Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B Team is dead, Long live the B team 13:11 - Oct 12 with 2779 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 14:32 - Oct 12 with 2514 viewsdmm

The B Team will continue to play in the 21s Professional Development League Two South league. I know overage players have always been allowed to play in 23s/21s games but isn't there a cap on how many can at any one time? If so, this restriction will surely be a downside to the merger.
B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 14:33 - Oct 12 with 2520 viewsTonto

the lack of fixtures was an issue for me. I cant remember the last one. was there more than 3 or 4 since its inception?

the premise was good, but if no-one wants to play you whats the point?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 15:35 - Oct 12 with 2394 viewstoboboly

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 14:33 - Oct 12 by Tonto

the lack of fixtures was an issue for me. I cant remember the last one. was there more than 3 or 4 since its inception?

the premise was good, but if no-one wants to play you whats the point?

Exactly. For a start they should have signed up to the London Senior Trophy and Middlesex Senior Trophy. Then start planning games for every week QPR are away from home. Use LR and get big teams/PL reserves/local rivals reserve teams down. Make a big deal of it and get the fans into it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 19:20 - Oct 12 with 2192 viewspaulhoop2

Well said Tobo

I’ve said that all along there are competitions like the London senior cup and Middlesex cup etc. much better competitive fixtures instead of against with respect Watford and Colchester kids

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 19:24 - Oct 12 with 2173 viewsRangersw12

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 19:20 - Oct 12 by paulhoop2

Well said Tobo

I’ve said that all along there are competitions like the London senior cup and Middlesex cup etc. much better competitive fixtures instead of against with respect Watford and Colchester kids

Could be a decent question to ask at the fans forum tomorrow
B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 19:28 - Oct 12 with 2164 viewsNorthernr

I'm sorry to say I think this was only here in the first place because relations had declined between the first team staff and everybody else that they came up with this as a way of giving people and young players something to do. Now with a different set of first team staff, no need.
B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 19:34 - Oct 12 with 2143 viewsPunteR

So it was a B team for the under 21s? . Now we just have a B team ? Not quite sure I get it. Was there a B team for all age groups?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 19:54 - Oct 12 with 2087 viewsDorse

The B Team wasn't a patch on the A Team. However, no members of the B Team ever had to be drugged using cheap chicanery in order to get on a plane, had to be broken out of a secure hospital in order to play or, indeed, threw someone over a car bonnet in slow motion wearing 150 kilos of gold jewellery.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 20:07 - Oct 12 with 2039 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

B Team is dead, Long live the B team on 19:54 - Oct 12 by Dorse

The B Team wasn't a patch on the A Team. However, no members of the B Team ever had to be drugged using cheap chicanery in order to get on a plane, had to be broken out of a secure hospital in order to play or, indeed, threw someone over a car bonnet in slow motion wearing 150 kilos of gold jewellery.

Whatever happened to Amy? 🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024