Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford Burnley 21:16 - Aug 12 with 2755 viewsterryb

I've been stupid enough to watch the first half of this game!

Somehow Cleverly scored to put Watford in front in added time, but honestly this is a very poor game. Two of the favourites for promotion & they both look as inept upfront as we do!

Added to this the referee keeps giving free kicks to Watford when Barnes is fouled. I do find that very funny though!
Watford Burnley on 21:50 - Aug 12 with 2603 viewsaston_hoop

11 men v 10 men, 5 minutes for Burnley to find an equaliser. Dreadful game, but each side brining on players worth millions doesn't give me great hope that we'd have them.

Ian Maatsen at Burnley is a great attacking player, shame he's a left back really.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Watford Burnley on 21:50 - Aug 12 with 2600 viewsdavman

I know referees are simply hilarious when you have no skin in the game. Is there a more inept profession (aside from politicians, naturally...)?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Watford Burnley on 00:15 - Aug 13 with 2426 viewsDavieQPR

Watford have had 2 shots on goal in 2 matches but are meant to have this fantastic attacking force. All I can see is players falling down at the slightest touch. The fellow that is meant to be in the Notts Forest hoover has only scored 2 in 17 games. Burnley just go to pieces in the final third.
Watford Burnley on 00:52 - Aug 13 with 2383 viewsBoston

Watford Burnley on 00:15 - Aug 13 by DavieQPR

Watford have had 2 shots on goal in 2 matches but are meant to have this fantastic attacking force. All I can see is players falling down at the slightest touch. The fellow that is meant to be in the Notts Forest hoover has only scored 2 in 17 games. Burnley just go to pieces in the final third.

Yeah, makes you wonder how we can't get in that division.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Watford Burnley on 08:43 - Aug 13 with 2087 viewsTonto

Nottm Forest.

Its Notts County.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Watford Burnley on 08:49 - Aug 13 with 2073 viewsnix

I only watched a few bits of this but those I did seemed to be more focused on sneaky fouls and physicality than flowing football. A bit like WBA last season.
Watford Burnley on 09:24 - Aug 13 with 2009 viewsPinnerPaul

Watford Burnley on 21:50 - Aug 12 by davman

I know referees are simply hilarious when you have no skin in the game. Is there a more inept profession (aside from politicians, naturally...)?

Watford Burnley on 10:13 - Aug 13 with 1933 viewsdmm

Watford Burnley on 08:43 - Aug 13 by Tonto

Nottm Forest.

Its Notts County.

No, say Notts Forest. They love being called that.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford Burnley on 10:40 - Aug 13 with 1880 viewsR_from_afar

Watford Burnley on 08:49 - Aug 13 by nix

I only watched a few bits of this but those I did seemed to be more focused on sneaky fouls and physicality than flowing football. A bit like WBA last season.

I watched some of it too but I don't think either side attained Norwich City levels of agonised screaming when their players were fouled. I do wonder if The Canaries have a voice coach 🤔

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Watford Burnley on 11:03 - Aug 13 with 1806 viewsnix

Watford Burnley on 10:40 - Aug 13 by R_from_afar

I watched some of it too but I don't think either side attained Norwich City levels of agonised screaming when their players were fouled. I do wonder if The Canaries have a voice coach 🤔

Yep I'm sure some teams practise the dark arts. It's just seems too obviously coordinated to be anything else.
Watford Burnley on 12:38 - Aug 13 with 1658 viewsPhildo

No one seems to have a finished squad yet and the quality does not seem too high from what has been on show so far (but do we say that every year). Does the 5 sub thing mean someone who assembles a Barnsley rush type squad could do ok this year?
Watford Burnley on 13:17 - Aug 13 with 1558 viewsNorthantsHoop

Comparing last night's game to the dross of Cardiff v Birmingham is like chalk and cheese. See Dion Sanderson is putting his usual half arsed performance in for Birmingham. For the life of me why was he loaned in last season in January, one of the reasons we fell away so badly that lad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024