Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morocco 17:03 - Dec 6 with 5174 viewsactonman

Anybody want them to win ?
Morocco on 17:09 - Dec 6 with 4409 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I like the underdog story and all that, plus they've been everything in this tournament that the likes of Wales weren't, but I'd still like Spain to get through as they're easier on the eye when they play well. Having been impressed by Switzerland against Serbia, I'm not convinced we'll get an Iberian derby in the quarters anyway.
Morocco on 17:14 - Dec 6 with 4418 viewsdmm

As much as I want Chair back for the weekend, I'd love to see Morocco win. They deserve it more than Spain.
Morocco on 17:19 - Dec 6 with 4392 viewsactonman

All ways cheer on the underdog but their not playing chair and it’s pssing me off as we won’t have him either if they go through
Morocco on 17:53 - Dec 6 with 4259 viewsHoopsie

Morocco on 17:19 - Dec 6 by actonman

All ways cheer on the underdog but their not playing chair and it’s pssing me off as we won’t have him either if they go through

If you can’t score in 120 minutes of football and missed those penalties as well despite dominating, the other team probably deserve to win.

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

Morocco on 17:58 - Dec 6 with 4219 viewsdmm

Delighted for Morocco. They deserved that win. They're such a tough side to play against. Physical, well organised and can break at pace. The Swiss or Portuguese will have their work cut out in the next round.
Morocco on 18:01 - Dec 6 with 4188 viewsdaveB

We're gonna beat France and lose to this lot aren't we, with Chair getting the winner
Morocco on 18:04 - Dec 6 with 4163 viewswelwynranger

Morocco on 17:58 - Dec 6 by dmm

Delighted for Morocco. They deserved that win. They're such a tough side to play against. Physical, well organised and can break at pace. The Swiss or Portuguese will have their work cut out in the next round.

Anyone else notice the Redknapp moment by the Morrocco manager when Spain missed their 2nd penalty .
He jumped for joy then suddenly stopped and told all his team to calm down.
Morocco on 18:07 - Dec 6 with 4133 viewsMrSheen

Great news for England. Spain out of the draw, who are exactly the sort of team that makes us look stupid. Morocco’s two centre backs look like they might struggle to play again.
Login to get fewer ads

Morocco on 19:31 - Dec 6 with 3942 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Morocco on 18:07 - Dec 6 by MrSheen

Great news for England. Spain out of the draw, who are exactly the sort of team that makes us look stupid. Morocco’s two centre backs look like they might struggle to play again.

Chair nailed on to start then.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 19:54]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Morocco on 20:00 - Dec 6 with 3883 viewsHoopsie

Morocco on 19:31 - Dec 6 by PlanetHonneywood

Chair nailed on to start then.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 19:54]

At centre back?

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

Morocco on 20:01 - Dec 6 with 3878 viewsNorthernr

Half of West London it seems. Mad scenes down Edgware Road. Feels like something the QPR marketing team might wanna try and tap into?

Morocco on 20:07 - Dec 6 with 3852 viewsTGRRRSSS

Spain lacked a dyed in the wool striker for me.

Swansalona style - truly is the end of that team as I assume Busquets probably retiring now.

With the possession etc if you cannot score in 120 minutes...
Morocco on 20:19 - Dec 6 with 3813 viewsqueensparker

Morocco on 20:01 - Dec 6 by Northernr

Half of West London it seems. Mad scenes down Edgware Road. Feels like something the QPR marketing team might wanna try and tap into?

I’m in NW10 / Kensal Green and it’s been all cars with scarves, horns and happiness round here too.

By all accounts Ladbroke Grove is a bit lively too.

If we win the league I can see a statue of Adel cradling little Illy in his arms in the offing just outside Westfield
Morocco on 20:23 - Dec 6 with 3794 viewsNoDiddley

Born & bred in that area, we called it Hedgeware road with the emphasis on the H click, multi Arabic area with bars/restaurants leading up to Marble Arch.
They wouldn’t know who QPR were, unless you sent all the staff & ordered loads of couscous.
Morocco on 20:26 - Dec 6 with 3759 viewsWokingR

Morocco on 20:07 - Dec 6 by TGRRRSSS

Spain lacked a dyed in the wool striker for me.

Swansalona style - truly is the end of that team as I assume Busquets probably retiring now.

With the possession etc if you cannot score in 120 minutes...

Yep, unfortunately for them it was the Chelsea version of Morata who turned up today rather than the Spanish version.
Morocco on 20:30 - Dec 6 with 3751 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

£350k paid to QPR for the services of Chair and Dieng. We’ve made nearly £2m from people fcking off from our club this month.
Morocco on 20:31 - Dec 6 with 3746 viewsNorthernr

Morocco on 20:26 - Dec 6 by WokingR

Yep, unfortunately for them it was the Chelsea version of Morata who turned up today rather than the Spanish version.

I quite enjoyed the Chelsea version of Morata.
Morocco on 20:32 - Dec 6 with 3740 viewsWokingR

Morocco on 20:31 - Dec 6 by Northernr

I quite enjoyed the Chelsea version of Morata.

Right up there with Fernando Torres for them too
Morocco on 20:33 - Dec 6 with 3723 viewsflynnbo

Morocco on 20:32 - Dec 6 by WokingR

Right up there with Fernando Torres for them too

And Werner. And Lukaku. And Fleck. And Mutu. And Sutton.
Morocco on 20:37 - Dec 6 with 3705 viewsNoelmc

Good idea.

They could use Ilias and Sombrero man Ben (who I think I caught another glimpse of in the post-match celebrations) to help attract them to Loftus Rd. It would certainly add to the atmosphere.
Morocco on 20:44 - Dec 6 with 3646 viewsjohnhoop

Morocco on 20:33 - Dec 6 by flynnbo

Don’t forget Shevchenko.
Morocco on 21:28 - Dec 6 with 3514 viewsMrSheen

Morocco on 20:44 - Dec 6 by johnhoop

Don’t forget Shevchenko.

Or Salah and de Bruyne.
Morocco on 13:08 - Dec 7 with 2790 viewsDannyPaddox

Morocco v Portugal in the QF. The Golborne Road Derby.
Morocco on 14:03 - Dec 7 with 2646 viewsR_from_afar

Morocco on 20:30 - Dec 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

£350k paid to QPR for the services of Chair and Dieng. We’ve made nearly £2m from people fcking off from our club this month.

Impressive but - sobering thought alert - only enough to keep us solvent until 10th January!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Morocco on 14:56 - Dec 7 with 2504 viewsLazyFan

Morocco on 20:33 - Dec 6 by flynnbo

It's especially good as they used to have proper forwards like Durie, but those days are long gone. So, they know what the are missing which makes it feel worse for them :)

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024