Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
gig ticket prices 15:51 - Dec 22 with 8132 viewsRangersDave

Thought i'd try and go see 'The Boss' (Springsteen) again before he really gets to old to gig, and he's doing 4/5 gigs in the UK in 2023.

I did see him at Man Citeh ground on the last tour, and paid £75 per ticket......

Imagine my surprise this time round.....£300 is the starting point per ticket! Sorry Bruce, but feck that,

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

gig ticket prices on 16:00 - Dec 22 with 4542 viewsNortholt_Rs

Same as Depeche Mode at Twickenham next summer….£300 x 2 for me and the missus. Insanity.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

gig ticket prices on 16:06 - Dec 22 with 4527 viewsPlanetHonneywood

gig ticket prices on 16:00 - Dec 22 by Northolt_Rs

Same as Depeche Mode at Twickenham next summer….£300 x 2 for me and the missus. Insanity.

Folks have a very simple choice: tell them to feck off or get mugged off.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

gig ticket prices on 16:21 - Dec 22 with 4482 viewsRangersDave

gig ticket prices on 16:06 - Dec 22 by PlanetHonneywood

True mate, just checking I can get 7 nights all inclusive inc. of flights on a Greek island for less!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

gig ticket prices on 16:28 - Dec 22 with 4471 viewsJuzzie

They've seen that people are happily mugged off paying insane PL ticket prices and thought "let's have some of that".
As long as people keep paying those prices it will never change.
gig ticket prices on 16:35 - Dec 22 with 4440 viewsdanehoop

I was looking at the Depeche Mode gig and just walked away at that price as well.

Never knowingly understood

gig ticket prices on 16:42 - Dec 22 with 4412 viewsderbyhoop

May 2023 La Defense, Paris.
Our tickets cost 95€

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

gig ticket prices on 16:43 - Dec 22 with 4411 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Was going to take my Mum to see Roxy Music in the Autumn, same price so thought better of it.
gig ticket prices on 17:16 - Dec 22 with 4345 viewsMancR

Mates wife and daughter paid £170 each to see Rod Stewart🤣🤣🤣🤣
Login to get fewer ads

gig ticket prices on 17:22 - Dec 22 with 4330 viewsMick_S

gig ticket prices on 17:16 - Dec 22 by MancR

Mates wife and daughter paid £170 each to see Rod Stewart🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did he sing? Sorry.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

gig ticket prices on 17:27 - Dec 22 with 4308 viewsHayesender

I've got tickets to see Springsteen at Hyde Park next year. £100 each

Poll: Shamima Beghum

gig ticket prices on 17:46 - Dec 22 with 4284 views81A

Seeing Bruce for about £100 at Murrayfield.
The crazy prices are as a result of the Ticketmaster dynamic pricing algorithm that ignores face value and sets price based on demand. And the chuffing booking fee.
Utter bar stewards
gig ticket prices on 17:54 - Dec 22 with 4265 viewsR_from_afar

usurious
juːˈʒʊərɪəs
adjective
1. relating to or characterized by usury; extortionate.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

gig ticket prices on 18:02 - Dec 22 with 4230 viewsDannyPaddox

gig ticket prices on 16:43 - Dec 22 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Was going to take my Mum to see Roxy Music in the Autumn, same price so thought better of it.

I’m a massive Roxy fan. Looked at the ticket prices earlier this year too which elicited a …

I didn’t go.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 18:04]
gig ticket prices on 18:26 - Dec 22 with 4170 viewsgobbles

gig ticket prices on 17:46 - Dec 22 by 81A

Seeing Bruce for about £100 at Murrayfield.
The crazy prices are as a result of the Ticketmaster dynamic pricing algorithm that ignores face value and sets price based on demand. And the chuffing booking fee.
Utter bar stewards

It's their way of trying to take on the secondary ticket market by getting all the money for themselves. Sometimes it just works out cheaper to get a fight to somewhere like Lisbon, or Marseille, and making a weekend of it.
gig ticket prices on 18:31 - Dec 22 with 4158 viewsMick_S

That’s it. Simple as that, but thousands won’t have it. And so it goes...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

gig ticket prices on 19:11 - Dec 22 with 4088 viewslightwaterhoop

I'm a huge Springsteen fan myself seen him loads of times over the years but am refusing to pay these prices on principle.So the plan is just to go to Hyde Park and listen to the show outside the arena and maybe sneak in while the gig is going on.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 19:18]
gig ticket prices on 19:46 - Dec 22 with 4036 viewskernowhoop

There is nothing better designed to bring down the price of goods or services than not buying them.
gig ticket prices on 19:49 - Dec 22 with 4024 viewsqueensparker

My missus got a freebie to Coldplay at Wembley in the summer. By all accounts a standard ticket was 300 quid.

Fk me. They must be absolutely coining it in.

In my head a gig still costs £6
gig ticket prices on 20:03 - Dec 22 with 3991 viewsHayesender

Tribute bands are the way forward unfortunately. Tbf, seen some great tribute acts recently

The Smiths
Stone roses
Oasis
The who
Springsteen
The jam, and a few more and all at reasonable prices

Poll: Shamima Beghum

gig ticket prices on 20:06 - Dec 22 with 3987 viewsdezzar

Ticket prices have just gone mental , I know it was 20 years ago but I bought a Joe Strummer ticket for £12 a small percentage of my wage at the time , men of the people like Bruce want most of your wage for a ticket . I’ve seen nearly everybody I want to see , couldn’t justify paying stupid money . I will support local musicians instead , who wants to sit in a crowded park anyway?
gig ticket prices on 20:10 - Dec 22 with 3978 viewsPlanetHonneywood

gig ticket prices on 20:03 - Dec 22 by Hayesender

Tribute bands are the way forward unfortunately. Tbf, seen some great tribute acts recently

The Smiths
Stone roses
Oasis
The who
Springsteen

Speaking of tribute acts,Tom Jones coming our part of the world next July. Beautiful amphitheater cut into the side of a castle. €55 a ticket!

I know, I know Tom Jones, but ‘It’s not unusual’ and for that price and venue, ‘why, why, why pay higher.’
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 22:10]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

gig ticket prices on 21:35 - Dec 22 with 3879 viewshamptonhillhoop

Banquet Records in Kingston put on loads of gigs at Pryzm in the town centre. They've got Stormzy tonight and tomorrow and for £35 you got two tickets and two CD's. A real mixture of acts too in a small venue. Saw Johnny Marr there for £15 in April and he was excellent.
The only problem is you've got to be very quick as it only holds about a thousand
gig ticket prices on 21:43 - Dec 22 with 3848 viewsderbyhoop

gig ticket prices on 20:03 - Dec 22 by Hayesender

The Smiths
Stone roses
Oasis
The who
Springsteen

Saw Australuan Pink Floyd and DirecStraits Experience.

Previously saw U2UK in England.

Queen tribute next year.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

gig ticket prices on 21:54 - Dec 22 with 3815 viewsdezzar

Nowt to do with this thread but Official
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 21:57]
gig ticket prices (n/t) on 21:56 - Dec 22 with 3808 viewsdezzar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024