Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Ipswich 15:03 - Sep 25 with 1936 viewsterryb

Living in the town, I don't like Ipswich Town, but I did enjoy this League 1 match on Sky today. And not because of the result!

Two sides wanting to win the game & playing some good football. There was also a bite to the match & I wasn't aware of the spite that some of the Ipswich players have! Even without Dom Ball!

I can't recall a televised Championship game this season that has been close to being so watchable. The win moved to Plymouth to the top of the league, replacing Ipswich.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2022 15:04]
Plymouth Ipswich on 15:15 - Sep 25 with 1871 viewsdavman

Agree - only watched the second half to have a break from a weekend of chores, chores, chores, but it was nice to watch a game where I had no skin in it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Much, much better than the trip and boredom served up by Southgate's England during this International Break...

Ref was still shite though...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Plymouth Ipswich on 15:28 - Sep 25 with 1838 viewsstowmarketrange

Plymouth Ipswich on 15:15 - Sep 25 by davman

Agree - only watched the second half to have a break from a weekend of chores, chores, chores, but it was nice to watch a game where I had no skin in it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Much, much better than the trip and boredom served up by Southgate's England during this International Break...

Ref was still shite though...

Ipswich could’ve had a couple sent off for dangerous tackles,and I’m surprised that they only got 4 yellow card across the whole 90 mins.
Plymouth Ipswich on 15:45 - Sep 25 with 1804 viewsAntti_Heinola

Other than one or two possible reds, thought the ref had a really good game.
Fun match, Plymouth left back the only player who stood out as possible upper champ standard though, and he's on loan from Norwich.

Bare bones.

Plymouth Ipswich on 16:01 - Sep 25 with 1769 viewsQPRSteve

Plymouth Ipswich on 15:45 - Sep 25 by Antti_Heinola

Other than one or two possible reds, thought the ref had a really good game.
Fun match, Plymouth left back the only player who stood out as possible upper champ standard though, and he's on loan from Norwich.

I thought the striker Whiitaker looked quite useful.
Plymouth Ipswich on 17:01 - Sep 25 with 1672 viewskernowhoop

Agree with so much of this. An entertaining game and Mumba and Whittaker looked good. Interesting that the Ipswich goal was scored by a former Argyle player and the Ipswich goalkeeper (an Argyle fan) almost did a Dieng at the end. Good to watch.
Plymouth Ipswich on 17:21 - Sep 25 with 1639 viewsMick_S

Plymouth Ipswich on 17:01 - Sep 25 by kernowhoop

Agree with so much of this. An entertaining game and Mumba and Whittaker looked good. Interesting that the Ipswich goal was scored by a former Argyle player and the Ipswich goalkeeper (an Argyle fan) almost did a Dieng at the end. Good to watch.

What a save! Keeper v keeper. Great show from both sets of fans.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Plymouth Ipswich on 19:33 - Sep 25 with 1474 viewsstevec

Would watch this stuff all day over internationals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024