Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bees v Liverpool 19:31 - Jan 2 with 5223 viewsstainrods_elbow

[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 19:32]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Bees v Liverpool on 13:46 - Jan 6 with 579 viewsDannyPaddox

Bees v Liverpool on 11:19 - Jan 6 by Bluce_Ree

We could have twice the capacity, better players, a better manager and a board made up of benevolent billionaires who'll bleed blue and white hoops if you cut them but we'll still have THE CURSE. We're fked forever. Don't expect success ever.

Re: Brentford. I don't care how entertaining they are to watch. I can't be entertained while watching them do well. That's like being impressed by your wife's yoga teacher's flexibility when he's eating her entire arse.

Re: Liverpool. I'm enjoying this decline in their fortunes but it'll take decades for me to really get over them winning the Champions League and the Prem. You know, it's like that with Chelsea. I can't really celebrate any of their defeats now because I feel like they've already won the entire game of football. You know, as a sport. It's like 'oh great they lost to Swindon in the cup' or some shit but they won literally every club trophy possible in the last 15 years. So they're still up overall.

Ch*ls** never won the European Champions League by qualifying as Champions of England. So it doesn’t count. May as we’ll be the Eurovision Song Contest. That’s how I came to terms with it. And that’s even before factoring in the corrupt Russian oligarch. I don’t mind Liverpool winning it. Especially as they’re not Man U - and never have been.
Bees v Liverpool on 14:36 - Jan 6 with 504 viewsstowmarketrange

Bees v Liverpool on 11:19 - Jan 6 by Bluce_Ree

We could have twice the capacity, better players, a better manager and a board made up of benevolent billionaires who'll bleed blue and white hoops if you cut them but we'll still have THE CURSE. We're fked forever. Don't expect success ever.

Re: Brentford. I don't care how entertaining they are to watch. I can't be entertained while watching them do well. That's like being impressed by your wife's yoga teacher's flexibility when he's eating her entire arse.

Re: Liverpool. I'm enjoying this decline in their fortunes but it'll take decades for me to really get over them winning the Champions League and the Prem. You know, it's like that with Chelsea. I can't really celebrate any of their defeats now because I feel like they've already won the entire game of football. You know, as a sport. It's like 'oh great they lost to Swindon in the cup' or some shit but they won literally every club trophy possible in the last 15 years. So they're still up overall.

You mean bought?The last trophy they won on merit was back in the early 70’s.They got slaughtered 4-0 by Man Utd in 94 and luckily qualified for the easiest European trophy to win.Money has bought them every trophy since.
Bees v Liverpool on 14:56 - Jan 6 with 475 viewsBluce_Ree

Bees v Liverpool on 13:46 - Jan 6 by DannyPaddox

Ch*ls** never won the European Champions League by qualifying as Champions of England. So it doesn’t count. May as we’ll be the Eurovision Song Contest. That’s how I came to terms with it. And that’s even before factoring in the corrupt Russian oligarch. I don’t mind Liverpool winning it. Especially as they’re not Man U - and never have been.

"Ch*ls** never won the European Champions League by qualifying as Champions of England."

I like your thinking a lot, Danny. I actually turned off the TV as Diddler Drogshit was taking the allegedly winning penalty so actually it's more of a Schrodinger's Cu*t situation for me. They never won or lost.

But really I won't be happy until they are liquidated.

Not financially, I mean physically. Turned into a big, horrible Chelsea piss juice puddle.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024