Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread 20:20 - Aug 19 with 31253 viewsDorse

Interesting fact: Rotherham's badge depicts the first attempt at an inflatable helicopter, by Herbert Scranus in 1924. He reached a height of 18 feet before feeling airsick and puking his hoop all over the Duchess of Argyle who was guest of honour at the test flight. He was heard to state that the machine functioned as intended but 'his guts were fcuking rotten after 8 pints of mild and a slap up grill at Fatty Amal"s Kebab and Laudenum Emporium' the previous evening.

Sorry, what?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 20:22]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 20 with 2461 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Feels like early Warbs days. Definitely on top, but just unable to get anything on target, much less in net.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 20 with 2469 viewsbenhurst

I like the look of Peltier for Rotheram, his defending has been very good so far
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 20 with 2438 viewsEmpireStateRanger

A definite hand ball missed by the ref. We should be taking it from the spot.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 20 with 2380 viewsderbyhoop

3 Rs corners. CTN

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:29 - Aug 20 with 2292 viewseghamranger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 20 by benhurst

I like the look of Peltier for Rotheram, his defending has been very good so far

He’s 35… he surely can’t keep this energy up in the heat
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 20 with 2209 viewsderbyhoop

Dickie yellow

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 20 with 2101 viewsconnell10

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 20 by derbyhoop

Dickie yellow

You seen a Doctor about that mate???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 1967 viewsconnell10

Can we have a shot on target???

Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 1952 viewslarsricchi

Half hour of attractive football ……. And down 0-1
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 1930 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Yep… goal Rotherham
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 1920 viewsMick_S

Oh dear.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 1913 viewsPerthRs

Anyone having issues with QPR+ mine keeps freezing
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 1904 viewsconnell10

Ffs

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 1903 viewsVancouverHoop

How many goals are we going to give up from dead balls in our own end? 0-1
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:36 - Aug 20 with 1799 viewsQPRSteve

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 by PerthRs

Anyone having issues with QPR+ mine keeps freezing

Keeps asking me to subscribe when I already have
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 20 with 1763 viewsactonman

Groundhog Day , could see that coming all day , we need to fking stick the ball in the net !!!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 20 with 1763 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rotherham's first shot. 0-1. Striker in form.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 15:38]
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 20 with 1708 viewsderbyhoop

Poor touch by Field. Back to Ogbene who scores.

Roberts volley nearly.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 20 with 1672 viewsconnell10

Get Armstrong on

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 20 with 1507 viewsVancouverHoop

We're OK until we get anywhere near neither penalty area.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 20 with 1461 viewsLblock

You’ve gotta hand it to this set piece coach we’ve got…. He’s maintaining our standards.

Said the first goal was crucial and I think it will be.
This lot just haven’t got it about them, Beale will start to be questioned very soon and rightly so as I don’t think he’s setting us up right.
That goal was mainly due to Paal not being good enough in the left channel - he seems awful running back to his own goal.

Wrap up warm this winter chaps

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 1406 viewsactonman

Can see the officiating thread taking a few hits tonight
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 1406 viewskropotkin41

We need a goal back fast. If this drags out it'll kill us.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 20 with 1339 viewsnix

Chuckles is back anyway…
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 20 with 1323 viewsDamo1962

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 20 by connell10

Get Armstrong on

Get Dykes off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024