shit again, nobody's arsed about the loyalty point system anymore...
Watford away on 19:32 - Aug 11 with 3626 viewsthehat

Just got ours - Whilst the adults in our group have over 1,500 loyalty points the juniors dont so we had to wait until 7.00pm and hope there were still some left fortunately there were so just purchased 6.
Watford away on 19:58 - Aug 11 with 3561 viewsNorthantsHoop

We must be able to shift 2000 for a game just up the road, which is pretty easy to get to by road and rail.
Watford away on 19:59 - Aug 11 with 3556 viewsDieByYourSide

Watford away on 19:12 - Aug 11 by James_Paddocks

Got ours.

I suppose now we're a bit shit again, nobody's arsed about the loyalty point system anymore...

Come on, they've been on sale for about 8 hours.

Not quite sure why they're moving down through the loyalty point categories so quickly but they've not even hit general sale yet. We took 2,500 to Charlton midweek for a glorified friendly, the Watford tickets will obviously sell out pretty quickly.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Watford away on 20:37 - Aug 11 with 3450 viewsLowerloftLad

Had issues trying to buy tickets online Vs Charlton ended up giving the box office a call.

Same today saying I can't be logged in ect ect now it's saying that every single game is now sold out ?.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 20:38]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Watford away on 20:39 - Aug 11 with 3432 viewsHayesender

All gone now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Watford away on 21:04 - Aug 11 with 3355 viewsCopenhagenRs

Bugger. I just missed that. Travelling from Denmark for that match.
If someone have a spare ticket please let me know! I dont want to be seated with the Watford fans
Watford away on 21:13 - Aug 11 with 3334 viewsMalintabuk

Nephew just text and said got my ticket..... can't trust family.... why does he want me to suffer more pain......
😊
So see you all there.....
Watford away on 21:42 - Aug 11 with 3259 viewsDorse

Watford away on 21:04 - Aug 11 by CopenhagenRs

Bugger. I just missed that. Travelling from Denmark for that match.
If someone have a spare ticket please let me know! I dont want to be seated with the Watford fans

Words to live by.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Watford away on 21:59 - Aug 11 with 3221 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Watford away on 21:42 - Aug 11 by Dorse

Words to live by.

Missed the 1000 loyalty points window as was out and now sold out, any spares greatfully received and not a JCL or Aunty Nelly!!!!
Watford away on 08:18 - Aug 12 with 2915 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Watford away on 19:12 - Aug 11 by James_Paddocks

Got ours.

Strange comment. They had literally only gone on sale yesterday and sold out the same day. Hopefully they might release some more for those who wanted tickets but missed out. I know of at least three.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2022 8:48]
Watford away on 10:04 - Aug 12 with 2751 viewsOldPedro

Watford away on 08:18 - Aug 12 by CroydonCaptJack

Strange comment. They had literally only gone on sale yesterday and sold out the same day. Hopefully they might release some more for those who wanted tickets but missed out. I know of at least three.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2022 8:48]

According to the official site, that is the full allocation sold:

"TICKETS for QPR's upcoming Sky Bet Championship fixture at Watford have now SOLD OUT. Our full allocation of 1,996 tickets were snapped up on Thursday.

Please note, there will be no further tickets made available - please do not travel to Vicarage Road without a valid match ticket.

Supporters wishing to be added to a ticket waiting list for Watford should email boxoffice@qpr.co.uk."

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Watford away on 14:21 - Aug 18 with 2332 viewslosethedrum

Derisory allocation 1996 out of a 21000 capacity not even 10% what makes it even more gaulling is that the same section held 2250 not so long ago , have they removed 254 seats then ?
Rangers wil no doubt roll out the red carpet for Watford in the reurn fixture with 18%/20% of capacity whilst some of ours watch on from a restricted view seat .
Has anyone recieved their tickets for this yet ?
Royal mail strike next friday so would make sense to post them out straight away it has been a full week since buying & no sign of tickets being delivered so far .
Watford away on 14:32 - Aug 18 with 2269 viewsRangersw12

Watford away on 14:21 - Aug 18 by losethedrum

Derisory allocation 1996 out of a 21000 capacity not even 10% what makes it even more gaulling is that the same section held 2250 not so long ago , have they removed 254 seats then ?
Rangers wil no doubt roll out the red carpet for Watford in the reurn fixture with 18%/20% of capacity whilst some of ours watch on from a restricted view seat .
Royal mail strike next friday so would make sense to post them out straight away it has been a full week since buying & no sign of tickets being delivered so far .

I still haven't received tickets either

Of course we will give them both tiers it's Hoos' golden plan to make it easy as possible for away teams at Loftus Road
Watford away on 15:15 - Aug 18 with 2171 viewsterryb

Watford away on 14:21 - Aug 18 by losethedrum

I would imagine that the club would be delighted if Watford were to sell out for the return fixture.

£36 per head for the Upper School End & whatever the price is for the Lower. It would probably be our best receipts for the season.
Watford away on 15:41 - Aug 18 with 2097 viewsRBlock

Watford away on 14:32 - Aug 18 by Rangersw12

I still haven't received tickets either

Of course we will give them both tiers it's Hoos' golden plan to make it easy as possible for away teams at Loftus Road

Would you rather see us restrict away teams to a single tier, if it means reducing the wage/transfer budget further?
Watford away on 15:46 - Aug 18 with 2086 viewsstevec

Watford away on 15:41 - Aug 18 by RBlock

Would you rather see us restrict away teams to a single tier, if it means reducing the wage/transfer budget further?

This is the thing, we rarely exceed 15000 in our three sides of the ground so it would be a bit daft to throw away extra income from a packed away end.

As for the impact it makes on the game, so far we’ve won in front of a packed away end and lost in front of an empty away end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024