Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ffp 21:06 - Jan 3 with 5818 viewsstowmarketrange

Fat Frank poor.4-0 down at home to Brighton.Oh dear.
Ffp on 13:56 - Jan 4 with 2234 viewsderbyhoop

Ffp on 10:40 - Jan 4 by Northernr

That Derby team should have pissd this league, and it scraped the play-offs only by winning its last couple of games of the season and other results going its way. Then fcked up his team selection for the final.

When you phone your mates and get Tomori, Mason Mount and Harry Wilson on loan, you should p1ss the Championship.
They didn't.
And after 1 year of failure he quit for N Battersea.
OK as a player, dreadful manager.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ffp on 14:11 - Jan 4 with 2198 viewsjohnhoop

On a different note isn’t it amazing what progress Brighton have made in the last five years or so.
People go on about Brentford a lot and their achievement is admittedly remarkable but Brighton have built a tremendous team to watch for what apparently was a total budget of 29 million for last night’s game and didn’t even have McAllister playing, who I thought was amongst the best players in Argentina’s World Cup winning team.
Ffp on 14:13 - Jan 4 with 2188 viewsNorthernr

Ffp on 14:11 - Jan 4 by johnhoop

On a different note isn’t it amazing what progress Brighton have made in the last five years or so.
People go on about Brentford a lot and their achievement is admittedly remarkable but Brighton have built a tremendous team to watch for what apparently was a total budget of 29 million for last night’s game and didn’t even have McAllister playing, who I thought was amongst the best players in Argentina’s World Cup winning team.

At profit as well, because of the money they've sold players for.
Ffp on 14:45 - Jan 4 with 2068 viewskensalriser

Ffp on 14:11 - Jan 4 by johnhoop

Brighton's resurgence seems to have been kick started by their new stadium...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ffp on 15:04 - Jan 4 with 2007 viewsBoston

Ffp on 14:45 - Jan 4 by kensalriser

Brighton's resurgence seems to have been kick started by their new stadium...

Withdean?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ffp on 16:43 - Jan 4 with 1853 viewsswitchingcode

Ffp on 14:13 - Jan 4 by Northernr

At profit as well, because of the money they've sold players for.

I’d check out their last accounts showing debts of over 337 million Tony Bloom has put more than 450 mill into the club that includes the cost of building a new stadium.Never understood how a club that sells out every game including the corporate side and are very astute in the transfer market doesnt make a profit .
Ffp on 16:49 - Jan 4 with 1851 viewsNorthernr

Ffp on 16:43 - Jan 4 by switchingcode

I’d check out their last accounts showing debts of over 337 million Tony Bloom has put more than 450 mill into the club that includes the cost of building a new stadium.Never understood how a club that sells out every game including the corporate side and are very astute in the transfer market doesnt make a profit .

Sorry should have been clearer, the team they've got now has a positive incoming and outgoing because they made a couple of huge sales. obviously overall it's cost Bloom a fortune to build the club up, which it would do given the state of it when he took it over.
Ffp on 17:42 - Jan 4 with 1744 viewsLblock

When are Everton going to do the decent thing and get relegated????

I will laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh until my dodgy prostrate can take no more and I wet my knickers…… and I’ll continue to laugh ONCE it happens.

I’m a bitter unforgiving old w@nker but they’ve never had payback from the “alleged” Hanns Segers season. Nobody will ever convince me that Wimbledon team of that era goes there last game of the season and ships four goals. It’s like Palace losing 6-1 to somebody or something

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Ffp on 17:54 - Jan 4 with 1706 viewsR_from_afar

Ffp on 11:45 - Jan 4 by Juzzie

They just revert to type. The big clubs are big and everyone else should know their place. How very dare anyone 'minnow' be in the top half.

People lap it up though and get brainwashed with the same mantra.

Spot on. I nearly throw up every time I hear the reverence with which the likes of Five Live discuss their forthcoming coverage of ManUre matches

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ffp on 18:41 - Jan 4 with 1622 viewspaulparker

I remember when people used to argue who was the better player Lampard or Gerrard
Now the argument is who is the sh1test manager
Next job for Lampard will be the captain on a league of their own with the rest of the gimps

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ffp on 20:32 - Jan 4 with 1574 viewsManinBlack

Ffp on 11:45 - Jan 4 by Juzzie

They just revert to type. The big clubs are big and everyone else should know their place. How very dare anyone 'minnow' be in the top half.

People lap it up though and get brainwashed with the same mantra.

I put it down to Everton holding City to a draw at the Etihad. I think the commentators expected that to be a huge lift for Everton. I can understand why some people thought Everton could beat Brighton at home boosted by a good point at City.

It will be s good time for Everton to go down as won't they have a new stadium for the start of next season for all the Championship ground hoppers to tick off?
Ffp on 22:09 - Jan 4 with 1456 viewsLblock

Below the line now but sort of gutted as it’s because Florist and their cast of a thousand footballers have beaten the Welsh chav and his Championship bound rabble.

Looking interesting down there.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ffp on 14:44 - Jan 5 with 1227 viewshubble

The Toffees in the bottom three now, courtesy of Florist's win last night. Surely Lump Frankard is living on borrowed time? Dyche the obvious replacement.

However, personally I'd love it if Lump presided over Everton's relegation. Schadenfreude max.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ffp on 14:47 - Jan 5 with 1214 viewshubble

Ffp on 15:04 - Jan 4 by Boston

Withdean?

No, without him.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ffp on 18:12 - Jan 5 with 1102 viewsswitchingcode

Ffp on 14:47 - Jan 5 by hubble

No, without him.

😂😂
Ffp on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 1089 viewsdmm

Ffp on 22:32 - Jan 5 with 1006 viewsthame_hoops

Ffp on 17:42 - Jan 4 by Lblock

I will laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh until my dodgy prostrate can take no more and I wet my knickers…… and I’ll continue to laugh ONCE it happens.

I’m a bitter unforgiving old w@nker but they’ve never had payback from the “alleged” Hanns Segers season. Nobody will ever convince me that Wimbledon team of that era goes there last game of the season and ships four goals. It’s like Palace losing 6-1 to somebody or something

The Han sagers game was utterly ridiculous and I cannot believe nothing was investigated.

I’ve never minded Everton, always seem a proper club, some nice pubs around the ground and never had an issue with their fans. Also remember the great games when we would beat them in the 90s, particularly with Les Ferdinand.
Ffp on 09:01 - Jan 6 with 840 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ffp on 17:42 - Jan 4 by Lblock

Also, let's never forget the incredible amount of racial abuse handed out to Ferdinand, Parker and others.

"Everton are white, Everton are white, hello, hello"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ffp on 09:23 - Jan 6 with 785 viewsSydneyRs

Ffp on 10:40 - Jan 4 by Northernr

That Derby team should have pissd this league, and it scraped the play-offs only by winning its last couple of games of the season and other results going its way. Then fcked up his team selection for the final.

And yet he was lauded for having done well there (by taking them from 6th and a playoff defeat to 6th and a playoff defeat with more money and quality loans at his disposal, while taking the piss out of Leeds and then losing the final) by people who clearly never watch the championship and then rewarded with the Chelsea job which he also failed at. And yet some Chelsea fans will still try and tell you he did ok.

Then he gets Everton. Why? Another prem job in spite of a CV filled with failure. Who will be the next stupid club to appoint him? Because rest assured somebody will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024